Artificial Intelligence is a field of science that has several goals. The first, often called "weak" AI, is the effort to design and implement computer systems that can perform tasks requiring intelligence when performed by humans. AI in computer games, knowledge based systems and such are typical examples of this branch. The second, less tangible branch, often called "strong" AI, is the research that ultimately aims to build artificial systems that display real intelligence. It does this by trying to understand or model the nature of human intelligence. Both branches are multidisciplinary, in that they have close relations with the fields of computer science, philosophy, medicine, psychology, biology and linguistics. Artificial Intelligence Computers.
Artificial intelligence ( AI ) is intelligence exhibited by machines. In computer science, an ideal "intelligent" machine is a flexible rational agent that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of success at some goal. (wikipedia)
- Artificial intelligence Artificial intelligence is intelligence exhibited by machines. In computer science, the field...
- A.I. Artificial Intelligence A.I. Artificial Intelligence, also known as A.I., is a 2001 American science fiction drama...
- Artificial intelligence in fiction A common topic of science fiction.
- Artificial Intelligence (journal) A scientific journal.
- Artificial intelligence (video games) In video games, artificial intelligence is used to generate intelligent behaviors primarily in...
- Artificial Intelligence (series) A series of albums by Warp Records released from 1992?1994 to exhibit the capabilities and sounds...
- expert system A computer system that emulates the decision-making ability of a human expert.
- Part Bibliographies on Artificial Intelligence www
Part of the Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies, Artificial Intelligence, is searchable and browseable. Bibliographies on Artificial Intelligence.
- Free CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository www
Free software and materials of general interest to AI researchers, Artificial Intelligence Repository, educators, students, and practitioners. CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository.
- an PC AI www
an enormous amount of resources pertaining to AI PC AI.
- KurzweilAI.net Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Network www
KurzweilAI. Accelerating Intelligence Network.net explores trends in emerging technologies in the 21st century. Also, it attempts to showcase leading technologies in AI and related fields. Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Network.
- Site The Loebner Prize www
Site of the annual Turing Test contest. The Loebner Prize.
- AI-related List of AI-related FAQs www
AI-related FAQs List of AI-related FAQs.
- Includes AI from TAU www
Includes Artificial Intelligence links index from Tel-Aviv University, from TAU, Israel. Created and maintained by Yossi Mamroud, TAU's Philosophy Department. AI from TAU.
- Resources Cognitive Systems www
Resources on Integrated and Hybrid Intelligent Systems, Systems, maintained at Iowa State University. Cognitive Systems.
- A Context in AI www
A contact point on the Web for researchers who are interested in the many roles of context in artificial intelligence. Context in AI.
- Premise.org, Premise.org - AI Links www
Premise. AI Links.org, an artificial intelligence link site with examples. Premise.org - AI Links.
- A Neuron AI Directory: Artificial Intelligence resources www
A general AI directory. Neuron AI Directory: Artificial Intelligence resources.
- Resources Heuristics and artificial intelligence in finance and investment www
Resources on general heuristics, and artificial intelligence in finance and investment, neural networks, genetic algorithms, simulated annealing and tabu search: databases, articles, references, journals, software, links, conferences and education. Heuristics and artificial intelligence in finance and investment.
- SIGART SIGART Electronic Information Services www
SIGART is the ACM Special Interest Group on Artificial Intelligence. SIGART Electronic Information Services.
- Essays, Generation5.org www
Essays, Generation5.org, interviews and original programs, code, and news bulletins. Generation5.org.
- Performance Processor Performance www
Performance and evaluation of processors, Performance, assembly programming, and unlimited shareware. Processor Performance.
- Articles Artilect www
Articles and resources on artificial intelligence, Artilect, physics and neuroscience research. Artilect.
- Introductory AI Topics www
Introductory resources concerning artificial intelligence and its many dimensions. AI Topics.
- Community Artificial Intelligence Depot www
Community discussions, Intelligence Depot, regular tutorials, daily news, and a searchable knowledge base. Artificial Intelligence Depot.
- Resources AI Links www
Resources in Adaptive Behavior, Links, Reinforcement Learning, Computational Evolution, Natural Evolution, AI in general and Conferences. Maintained by Mark Humphreys, Dublin City University. AI Links.
- Research Univ. of Alberta Artificial Intelligence Research Group www
Research topics: search, Alberta Artificial Intelligence Research Group, representation and reasoning, learning, cognitive agents. Univ. of Alberta Artificial Intelligence Research Group.
- Research University of Massachusetts, Amherst - Computer Science Research Groups www
Research on topics in Artificial Intelligence, Massachusetts, Amherst - Computer Science Research Groups, Machine Learning, Robotics, and Agents. University of Massachusetts, Amherst - Computer Science Research Groups.
- Completely The CAPTCHA Project www
Completely Automated Public Turing Test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart. CAPTCHA Project. Includes demonstrations, research papers, and news. The CAPTCHA Project.
- Offer Hi-Tech Solutions www
Offer systems to detect and read vehicle license plates for parking, Solutions, access control, traffic surveillance, law enforcement and security applications. Hi-Tech Solutions.
- Some Artificial Life by Jpr www
Some of the main alife topics illustrated by applets or applications. Life by Jpr. A link section is also available. Artificial Life by Jpr.
- A A-life Links www
A list of alife resources compiled by Lachlan Cranswick. A-life Links.
- Online Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence www
Online transactions, Society for Artificial Intelligence, mailing-list and contact information. English/Japanese. Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence.
- Promotes European Coordinating Committee for AI www
Promotes the study, Coordinating Committee for AI, research, and publication of AI work in Europe. News, members, charter, directory, activities, conference, and history. European Coordinating Committee for AI.
- Dynamic Belief Networks and Variational Methods : Amos Storkey www
Dynamic Trees are mixtures of tree structured belief networks, Networks and Variational Methods : Amos Storkey, and are used as models for image segmentation and tracking. Belief Networks and Variational Methods : Amos Storkey.
- Main Association for Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence www
Main association for belief network researchers. for Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence. Runs the annual Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI) conferences, and the UAI mailing list. Association for Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence.
- Developer Ascent Technology, Inc. www
Developer of software systems that solve resource optimization, Technology, Inc., planning, scheduling, and deployment problems for the air transportation, gaming, healthcare, hospitality, and security industries. Ascent Technology, Inc..
- Belief Norsys Software Corp. www
Belief networks and influence diagrams for data mining, Software Corp., decision analysis, diagnosis, prediction, creating software agents, real-time control, signal conditioning, sensor fusion, expert system building, statistical analysis, probabilistic modeling and risk management / portfolio analysis. Norsys Software Corp..
- Alexa: Artificial Intelligence Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Artificial Intelligence Computers
- DMOZ: Artificial Intelligence Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Artificial Intelligence Computers