Artificial Intelligence is a field of science that has several goals. The first, often called "weak" AI, is the effort to design and implement computer systems that can perform tasks requiring intelligence when performed by humans. AI in computer games, knowledge based systems and such are typical examples of this branch. The second, less tangible branch, often called "strong" AI, is the research that ultimately aims to build artificial systems that display real intelligence. It does this by trying to understand or model the nature of human intelligence. Both branches are multidisciplinary, in that they have close relations with the fields of computer science, philosophy, medicine, psychology, biology and linguistics. Artificial Intelligence Computers.
Artificial intelligence ( AI ) is intelligence exhibited by machines. In computer science, an ideal "intelligent" machine is a flexible rational agent that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of success at some goal. (wikipedia)
- Artificial intelligence Artificial intelligence is intelligence exhibited by machines. In computer science, the field...
- A.I. Artificial Intelligence A.I. Artificial Intelligence, also known as A.I., is a 2001 American science fiction drama...
- Artificial intelligence in fiction A common topic of science fiction.
- Artificial Intelligence (journal) A scientific journal.
- Artificial intelligence (video games) In video games, artificial intelligence is used to generate intelligent behaviors primarily in...
- Artificial Intelligence (series) A series of albums by Warp Records released from 1992?1994 to exhibit the capabilities and sounds...
- expert system A computer system that emulates the decision-making ability of a human expert.
- Premise.org, Premise.org - AI Links www
Premise. AI Links.org, an artificial intelligence link site with examples. Premise.org - AI Links.
- AI-related List of AI-related FAQs www
AI-related FAQs List of AI-related FAQs.
- KurzweilAI.net Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Network www
KurzweilAI. Accelerating Intelligence Network.net explores trends in emerging technologies in the 21st century. Also, it attempts to showcase leading technologies in AI and related fields. Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Network.
- A Context in AI www
A contact point on the Web for researchers who are interested in the many roles of context in artificial intelligence. Context in AI.
- Free CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository www
Free software and materials of general interest to AI researchers, Artificial Intelligence Repository, educators, students, and practitioners. CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository.
- Performance Processor Performance www
Performance and evaluation of processors, Performance, assembly programming, and unlimited shareware. Processor Performance.
- A Neuron AI Directory: Artificial Intelligence resources www
A general AI directory. Neuron AI Directory: Artificial Intelligence resources.
- Resources Cognitive Systems www
Resources on Integrated and Hybrid Intelligent Systems, Systems, maintained at Iowa State University. Cognitive Systems.
- an PC AI www
an enormous amount of resources pertaining to AI PC AI.
- Resources Heuristics and artificial intelligence in finance and investment www
Resources on general heuristics, and artificial intelligence in finance and investment, neural networks, genetic algorithms, simulated annealing and tabu search: databases, articles, references, journals, software, links, conferences and education. Heuristics and artificial intelligence in finance and investment.
- Includes AI from TAU www
Includes Artificial Intelligence links index from Tel-Aviv University, from TAU, Israel. Created and maintained by Yossi Mamroud, TAU's Philosophy Department. AI from TAU.
- SIGART SIGART Electronic Information Services www
SIGART is the ACM Special Interest Group on Artificial Intelligence. SIGART Electronic Information Services.
- Site The Loebner Prize www
Site of the annual Turing Test contest. The Loebner Prize.
- Resources AI Links www
Resources in Adaptive Behavior, Links, Reinforcement Learning, Computational Evolution, Natural Evolution, AI in general and Conferences. Maintained by Mark Humphreys, Dublin City University. AI Links.
- Part Bibliographies on Artificial Intelligence www
Part of the Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies, Artificial Intelligence, is searchable and browseable. Bibliographies on Artificial Intelligence.
- Essays, Generation5.org www
Essays, Generation5.org, interviews and original programs, code, and news bulletins. Generation5.org.
- Articles Artilect www
Articles and resources on artificial intelligence, Artilect, physics and neuroscience research. Artilect.
- Introductory AI Topics www
Introductory resources concerning artificial intelligence and its many dimensions. AI Topics.
- Community Artificial Intelligence Depot www
Community discussions, Intelligence Depot, regular tutorials, daily news, and a searchable knowledge base. Artificial Intelligence Depot.
- AI University of California at Berkeley - Intelligent Systems Group www
AI group at the University of California-Berkeley which focuses on an integrated interdisciplinary approach to intelligent systems. University of California at Berkeley - Intelligent Systems Group.
- Information State University Donetsk - Institute of Artificial Intelligence www
Information on artificial intelligence and robotics research State University Donetsk - Institute of Artificial Intelligence.
- Freeware My Child Inc www
Freeware download. Child Inc. Name and converse with your PC. My Child Inc.
- Offer Hi-Tech Solutions www
Offer systems to detect and read vehicle license plates for parking, Solutions, access control, traffic surveillance, law enforcement and security applications. Hi-Tech Solutions.
- From Aritificial Life FAQ www
From the newsgroup comp. Life FAQ.ai.alife. Aritificial Life FAQ.
- Developer Alife Games www
Developer of artificial life worlds as free software with open source code, Games, with the eventual aim of creating true artificial intelligence. Applications include a dungeon generator written in C++, and a shooter game for Windows. Alife Games.
- The AISB www
The (British) Society for the Study of Artificial Intelligence and the Simulation of Behaviour. AISB.
- "Nonprofit American Association for Artificial Intelligence www
"Nonprofit scientific society devoted to advancing the scientific understanding of the mechanisms underlying thought and intelligent behavior and their embodiment in machines. Association for Artificial Intelligence." American Association for Artificial Intelligence.
- Dynamic Belief Networks and Variational Methods : Amos Storkey www
Dynamic Trees are mixtures of tree structured belief networks, Networks and Variational Methods : Amos Storkey, and are used as models for image segmentation and tracking. Belief Networks and Variational Methods : Amos Storkey.
- Research Decision Systems Lab (DSL) www
Research group at the University of Pittsburgh with links to books and software on probabilistic, Systems Lab (DSL), decision-theoretic, and econometric graphical models Decision Systems Lab (DSL).
- Division Strategy.com www
Division of MicroStrategy. Strategy.com. Provider of enterprise decision support software which allows sophisticated analyses across large volumes of numerical data stored in relational database data warehouses. Strategy.com.
- Imagination Imagination Engines, Inc. www
Imagination Engines builds neural network cascades that self-assemble into the largest synthetic, Engines, Inc., cognitive structures in the world. IEI holds all the core patents in the area of building such artificial brains, foremost of which is the so-called "Ceativity Machine" (US Patent 5,659,666). Imagination Engines, Inc..
- Alexa: Artificial Intelligence Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Artificial Intelligence Computers
- DMOZ: Artificial Intelligence Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Artificial Intelligence Computers