A prescribed finite set of well defined rules or processes for the solutions of a problem in a finite number of steps. Explained in simple English, it is the mathematical formula for an operation, such as computing the check digits on packets of data that travel via packet switched networks. Algorithms Computers.
In mathematics and computer science, an algorithm ( i / ˈ æ l ɡ ə r ɪ ð əm / AL -gə-ri-dhəm ) is a self-contained step-by-step set of operations to be performed. (wikipedia)
- Algorithm (general computer science) An unambiguous specification of how to solve a class of problems.
- The Algorithm The musical project of French musician R mi Gallego from Perpignan.
- Algorithm (C++) In the C++ Standard Library, algorithms are components that perform algorithmic operations on...
- Algorithm (album) A 2013 album by My Heart to Fear.
- Algorithms (journal) A peer-reviewed open access mathematics journal concerning design, analysis, and experiments on...
- Ruleset Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Ruleset'.
- Lecture Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms www
Lecture notes; applets and code in C, and Analysis of Computer Algorithms, C++, and Java; links regarding books, journals, computability, quantum computing, societies and organizations. Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms.
- An Tree Automata Techniques and Applications www
An evolving web text in PostScript and PDF, Automata Techniques and Applications, with related software. Tree Automata Techniques and Applications.
- Course Combinatorial Algorithms www
Course material, Algorithms, syllabus and notes for a course by Roger Whitney at SDSU. Combinatorial Algorithms.
- Lecture Web Data Structures and Algorithms www
Lecture notes and links for a course by Godfried Toussaint. Web Data Structures and Algorithms.
- A Softpanorama Algorithms and Data Structures www
A compilation of links and background information. Softpanorama Algorithms and Data Structures.
- A Algorithms Archive www
A collection including searching, Archive, sorting, tracking, mathematics and cellular automata. In English and Italian. Algorithms Archive.
- Links Resources for the Analysis of Algorithms www
Links to papers, for the Analysis of Algorithms, conferences and other sites, maintained by Helmut Prodinger. Resources for the Analysis of Algorithms.
- A Abstract State Machines www
A formal method for specifying and verifying algorithms. State Machines. Tools, meetings, researchers in the area. Abstract State Machines.
- An Analysis Of Algorithms www
An initiative of attendees of the 1997 Dagstuhl seminar, Algorithms, these pages provide research papers, a bulletin board, and links to researchers and other resources in the field. The focus is on average case and probabilistic analysis. Analysis Of Algorithms.
- Algorithms OOPWeb Algorithms Directory www
Algorithms lecture notes, Algorithms Directory, courses, tutorials, references, guides and online books. OOPWeb Algorithms Directory.
- Special ACM SIGACT www
Special Interest Group on Algorithms and Computation Theory, SIGACT, the ACM special interest group for Theoretical Computer Science. Site has membership information, meetings, reports and a newsletter for members. ACM SIGACT.
- Notes Algorithms in the Real World www
Notes for a course at Carnegie Mellon University. Algorithms in the Real World.
- A Pattern Matching Pointers www
A collection of links for and to researchers in the subject. Pattern Matching Pointers.
- Information On the Road to Algorithms www
Information on algorithms such as Bubble Sort and Random Number Generation, the Road to Algorithms, using HTML, Java and Perl. Collected by Lam Ka Chun (Raymond). On the Road to Algorithms.
- A Algorithm Design Paradigms www
A course by Paul Dunne at the University of Liverpool. Design Paradigms. Slides and notes in HTML and PS. Algorithm Design Paradigms.
- Resources Computer Programming Algorithms Directory www
Resources that describe computer programming algorithms. Computer Programming Algorithms Directory.
- Links Algorithms Courses www
Links to courses in algorithms maintained at various university computer science departments. Algorithms Courses.
- This Stony Brook Algorithm Repository www
This is a collection of implementations for 75 fundamental algorithms problems, Brook Algorithm Repository, including data structures, numerical and combinatorial algorithms,graph algorithms, and computational geometry. Implementations are available in C++, Java, Fortran, and other languages. Stony Brook Algorithm Repository.
- A Problems in Analysis of Algorithms www
A list of open problems with updates and solutions. Problems in Analysis of Algorithms.
- A Dictionary of Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problems www
A dictionary of algorithms, Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problems, algorithmic techniques, data structures, and archetypical problems, with related definitions. Many entries have links to implementations, tutorials, and bibliographical references. Dictionary of Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problems.
- Electronic Priority Queues www
Electronic bibliography on priority queues (heaps). Queues. Links to downloadable reports, researchers' home pages, and software. Priority Queues.
- Lecture Data Structures www
Lecture notes by Steven Skiena. Data Structures.
- Introduction Data Structures www
Introduction to data structures, Structures, with Java code, by Peter M. Williams. Data Structures.
- Lecture Combinatorial Algorithms www
Lecture notes of a course at San Diego State University. Combinatorial Algorithms.
- A Opsis www
A Java applet designed to teach binary search tree algorithms. Opsis. It is unique in the way it combines programming, proof, and animation to enhance the learning experience. Opsis.
- A The Complete Collection of Algorithm Animations www
A list of links to algorithm animations, Complete Collection of Algorithm Animations, primarily Java applets. The list includes an overview of each of the linked algorithms. The Complete Collection of Algorithm Animations.
- Description Complexity Zoo www
Description of the 462 complexity classes and relations between them hosted at Caltech as a part of Qwiki project. Complexity Zoo.
- Course Efficient algorithms and intractable problems www
Course taught by Christos Papadimitriou and Umesh Vazirani at the University of California at Berkeley. Efficient algorithms and intractable problems.
- List comp.compression Frequently Asked Questions www
List from Usenet. comp.compression Frequently Asked Questions.
- Articles Arturo Campos: Compression Programming www
Articles on various compression algorithms. Arturo Campos: Compression Programming.
- Coordinates Computer Algebra Nederland (CAN) www
Coordinates the use of computer algebra in education and research. Algebra Nederland (CAN). Research reports, newsletters and historical material. Computer Algebra Nederland (CAN).
- Definitions, Groebner Bases www
Definitions, Bases, properties and applications. Groebner Bases.
- Algorithms ACID 2005 www
Algorithms and Complexity in Durham 2005. 2005. University of Durham, UK; 8--10 July ACID 2005.
- Including ALGO 2005 www
Including ESA, 2005, WABI, WAOA and ATMOS. Eivissa, Balearic Islands, Spain; 3--7 October, ALGO 2005.
- Contains PC AI Genetic Algorithms www
Contains links to genetic algorithms information on the Internet along with vendors and references. Genetic Algorithms. Published by PC AI magazine. PC AI Genetic Algorithms.
- Open Open BEAGLE www
Open BEAGLE is an Evolutionary Computation (EC) framework entirely coded in C++. BEAGLE. It provides a software environment to do any kind of EC. Open BEAGLE.
- Alexa: Algorithms Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Algorithms Computers
- DMOZ: Algorithms Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Algorithms Computers