Topics related to machine vision (automated image analysis.) Vision Artificial Intelligence Computers.
- Vision (Marvel Comics) The name of several fictional superheroes appearing in American comic books published by Marvel...
- Visual perception The ability to interpret the surrounding environment using light in the visible spectrum...
- Vision loss A decreased ability to see to a degree that causes problems not fixable by usual means, such as...
- Goal A desired result or possible outcome that a person or a system envisions, plans and commits to...
- Vision statement A declaration of an organization's objectives, ideally based on economic foresight, intended to...
- Visual system The part of the central nervous system which gives organisms the ability to process visual detail...
- The Vision (film) A British television movie which had its first showing on 9 January 1988 on BBC1.
- The Vision (magazine) A monthly magazine published by the spiritual center Anandashram, in Kanhangad, India.
- Vision (game engine) A cross-platform 3D game engine originally authored by Trinigy and developed by Havok, released...
- Vision (Italian think tank) An independent, non-profit think tank based in Rome, Italy.
- Vision (Alpha Blondy album) A 2011 reggae album by the Ivorian artist Alpha Blondy.
- The Computer Vision Homepage www
Established at Carnegie Mellon University in 1994 to provide a central location for World Wide Web links relating to computer vision research. Computer Vision Homepage.
- Tutorials AI Shack www
Tutorials and projects based on computer vision and machine learning. Shack. Very suitable for people just starting with image processing. AI Shack.
- The Linearity Detection by Quadrupole Convolution www
The Quadrupole Convolution technique may be a part of human vision and can improve machine vision. Detection by Quadrupole Convolution. This site provides details about how it works and how it might be used. Linearity Detection by Quadrupole Convolution.
- Research Alper Yilmaz: Computer Vision www
Research papers on topics including object tracking in EO and IR Imagery, Yilmaz: Computer Vision, Face Recognition, Pose Recovery, and Action Recognition. Alper Yilmaz: Computer Vision.
- Online CVonline: Compendium of Computer Vision www
Online encyclopedia of computer vision concepts and methods. Compendium of Computer Vision. Complete articles contributed by different authors on various computer vision topics. Also includes links to additional vision resources. CVonline: Compendium of Computer Vision.
- Face Louis-Philippe Morency Homepage www
Face tracking, Morency Homepage, Stereo vision, Robot navigation. Louis-Philippe Morency Homepage.
- Employs Content-based image retrieval www
Employs texture analysis via a Gabor filter bank, image retrieval, CIE Lab space color histogram, and structural analysis using perceptual grouping principles. Content-based image retrieval.
- A The Condensation Algorithm www
A good descriptive page about the condensation algorithm. Condensation Algorithm. Contains downloadable source code, results, publications and links to related work. The Condensation Algorithm.
- This Image Labs International www
This machine vision, Labs International, and imaging systems integrator offers vision hardware sales and software packages. Image Labs International.
- Research Rachid Deriche www
Research Director at INRIA (French National Institute for Research in Computer Science and Control). Rachid Deriche.
- Dictionary Visionary - A Dictionary of terminology in vision research www
Dictionary for terminology used in the study of human and animal vision. A Dictionary of terminology in vision research. It includes terms from the areas of biological and machine vision, visual psychophysics, visual neuroscience and other related fields. Visionary - A Dictionary of terminology in vision research.
- The USC Annotated Computer Vision Bibliography: Table of Contents www
The largest online vision bibliography of this kind. Annotated Computer Vision Bibliography: Table of Contents. Papers organized by authors, journal/conference title, paper title and topic. Very useful reference resource. USC Annotated Computer Vision Bibliography: Table of Contents.
- Research Charless C. Fowlkes www
Research papers and software on statistical approaches to perceptual organization in low and mid-level vision. Fowlkes. Quantitative analysis of spatial gene expression patterns in biological development. Charless C. Fowlkes.
- Primarily Computer Vision Handbook www
Primarily intended for a researcher trying to decipher papers outside his own area of expertise, Vision Handbook, or a graduate student starting research. Computer Vision Handbook.
- Opitcal Michael J. Black www
Opitcal flow, Black, human motion tracking and recognition, robust estimation, and probabilistic inference. Updated publications, source code for motion estimation, and new image sequences. Michael J. Black.
- Concise Hough Transform www
Concise introduction and demonstration of the Hough Transform, Transform, used for finding lines and edges in images, along with pointers to more advanced techniques for partial and curved lines. Hough Transform.
- Designs, Cognex Corporation www
Designs, Corporation, develops, manufactures and markets family of machine vision computer systems which are used to replace human vision in a wide range of manufacturing processes. Cognex Corporation.
- Presents New Model for Light Interaction with the Retina of the Eye www
Presents a new geometrical model for light interaction with the retina of the eye and its implications to the vision process. Model for Light Interaction with the Retina of the Eye. Results include a logical explanation for the trichromicity of vision and a seeming verification of Edwin Land's color vision experiments. New Model for Light Interaction with the Retina of the Eye.
- A Computer Vision Conference Listing from USC www
A list of conferences and workshops on computer vision, Vision Conference Listing from USC, with important dates submission deadlines. Maintained by Keith Price. Computer Vision Conference Listing from USC.
- Listing Computer Vision Conferences and Symposia www
Listing of computer vision conferences from the Computer Vision Homepage. Vision Conferences and Symposia. Includes all major vision conferences and links to their websites. Computer Vision Conferences and Symposia.
- For Face Detection Homepage www
For information and material on the task of detecting faces. Face Detection Homepage.
- An Evaluation of Face Recognition Algorithms www
An online resource for face recognition researchers that provides a standard set of well known algorithms and experimental protocols with which novel algorithms can be compared. Evaluation of Face Recognition Algorithms.
- Information Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision www
Information for authors and editorial board. Mathematical Imaging and Vision. Contains search on table of contents. Papers published in this journal have strong mathematical content. Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision.
- Well Computer Vision and Image Understanding www
Well organized site. Vision and Image Understanding. Allows access to abstracts, references and PDF papers. Also includes information for authors and resources for editors Computer Vision and Image Understanding.
- Links Vision Technology - Microsoft Research Group www
Links to researchers working at Microsoft vision group and their research projects. Vision Technology - Microsoft Research Group.
- Currently(2004) Active Vision Lab, University of Oxford www
Currently(2004) working in Whole body motion, Vision Lab, University of Oxford, hand tracking, wearable robot, Simultaneous Localisation And Mapping (SLAM) with a single camera. Active Vision Lab, University of Oxford.
- Open-source Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit www
Open-source C++ Libraries for medically oriented imaging research. Segmentation and Registration Toolkit. The US National Library of Medicine sponsors this work and the NIH is encouraging its researchers to use it. Site has active newsgroups, and daily build and testing updates. Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit.
- A ImageApp www
A GUI for the Java Advanced Imaging library. ImageApp. Allows graphical manipulation of image processing algorithms. Website and program are still alpha release. ImageApp.
- Resources Heuristics and artificial intelligence in finance and investment www
Resources on general heuristics, and artificial intelligence in finance and investment, neural networks, genetic algorithms, simulated annealing and tabu search: databases, articles, references, journals, software, links, conferences and education. Heuristics and artificial intelligence in finance and investment.
- Essays, Generation5.org www
Essays, Generation5.org, interviews and original programs, code, and news bulletins. Generation5.org.
- Alexa: Vision Artificial Intelligence
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Vision Artificial Intelligence
- DMOZ: Vision Artificial Intelligence
dmoz.org Directory: Vision Artificial Intelligence