Topics related to machine vision (automated image analysis.) Vision Artificial Intelligence Computers.
- Vision (Marvel Comics) A fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, an android...
- Visual perception The ability to interpret the surrounding environment using light in the visible spectrum...
- Visions (film) A 2015 American supernatural horror film directed by Kevin Greutert.
- Foresight (psychology) The ability to predict, or the action of predicting, what will happen or what is needed in the...
- Goal An idea of the future or desired result that a person or a group of people envisions, plans and...
- Vision statement A declaration of an organization's objectives, intended to guide its internal decision-making.
- Visual system The part of the central nervous system which gives organisms the ability to process visual detail...
- Vision (festival) The annual national-level technical symposium of Department of Electronics and Communication...
- Vision Brisbane A planned skyscraper in Brisbane, Australia.
- Vision (nightclub) In Chicago, Illinois, US.
- Machine vision The technology and methods used to provide imaging-based automatic inspection and analysis for...
- The Computer Vision Homepage www
Established at Carnegie Mellon University in 1994 to provide a central location for World Wide Web links relating to computer vision research. Computer Vision Homepage.
- Dictionary Visionary - A Dictionary of terminology in vision research www
Dictionary for terminology used in the study of human and animal vision. A Dictionary of terminology in vision research. It includes terms from the areas of biological and machine vision, visual psychophysics, visual neuroscience and other related fields. Visionary - A Dictionary of terminology in vision research.
- Opitcal Michael J. Black www
Opitcal flow, Black, human motion tracking and recognition, robust estimation, and probabilistic inference. Updated publications, source code for motion estimation, and new image sequences. Michael J. Black.
- This Image Labs International www
This machine vision, Labs International, and imaging systems integrator offers vision hardware sales and software packages. Image Labs International.
- Primarily Computer Vision Handbook www
Primarily intended for a researcher trying to decipher papers outside his own area of expertise, Vision Handbook, or a graduate student starting research. Computer Vision Handbook.
- The USC Annotated Computer Vision Bibliography: Table of Contents www
The largest online vision bibliography of this kind. Annotated Computer Vision Bibliography: Table of Contents. Papers organized by authors, journal/conference title, paper title and topic. Very useful reference resource. USC Annotated Computer Vision Bibliography: Table of Contents.
- Online CVonline: Compendium of Computer Vision www
Online encyclopedia of computer vision concepts and methods. Compendium of Computer Vision. Complete articles contributed by different authors on various computer vision topics. Also includes links to additional vision resources. CVonline: Compendium of Computer Vision.
- A The Condensation Algorithm www
A good descriptive page about the condensation algorithm. Condensation Algorithm. Contains downloadable source code, results, publications and links to related work. The Condensation Algorithm.
- Concise Hough Transform www
Concise introduction and demonstration of the Hough Transform, Transform, used for finding lines and edges in images, along with pointers to more advanced techniques for partial and curved lines. Hough Transform.
- Tutorials AI Shack www
Tutorials and projects based on computer vision and machine learning. Shack. Very suitable for people just starting with image processing. AI Shack.
- Designs, Cognex Corporation www
Designs, Corporation, develops, manufactures and markets family of machine vision computer systems which are used to replace human vision in a wide range of manufacturing processes. Cognex Corporation.
- Research Rachid Deriche www
Research Director at INRIA (French National Institute for Research in Computer Science and Control). Rachid Deriche.
- The Linearity Detection by Quadrupole Convolution www
The Quadrupole Convolution technique may be a part of human vision and can improve machine vision. Detection by Quadrupole Convolution. This site provides details about how it works and how it might be used. Linearity Detection by Quadrupole Convolution.
- Research Alper Yilmaz: Computer Vision www
Research papers on topics including object tracking in EO and IR Imagery, Yilmaz: Computer Vision, Face Recognition, Pose Recovery, and Action Recognition. Alper Yilmaz: Computer Vision.
- Face Louis-Philippe Morency Homepage www
Face tracking, Morency Homepage, Stereo vision, Robot navigation. Louis-Philippe Morency Homepage.
- Employs Content-based image retrieval www
Employs texture analysis via a Gabor filter bank, image retrieval, CIE Lab space color histogram, and structural analysis using perceptual grouping principles. Content-based image retrieval.
- Research Charless C. Fowlkes www
Research papers and software on statistical approaches to perceptual organization in low and mid-level vision. Fowlkes. Quantitative analysis of spatial gene expression patterns in biological development. Charless C. Fowlkes.
- Presents New Model for Light Interaction with the Retina of the Eye www
Presents a new geometrical model for light interaction with the retina of the eye and its implications to the vision process. Model for Light Interaction with the Retina of the Eye. Results include a logical explanation for the trichromicity of vision and a seeming verification of Edwin Land's color vision experiments. New Model for Light Interaction with the Retina of the Eye.
- Annual Mechatronics and Machine Vision in Practice www
Annual conference - September 19-21 2000 in Hervey Bay, and Machine Vision in Practice, Queensland Australia. Call for papers. Mechatronics and Machine Vision in Practice.
- A Computer Vision Conference Listing from USC www
A list of conferences and workshops on computer vision, Vision Conference Listing from USC, with important dates submission deadlines. Maintained by Keith Price. Computer Vision Conference Listing from USC.
- Face Face Detection and Face Recognition www
Face detection and recognition software project includes an online demo of the algorithm, Detection and Face Recognition, links to free software libraries, and a list of existing facial databases. Face Detection and Face Recognition.
- An Evaluation of Face Recognition Algorithms www
An online resource for face recognition researchers that provides a standard set of well known algorithms and experimental protocols with which novel algorithms can be compared. Evaluation of Face Recognition Algorithms.
- An VIDERE www
An internet only journal of computer vision. VIDERE. It has ceased publication at the end of volume 1, but the four issues of volume 1 are available online. Articles contain attached demos and MPEG movies. VIDERE.
- Well Computer Vision and Image Understanding www
Well organized site. Vision and Image Understanding. Allows access to abstracts, references and PDF papers. Also includes information for authors and resources for editors Computer Vision and Image Understanding.
- Links Vision Technology - Microsoft Research Group www
Links to researchers working at Microsoft vision group and their research projects. Vision Technology - Microsoft Research Group.
- Describe Automatic Gait Recognition at Southampton www
Describe new approaches to recognising people by the way they walk. Gait Recognition at Southampton. This is a new biometric, with particular application advantages (availability at distance, and non contact). Early results show that by computer vision we can indeed recognise people by their gait. Automatic Gait Recognition at Southampton.
- Offer PerceptiVU www
Offer real-time target tracking and machine vision software and systems. PerceptiVU.
- NeuroCheck NeuroCheck, Industrial vision systems www
NeuroCheck is a framework for configuring and operating industrial visual quality control systems. Industrial vision systems. Its graphical tools enable the user to develop solutions within a familiar Windows - based environment to achieve rapid system integration into production line processes. NeuroCheck, Industrial vision systems.
- Premise.org, Premise.org - AI Links www
Premise. AI Links.org, an artificial intelligence link site with examples. Premise.org - AI Links.
- Part Bibliographies on Artificial Intelligence www
Part of the Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies, Artificial Intelligence, is searchable and browseable. Bibliographies on Artificial Intelligence.
- Alexa: Vision Artificial Intelligence
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Vision Artificial Intelligence
- DMOZ: Vision Artificial Intelligence
dmoz.org Directory: Vision Artificial Intelligence