Artificial Intelligence is a field of science that has several goals. The first, often called "weak" AI, is the effort to design and implement computer systems that can perform tasks requiring intelligence when performed by humans. AI in computer games, knowledge based systems and such are typical examples of this branch. The second, less tangible branch, often called "strong" AI, is the research that ultimately aims to build artificial systems that display real intelligence. It does this by trying to understand or model the nature of human intelligence. Both branches are multidisciplinary, in that they have close relations with the fields of computer science, philosophy, medicine, psychology, biology and linguistics. Artificial Intelligence Computers.
Artificial intelligence ( AI ) is intelligence exhibited by machines. In computer science, an ideal "intelligent" machine is a flexible rational agent that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of success at some goal. (wikipedia)
- Artificial intelligence Artificial intelligence is intelligence demonstrated by machines, in contrast to the natural...
- A.I. Artificial Intelligence A.I. Artificial Intelligence, also known as A.I., is a 2001 American science fiction drama...
- Artificial intelligence in fiction A common topic of science fiction.
- Artificial intelligence (video games) In video games, artificial intelligence is used to generate responsive, adaptive or intelligent...
- Artificial Intelligence (series) A series of albums by Warp Records released from 1992?1994 to exhibit the capabilities and sounds...
- Artificial Intelligence (journal) A scientific journal.
- Artificial intelligence in fiction A common topic of science fiction.
- Performance Processor Performance www
Performance and evaluation of processors, Performance, assembly programming, and unlimited shareware. Processor Performance.
- Part Bibliographies on Artificial Intelligence www
Part of the Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies, Artificial Intelligence, is searchable and browseable. Bibliographies on Artificial Intelligence.
- AI-related List of AI-related FAQs www
AI-related FAQs List of AI-related FAQs.
- Premise.org, Premise.org - AI Links www
Premise. AI Links.org, an artificial intelligence link site with examples. Premise.org - AI Links.
- A Neuron AI Directory: Artificial Intelligence resources www
A general AI directory. Neuron AI Directory: Artificial Intelligence resources.
- Site The Loebner Prize www
Site of the annual Turing Test contest. The Loebner Prize.
- SIGART SIGART Electronic Information Services www
SIGART is the ACM Special Interest Group on Artificial Intelligence. SIGART Electronic Information Services.
- Articles Artilect www
Articles and resources on artificial intelligence, Artilect, physics and neuroscience research. Artilect.
- Resources Cognitive Systems www
Resources on Integrated and Hybrid Intelligent Systems, Systems, maintained at Iowa State University. Cognitive Systems.
- Community Artificial Intelligence Depot www
Community discussions, Intelligence Depot, regular tutorials, daily news, and a searchable knowledge base. Artificial Intelligence Depot.
- Free CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository www
Free software and materials of general interest to AI researchers, Artificial Intelligence Repository, educators, students, and practitioners. CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository.
- Includes AI from TAU www
Includes Artificial Intelligence links index from Tel-Aviv University, from TAU, Israel. Created and maintained by Yossi Mamroud, TAU's Philosophy Department. AI from TAU.
- Resources Heuristics and artificial intelligence in finance and investment www
Resources on general heuristics, and artificial intelligence in finance and investment, neural networks, genetic algorithms, simulated annealing and tabu search: databases, articles, references, journals, software, links, conferences and education. Heuristics and artificial intelligence in finance and investment.
- KurzweilAI.net Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Network www
KurzweilAI. Accelerating Intelligence Network.net explores trends in emerging technologies in the 21st century. Also, it attempts to showcase leading technologies in AI and related fields. Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Network.
- Resources AI Links www
Resources in Adaptive Behavior, Links, Reinforcement Learning, Computational Evolution, Natural Evolution, AI in general and Conferences. Maintained by Mark Humphreys, Dublin City University. AI Links.
- Introductory AI Topics www
Introductory resources concerning artificial intelligence and its many dimensions. AI Topics.
- an PC AI www
an enormous amount of resources pertaining to AI PC AI.
- Essays, Generation5.org www
Essays, Generation5.org, interviews and original programs, code, and news bulletins. Generation5.org.
- A Context in AI www
A contact point on the Web for researchers who are interested in the many roles of context in artificial intelligence. Context in AI.
- Research University of Massachusetts, Amherst - Computer Science Research Groups www
Research on topics in Artificial Intelligence, Massachusetts, Amherst - Computer Science Research Groups, Machine Learning, Robotics, and Agents. University of Massachusetts, Amherst - Computer Science Research Groups.
- Information Stanford University: The Stanford Logic Group www
Information about current research and publications related to logical approaches to knowledge representation and inference in artificial intelligence. Stanford University: The Stanford Logic Group.
- Completely The CAPTCHA Project www
Completely Automated Public Turing Test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart. CAPTCHA Project. Includes demonstrations, research papers, and news. The CAPTCHA Project.
- Freeware My Child Inc www
Freeware download. Child Inc. Name and converse with your PC. My Child Inc.
- Contains Lotus Artificial Life www
Contains various java applications related to artificial life. Lotus Artificial Life.
- A A-life Links www
A list of alife resources compiled by Lachlan Cranswick. A-life Links.
- Online Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence www
Online transactions, Society for Artificial Intelligence, mailing-list and contact information. English/Japanese. Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence.
- Non-profit ACIA - Catalan Association for Artificial Intelligence www
Non-profit association for the advancement of AI in Catalan society. Catalan Association for Artificial Intelligence. Aims to support communication between the persons and organizations involved in AI and promote social, cultural, scientific, economic and governmental awareness. ACIA - Catalan Association for Artificial Intelligence.
- Software, Belief Revision www
Software, Revision, publications, teaching material, and news on belief revision - from the Business and Technology Research Laboratory at the University of Newcastle, Australia Belief Revision.
- A B-Course - Dependence and classification modeling www
A free, Dependence and classification modeling, interactive tutorial on Bayesian modeling, in particular dependence and classification modeling. B-Course - Dependence and classification modeling.
- Software Systems Services www
Software design, Services, development, test - based in Hertfordshire UK. Artificial Intelligence developments for financial modelling. Share trading strategies (for UK authorised financial advisers only). Systems Services.
- Creaters Acquired Intelligence Inc www
Creaters of the ACQUIRE line of administration, Intelligence Inc, operations and customer support products in stand-alone or web-based applications. Includes profile, demo downloads, and job openings. Acquired Intelligence Inc.
- Alexa: Artificial Intelligence Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Artificial Intelligence Computers
- DMOZ: Artificial Intelligence Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Artificial Intelligence Computers