Neural Networks Artificial Intelligence Computers.
- 2001 (Artificial Intelligence)
- Artificial neural network A computational approach which is based on a large collection of neural units loosely modeling...
- Biological neural network A series of interconnected neurons whose activation defines a recognizable linear pathway.
- Neural Networks (journal) A monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal and an official journal of the International Neural...
- Neural Network FAQ www
This FAQ from comp. Network FAQ.ai.neural-nets contains the most commonly asked questions about neural networks, including some great introductory material.
- Part Bibliographies on Neural Networks www
Part of the collection of computer science bibliographies. Bibliographies on Neural Networks.
- An David E. Rumelhart Prize www
An annual award for contributions to the formal analysis of human cognition. David E. Rumelhart Prize.
- Free Wikipedia: Neural Network www
Free encyclopedia article addressing the historical background, Neural Network, the learning paradigms and the different application areas. Wikipedia: Neural Network.
- A Reinforcement Learning Repository www
A centralized resource for researchers of reinforcement learning. Learning Repository. Maintained at University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Reinforcement Learning Repository.
- A Gaussian Processes www
A website keeping track of developments in Gaussian processes. Processes. Has links to online papers and their authors and software. Gaussian Processes.
- Introduction Principal Curves Page www
Introduction to principal curves, Curves Page, with summary of and links to publications, demo, and software. Principal Curves Page.
- A Evolutionary Design of Neural Architectures www
A repository maintained by the Artificial Intelligence Research Group led by Vasant Honavar in the Department of Computer Science at Iowa State University. Evolutionary Design of Neural Architectures.
- A Neuroinformatics www
A hub for the neuroinformatics community, Neuroinformatics, with information on workshops and courses. Also hosts the comp-neuro mailing list. Neuroinformatics.
- Workshops, Maximum Entropy Online Resources www
Workshops, Entropy Online Resources, tutorials, papers and software related to maximum entropy. Maximum Entropy Online Resources.
- Collection Neural Network Centers Around the World www
Collection of Neural Network resources sorted by topic. Neural Network Centers Around the World.
- comp.ai.alife comp.ai.alife Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) www
comp. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).ai.alife Frequently Asked Questions comp.ai.alife Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
- Links Ms Guidance on Artificial Life www
Links and resources. Ms Guidance on Artificial Life.
- A B-Course - Dependence and classification modeling www
A free, Dependence and classification modeling, interactive tutorial on Bayesian modeling, in particular dependence and classification modeling. B-Course - Dependence and classification modeling.
- Software, Belief Revision www
Software, Revision, publications, teaching material, and news on belief revision - from the Business and Technology Research Laboratory at the University of Newcastle, Australia Belief Revision.
- by Information Theory, Inference and Learning Algorithms www
by David MacKay. Information Theory, Inference and Learning Algorithms.
- by The Cerebral Code, Thinking a Thought in the Mosaics of the Mind www
by William H. Cerebral Code, Thinking a Thought in the Mosaics of the Mind. Calvin. The Cerebral Code, Thinking a Thought in the Mosaics of the Mind.
- An Jurik Research www
An Excel add-in that enhances forecasts with the power of neural networks. Jurik Research.
- Develops Ward Systems Group, Inc. www
Develops software for prediction, Systems Group, Inc., classification and optimization based on neural networks and genetic algorithms. Ward Systems Group, Inc..
- Seventh PPSN2002 www
Seventh International Conference on Parallel Problem Solving from Nature - September 7 - 11, PPSN2002, 2002 in Granada, Spain PPSN2002.
- 11th ESANN 2003 www
11th European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks. 2003. To be held April 23-25, 2003 in Bruges, Belgium. ESANN 2003.
- Art Art and Design of Hayes Raffle www
Art and Design of Hayes Raffle. and Design of Hayes Raffle. Product and Graphic design. Sculpture, prints and photography focusing on the confluence of electronic technologies and culture. Art and Design of Hayes Raffle.
- Training Artificial Neural Networks www
Training models and mathematical algorithms, Neural Networks, explanations about most popular network architectures. Artificial Neural Networks.
- SIGART SIGART Electronic Information Services www
SIGART is the ACM Special Interest Group on Artificial Intelligence. SIGART Electronic Information Services.
- Articles Artilect www
Articles and resources on artificial intelligence, Artilect, physics and neuroscience research. Artilect.
- Alexa: Neural Networks Artificial Intelligence
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Neural Networks Artificial Intelligence
- DMOZ: Neural Networks Artificial Intelligence
dmoz.org Directory: Neural Networks Artificial Intelligence