Artificial Intelligence is a field of science that has several goals. The first, often called "weak" AI, is the effort to design and implement computer systems that can perform tasks requiring intelligence when performed by humans. AI in computer games, knowledge based systems and such are typical examples of this branch. The second, less tangible branch, often called "strong" AI, is the research that ultimately aims to build artificial systems that display real intelligence. It does this by trying to understand or model the nature of human intelligence. Both branches are multidisciplinary, in that they have close relations with the fields of computer science, philosophy, medicine, psychology, biology and linguistics. Artificial Intelligence Computers.
Artificial intelligence ( AI ) is intelligence exhibited by machines. In computer science, an ideal "intelligent" machine is a flexible rational agent that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of success at some goal. (wikipedia)
- Artificial intelligence Artificial intelligence is intelligence exhibited by machines. In computer science, the field...
- A.I. Artificial Intelligence A.I. Artificial Intelligence, also known as A.I., is a 2001 American science fiction drama...
- Artificial intelligence in fiction A common topic of science fiction.
- Artificial Intelligence (journal) A scientific journal.
- Artificial intelligence (video games) In video games, artificial intelligence is used to generate intelligent behaviors primarily in...
- Artificial Intelligence (series) A series of albums by Warp Records released from 1992?1994 to exhibit the capabilities and sounds...
- expert system A computer system that emulates the decision-making ability of a human expert.
- Resources Cognitive Systems www
Resources on Integrated and Hybrid Intelligent Systems, Systems, maintained at Iowa State University. Cognitive Systems.
- Resources Heuristics and artificial intelligence in finance and investment www
Resources on general heuristics, and artificial intelligence in finance and investment, neural networks, genetic algorithms, simulated annealing and tabu search: databases, articles, references, journals, software, links, conferences and education. Heuristics and artificial intelligence in finance and investment.
- an PC AI www
an enormous amount of resources pertaining to AI PC AI.
- Premise.org, Premise.org - AI Links www
Premise. AI Links.org, an artificial intelligence link site with examples. Premise.org - AI Links.
- Part Bibliographies on Artificial Intelligence www
Part of the Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies, Artificial Intelligence, is searchable and browseable. Bibliographies on Artificial Intelligence.
- Performance Processor Performance www
Performance and evaluation of processors, Performance, assembly programming, and unlimited shareware. Processor Performance.
- AI-related List of AI-related FAQs www
AI-related FAQs List of AI-related FAQs.
- Articles Artilect www
Articles and resources on artificial intelligence, Artilect, physics and neuroscience research. Artilect.
- Introductory AI Topics www
Introductory resources concerning artificial intelligence and its many dimensions. AI Topics.
- KurzweilAI.net Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Network www
KurzweilAI. Accelerating Intelligence Network.net explores trends in emerging technologies in the 21st century. Also, it attempts to showcase leading technologies in AI and related fields. Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Network.
- Essays, Generation5.org www
Essays, Generation5.org, interviews and original programs, code, and news bulletins. Generation5.org.
- Resources AI Links www
Resources in Adaptive Behavior, Links, Reinforcement Learning, Computational Evolution, Natural Evolution, AI in general and Conferences. Maintained by Mark Humphreys, Dublin City University. AI Links.
- SIGART SIGART Electronic Information Services www
SIGART is the ACM Special Interest Group on Artificial Intelligence. SIGART Electronic Information Services.
- A Neuron AI Directory: Artificial Intelligence resources www
A general AI directory. Neuron AI Directory: Artificial Intelligence resources.
- Site The Loebner Prize www
Site of the annual Turing Test contest. The Loebner Prize.
- Free CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository www
Free software and materials of general interest to AI researchers, Artificial Intelligence Repository, educators, students, and practitioners. CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository.
- A Context in AI www
A contact point on the Web for researchers who are interested in the many roles of context in artificial intelligence. Context in AI.
- Includes AI from TAU www
Includes Artificial Intelligence links index from Tel-Aviv University, from TAU, Israel. Created and maintained by Yossi Mamroud, TAU's Philosophy Department. AI from TAU.
- Community Artificial Intelligence Depot www
Community discussions, Intelligence Depot, regular tutorials, daily news, and a searchable knowledge base. Artificial Intelligence Depot.
- AI University of California at Berkeley - Intelligent Systems Group www
AI group at the University of California-Berkeley which focuses on an integrated interdisciplinary approach to intelligent systems. University of California at Berkeley - Intelligent Systems Group.
- Research University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - Cognitive Computation Group www
Research on theories of intelligent behavior and learning, Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - Cognitive Computation Group, and on the development of intelligent systems University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - Cognitive Computation Group.
- Offer Hi-Tech Solutions www
Offer systems to detect and read vehicle license plates for parking, Solutions, access control, traffic surveillance, law enforcement and security applications. Hi-Tech Solutions.
- Freeware My Child Inc www
Freeware download. Child Inc. Name and converse with your PC. My Child Inc.
- Artificial Artificial Life and Other Experiments www
Artificial life and genetic algorithm experiments in java and tcl with free source code; 3D doll pictures and web design experiments. Artificial Life and Other Experiments.
- A Biota.org www
A group project exploring living 3D aesthetic worlds. Biota.org.
- Online Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence www
Online transactions, Society for Artificial Intelligence, mailing-list and contact information. English/Japanese. Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence.
- The AISB www
The (British) Society for the Study of Artificial Intelligence and the Simulation of Behaviour. AISB.
- A B-Course - Dependence and classification modeling www
A free, Dependence and classification modeling, interactive tutorial on Bayesian modeling, in particular dependence and classification modeling. B-Course - Dependence and classification modeling.
- Paper Qualitative Verbal Explanations in Bayesian Belief Networks www
Paper about combining probabilistic models and human-intuitive approaches to modeling uncertainty by generating qualitative verbal explanations of reasoning. Qualitative Verbal Explanations in Bayesian Belief Networks.
- Prolog Logic Programming Associates www
Prolog compilers for Windows and Mac, Programming Associates, expert system shell, object-oriented prolog, data mining. Logic Programming Associates.
- Expert Hugin Expert www
Expert system software house in construction and execution of Bayesian Belief Networks (also known as Bayesian Networks, Expert, Belief Networks, or Causal Probabilistic Networks). Hugin Expert.
- Alexa: Artificial Intelligence Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Artificial Intelligence Computers
- DMOZ: Artificial Intelligence Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Artificial Intelligence Computers