Neural Networks Artificial Intelligence Computers.
- 2001 (Artificial Intelligence)
- Artificial neural network A computational approach which is based on a large collection of neural units loosely modeling...
- Biological neural network A series of interconnected neurons whose activation defines a recognizable linear pathway.
- Neural Networks (journal) A monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal and an official journal of the International Neural...
- Neural Network FAQ www
This FAQ from comp. Network FAQ.ai.neural-nets contains the most commonly asked questions about neural networks, including some great introductory material.
- A Brief Introduction to Graphical Models and Bayesian Networks www
Kevin Murphy's tutorial, Brief Introduction to Graphical Models and Bayesian Networks, including a recommended reading list.
- Collection Neural Network Centers Around the World www
Collection of Neural Network resources sorted by topic. Neural Network Centers Around the World.
- A Gaussian Processes www
A website keeping track of developments in Gaussian processes. Processes. Has links to online papers and their authors and software. Gaussian Processes.
- Workshops, Maximum Entropy Online Resources www
Workshops, Entropy Online Resources, tutorials, papers and software related to maximum entropy. Maximum Entropy Online Resources.
- A Evolutionary Design of Neural Architectures www
A repository maintained by the Artificial Intelligence Research Group led by Vasant Honavar in the Department of Computer Science at Iowa State University. Evolutionary Design of Neural Architectures.
- A Reinforcement Learning Repository www
A centralized resource for researchers of reinforcement learning. Learning Repository. Maintained at University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Reinforcement Learning Repository.
- An David E. Rumelhart Prize www
An annual award for contributions to the formal analysis of human cognition. David E. Rumelhart Prize.
- Free Wikipedia: Neural Network www
Free encyclopedia article addressing the historical background, Neural Network, the learning paradigms and the different application areas. Wikipedia: Neural Network.
- Part Bibliographies on Neural Networks www
Part of the collection of computer science bibliographies. Bibliographies on Neural Networks.
- Introduction Principal Curves Page www
Introduction to principal curves, Curves Page, with summary of and links to publications, demo, and software. Principal Curves Page.
- A Neuroinformatics www
A hub for the neuroinformatics community, Neuroinformatics, with information on workshops and courses. Also hosts the comp-neuro mailing list. Neuroinformatics.
- A A-life Links www
A list of alife resources compiled by Lachlan Cranswick. A-life Links.
- Links Ms Guidance on Artificial Life www
Links and resources. Ms Guidance on Artificial Life.
- A B-Course - Dependence and classification modeling www
A free, Dependence and classification modeling, interactive tutorial on Bayesian modeling, in particular dependence and classification modeling. B-Course - Dependence and classification modeling.
- by The Cerebral Code, Thinking a Thought in the Mosaics of the Mind www
by William H. Cerebral Code, Thinking a Thought in the Mosaics of the Mind. Calvin. The Cerebral Code, Thinking a Thought in the Mosaics of the Mind.
- by Information Theory, Inference and Learning Algorithms www
by David MacKay. Information Theory, Inference and Learning Algorithms.
- Conducts Lester Ingber Research www
Conducts research in applying neural networks to EEG analysis, Ingber Research, trading and combat analysis and provides consulting services in areas of expertise. Lester Ingber Research.
- Develops Vesta Services, Inc. www
Develops neural network modeling software for forecasting, Services, Inc., recognition, and general data handling tasks. Vesta Services, Inc..
- Sixth CNS2002 www
Sixth International Conference on Cognitive and Neural Systems. CNS2002. To be held May 29 - June 1, 2002. CNS2002.
- 11th ESANN 2003 www
11th European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks. 2003. To be held April 23-25, 2003 in Bruges, Belgium. ESANN 2003.
- This Backpropagator's Review www
This document is a backprop FAQ, Review, reading list (with a preference for online articles) and a summary of the state of the art. It is aimed at people who want practical advice on using backprop. Backpropagator's Review.
- Art Art and Design of Hayes Raffle www
Art and Design of Hayes Raffle. and Design of Hayes Raffle. Product and Graphic design. Sculpture, prints and photography focusing on the confluence of electronic technologies and culture. Art and Design of Hayes Raffle.
- A Context in AI www
A contact point on the Web for researchers who are interested in the many roles of context in artificial intelligence. Context in AI.
- Resources Heuristics and artificial intelligence in finance and investment www
Resources on general heuristics, and artificial intelligence in finance and investment, neural networks, genetic algorithms, simulated annealing and tabu search: databases, articles, references, journals, software, links, conferences and education. Heuristics and artificial intelligence in finance and investment.
- Alexa: Neural Networks Artificial Intelligence
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Neural Networks Artificial Intelligence
- DMOZ: Neural Networks Artificial Intelligence
dmoz.org Directory: Neural Networks Artificial Intelligence