Software Belief Networks Artificial Intelligence Computers.
The term "software" was first proposed by Alan Turing and used in this sense by John W. Tukey in 1957. (wikipedia)
- Software A part of a computer system that consists of data or computer instructions, in contrast to...
- GNOME Software A utility for software installation and updates on computers running Linux.
- Software (album) Software is Grace Slick's 1984 album released by RCA Records.
- IEEE Software A bimonthly peer-reviewed magazine and scientific journal published by the IEEE Computer...
- Software (novel) A 1982 cyberpunk science fiction novel written by Rudy Rucker.
- Software (band) A German electronic duo active between 1984 and 2000, comprising and.
- Software, Etc. GameStop Corp. is an American video game, consumer electronics, and wireless services retailer.
- Kevin Murphy's list of Bayesian network software www
Most up-to-date list available. Murphy's list of Bayesian network software.
- Developers HUGIN EXPERT - Hugin www
Developers of the Hugin tool HUGIN EXPERT - Hugin.
- Bayesian AgenaRisk www
Bayesian network, AgenaRisk, simulation and risk analysis software. Supports exact and approximate inference in hybrid and dynamic networks for decision support, diagnosis, statistical learning and prediction applications. AgenaRisk.
- Builds Knowledge Industries, Inc. www
Builds and licenses diagnostic software based upon Bayesian Belief Networks for medical, Industries, Inc., industrial and management applications. Software includes editors/compilers, test/review tools and inference engines embeddable in stand-alone and web-based applications. Knowledge Industries, Inc..
- WEBWEAVR-III WebWEavr-III www
WEBWEAVR-III is a Java application that supports the construction of Bayesian networks, WebWEavr-III, inference in standard and dynamic Bayesian networks and decomposable Markov networks, construction and verification of multiply-sectioned Bayesian networks (MSBNs), inference in multi-agent MSBNs, and learning decomposable Markov networks. WebWEavr-III.
- BAYDA Complex Systems Computation Group (CoSCo) www
BAYDA software implements Bayesian predictive discriminant analysis, Systems Computation Group (CoSCo), where the aim is to build a model for predicting the value of one discrete (class, group, category) variable using other variables. Complex Systems Computation Group (CoSCo).
- Bayesian BUGS - Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling www
Bayesian analysis of complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. BUGS - Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling.
- Very Bayesline www
Very generic and free (LGPL) Belief Network Framework in C++ - supports a broad range of knowledge and dependency types for network variables and clusters of variables Bayesline.
- Kevin Bayesian Network Toolbox (BNT) www
Kevin Murphy's MATLAB toolbox - supports dynamic BNs, Network Toolbox (BNT), decision networks, many exact and approximate inference algorithms, parameter estimation, and structure learning Bayesian Network Toolbox (BNT).
- Bayesian JavaBayes www
Bayesian networks in Java. JavaBayes.
- A SamIam: Sensitivity Analysis, Modeling, Inference and More www
A tool for modeling and reasoning with Bayesian networks, Sensitivity Analysis, Modeling, Inference and More, developed in Java by the Automated Reasoning Group of Professor Adnan Darwiche at UCLA. SamIam: Sensitivity Analysis, Modeling, Inference and More.
- Netica Norsys Software Corp. www
Netica is a complete program for working with belief networks and influence diagrams. Software Corp.. Feature compiles belief (Bayesian) networks into a junction tree of cliques for fast probabilistic reasoning. Norsys Software Corp..
- Bayesian BayesiaLab www
Bayesian network laboratory producing a broad set of tools for structure learning, BayesiaLab, analysis, adaptive questionnaires, and dynamic Bayesian networks BayesiaLab.
- System Belief Net Power Constructor www
System based on Jie Cheng's three-phase belief network construction algorithm. Net Power Constructor. Includes a wizard-like user interface and a belief network construction engine. Belief Net Power Constructor.
- GeNIe Genie/Smile www
- Windows MIM www
Windows program for graphical modelling. MIM.
- A IBAyes www
A probabilistic reasoning tool that allows its user to model uncertain situations and to perform inference using Bayesian networks and its variants such as Influence Nets. IBAyes. The tool is developed by the Artificial Intelligence Lab @ IBA and currently works in Windows environment. IBAyes.
- Makers Lumina Decision Systems www
Makers of Analytica, Decision Systems, visual software tool for creating, analyzing, and communicating quantitative business models. Lumina Decision Systems.
- A DecsionQ Bayesian Predictive Analysis Software www
A data mining software company that has a fully automated data modeling and predictive analytics package. DecsionQ Bayesian Predictive Analysis Software.
- Open-source Bayesian Network tools in Java (BNJ) www
Open-source suite of software tools for research and development using graphical models of probability, Network tools in Java (BNJ), published by Kansas State University Laboratory for Knowledge Discovery in Databases (KDD) Bayesian Network tools in Java (BNJ).
- Tool Pulcinella www
Tool for propagating uncertainty through local computations based on the general framework of valuation systems proposed by Shenoy and Shafer. Pulcinella.
- BNet™.Builder Charles River Analytics, Inc. www
BNet™. River Analytics, Inc..Builder is a desktop application for rapidly creating Belief Networks, entering information, and getting results. BNet.EngineKit is a developer toolkit for researchers and engineers to use to embed belief networks in software applications. Charles River Analytics, Inc..
- Robert RISO www
Robert Dodier's open source package for distributed, RISO, heterogeneous belief networks in Java - allows different conditional distributions RISO.
- A BayesBuilder www
A tool for constructing and testing Bayesian networks. BayesBuilder.
- BNet.Builder BNet Desktop Software and Developer Toolkits www
BNet. Desktop Software and Developer Toolkits.Builder is a belief network software application. BNet.EngineKit provides an embeddable engine. BNet Desktop Software and Developer Toolkits.
- A Pfam: Database of Protein Families and HMMs www
A large collection of multiple sequence alignments and trained hidden Markov models covering many common protein domains. Database of Protein Families and HMMs. Alignments are included as well as models for 8296 protein families, based on the Swissprot 48.9 and SP-TrEMBL 31.9 protein sequence databases. [GPL] Pfam: Database of Protein Families and HMMs.
- Software Meta-MEME: Motif-based Hidden markov Modeling of Biological Sequences www
Software toolkit for building and using motif-based hidden Markov models of DNA and proteins. Motif-based Hidden markov Modeling of Biological Sequences. There is an online interactive version. Source written in C. [GPL] Meta-MEME: Motif-based Hidden markov Modeling of Biological Sequences.
- Research Decision Systems Lab (DSL) www
Research group at the University of Pittsburgh with links to books and software on probabilistic, Systems Lab (DSL), decision-theoretic, and econometric graphical models Decision Systems Lab (DSL).
- Daphne Daphne's Approximate Group of Students (DAGS) www
Daphne Koller's research group on probabilistic representation, Approximate Group of Students (DAGS), reasoning, and learning at Stanford University Daphne's Approximate Group of Students (DAGS).
- Alexa: Software Belief Networks
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Software Belief Networks
- DMOZ: Software Belief Networks
dmoz.org Directory: Software Belief Networks