Artificial Intelligence is a field of science that has several goals. The first, often called "weak" AI, is the effort to design and implement computer systems that can perform tasks requiring intelligence when performed by humans. AI in computer games, knowledge based systems and such are typical examples of this branch. The second, less tangible branch, often called "strong" AI, is the research that ultimately aims to build artificial systems that display real intelligence. It does this by trying to understand or model the nature of human intelligence. Both branches are multidisciplinary, in that they have close relations with the fields of computer science, philosophy, medicine, psychology, biology and linguistics. Artificial Intelligence Computers.
Artificial intelligence ( AI ) is intelligence exhibited by machines. In computer science, an ideal "intelligent" machine is a flexible rational agent that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of success at some goal. (wikipedia)
- Artificial intelligence Artificial intelligence is intelligence demonstrated by machines, in contrast to the natural...
- A.I. Artificial Intelligence A.I. Artificial Intelligence, also known as A.I., is a 2001 American science fiction drama...
- Artificial intelligence in fiction A common topic of science fiction.
- Artificial intelligence (video games) In video games, artificial intelligence is used to generate responsive, adaptive or intelligent...
- Artificial Intelligence (series) A series of albums by Warp Records released from 1992?1994 to exhibit the capabilities and sounds...
- Artificial Intelligence (journal) A scientific journal.
- Artificial intelligence in fiction A common topic of science fiction.
- Community Artificial Intelligence Depot www
Community discussions, Intelligence Depot, regular tutorials, daily news, and a searchable knowledge base. Artificial Intelligence Depot.
- Free CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository www
Free software and materials of general interest to AI researchers, Artificial Intelligence Repository, educators, students, and practitioners. CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository.
- Resources AI Links www
Resources in Adaptive Behavior, Links, Reinforcement Learning, Computational Evolution, Natural Evolution, AI in general and Conferences. Maintained by Mark Humphreys, Dublin City University. AI Links.
- AI-related List of AI-related FAQs www
AI-related FAQs List of AI-related FAQs.
- KurzweilAI.net Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Network www
KurzweilAI. Accelerating Intelligence Network.net explores trends in emerging technologies in the 21st century. Also, it attempts to showcase leading technologies in AI and related fields. Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Network.
- Resources Cognitive Systems www
Resources on Integrated and Hybrid Intelligent Systems, Systems, maintained at Iowa State University. Cognitive Systems.
- Part Bibliographies on Artificial Intelligence www
Part of the Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies, Artificial Intelligence, is searchable and browseable. Bibliographies on Artificial Intelligence.
- Premise.org, Premise.org - AI Links www
Premise. AI Links.org, an artificial intelligence link site with examples. Premise.org - AI Links.
- an PC AI www
an enormous amount of resources pertaining to AI PC AI.
- SIGART SIGART Electronic Information Services www
SIGART is the ACM Special Interest Group on Artificial Intelligence. SIGART Electronic Information Services.
- Includes AI from TAU www
Includes Artificial Intelligence links index from Tel-Aviv University, from TAU, Israel. Created and maintained by Yossi Mamroud, TAU's Philosophy Department. AI from TAU.
- Site The Loebner Prize www
Site of the annual Turing Test contest. The Loebner Prize.
- A Neuron AI Directory: Artificial Intelligence resources www
A general AI directory. Neuron AI Directory: Artificial Intelligence resources.
- Resources Heuristics and artificial intelligence in finance and investment www
Resources on general heuristics, and artificial intelligence in finance and investment, neural networks, genetic algorithms, simulated annealing and tabu search: databases, articles, references, journals, software, links, conferences and education. Heuristics and artificial intelligence in finance and investment.
- Introductory AI Topics www
Introductory resources concerning artificial intelligence and its many dimensions. AI Topics.
- A Context in AI www
A contact point on the Web for researchers who are interested in the many roles of context in artificial intelligence. Context in AI.
- Essays, Generation5.org www
Essays, Generation5.org, interviews and original programs, code, and news bulletins. Generation5.org.
- Articles Artilect www
Articles and resources on artificial intelligence, Artilect, physics and neuroscience research. Artilect.
- Performance Processor Performance www
Performance and evaluation of processors, Performance, assembly programming, and unlimited shareware. Processor Performance.
- Information Yale University - Artificial Intelligence Group www
Information about artificial intelligence research on vision, University - Artificial Intelligence Group, motion, and knowledge representation. Yale University - Artificial Intelligence Group.
- Information University of Edinburgh - Artificial Intelligence Applications Institute www
Information about the group, Edinburgh - Artificial Intelligence Applications Institute, its people, technologies, publications, events, clients, projects, employment opportunities. University of Edinburgh - Artificial Intelligence Applications Institute.
- Freeware My Child Inc www
Freeware download. Child Inc. Name and converse with your PC. My Child Inc.
- Completely The CAPTCHA Project www
Completely Automated Public Turing Test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart. CAPTCHA Project. Includes demonstrations, research papers, and news. The CAPTCHA Project.
- From Aritificial Life FAQ www
From the newsgroup comp. Life FAQ.ai.alife. Aritificial Life FAQ.
- Links Artificial Intelligence - Artificial Life www
Links to artificial life/intelligence projects, Intelligence - Artificial Life, with a collection of links including swarming Java applets. Artificial Intelligence - Artificial Life.
- Non-profit ACIA - Catalan Association for Artificial Intelligence www
Non-profit association for the advancement of AI in Catalan society. Catalan Association for Artificial Intelligence. Aims to support communication between the persons and organizations involved in AI and promote social, cultural, scientific, economic and governmental awareness. ACIA - Catalan Association for Artificial Intelligence.
- Promotes European Coordinating Committee for AI www
Promotes the study, Coordinating Committee for AI, research, and publication of AI work in Europe. News, members, charter, directory, activities, conference, and history. European Coordinating Committee for AI.
- Daphne Daphne's Approximate Group of Students (DAGS) www
Daphne Koller's research group on probabilistic representation, Approximate Group of Students (DAGS), reasoning, and learning at Stanford University Daphne's Approximate Group of Students (DAGS).
- Slides Learning Bayesian Networks from Data www
Slides and additional notes from a tutorial by Nir Friedman and Daphne Koller on automated learning of belief networks, Bayesian Networks from Data, given at the Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS-2001) conference Learning Bayesian Networks from Data.
- Belief Norsys Software Corp. www
Belief networks and influence diagrams for data mining, Software Corp., decision analysis, diagnosis, prediction, creating software agents, real-time control, signal conditioning, sensor fusion, expert system building, statistical analysis, probabilistic modeling and risk management / portfolio analysis. Norsys Software Corp..
- Creaters Acquired Intelligence Inc www
Creaters of the ACQUIRE line of administration, Intelligence Inc, operations and customer support products in stand-alone or web-based applications. Includes profile, demo downloads, and job openings. Acquired Intelligence Inc.
- Alexa: Artificial Intelligence Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Artificial Intelligence Computers
- DMOZ: Artificial Intelligence Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Artificial Intelligence Computers