Topics related to machine vision (automated image analysis.) Vision Artificial Intelligence Computers.
- Vision (Marvel Comics) The name of several fictional superheroes appearing in American comic books published by Marvel...
- Visual perception The ability to interpret the surrounding environment using light in the visible spectrum...
- Visions (film) A 2016 American supernatural horror film directed by Kevin Greutert.
- Foresight (psychology) The ability to predict, or the action of predicting, what will happen or what is needed in the...
- Goal A desired result or possible outcome that a person or a system envisions, plans and commits to...
- Vision statement A declaration of an organization's objectives, ideally based on economic foresight, intended to...
- Visual system The part of the central nervous system which gives organisms the ability to process visual detail...
- Vision (festival) The annual national-level technical symposium of Department of Electronics and Communication...
- Vision Brisbane A planned skyscraper in Brisbane, Australia.
- Vision (nightclub) In Chicago, Illinois, US.
- Machine vision The technology and methods used to provide imaging-based automatic inspection and analysis for...
- The Computer Vision Homepage www
Established at Carnegie Mellon University in 1994 to provide a central location for World Wide Web links relating to computer vision research. Computer Vision Homepage.
- The Linearity Detection by Quadrupole Convolution www
The Quadrupole Convolution technique may be a part of human vision and can improve machine vision. Detection by Quadrupole Convolution. This site provides details about how it works and how it might be used. Linearity Detection by Quadrupole Convolution.
- Dictionary Visionary - A Dictionary of terminology in vision research www
Dictionary for terminology used in the study of human and animal vision. A Dictionary of terminology in vision research. It includes terms from the areas of biological and machine vision, visual psychophysics, visual neuroscience and other related fields. Visionary - A Dictionary of terminology in vision research.
- The USC Annotated Computer Vision Bibliography: Table of Contents www
The largest online vision bibliography of this kind. Annotated Computer Vision Bibliography: Table of Contents. Papers organized by authors, journal/conference title, paper title and topic. Very useful reference resource. USC Annotated Computer Vision Bibliography: Table of Contents.
- Presents New Model for Light Interaction with the Retina of the Eye www
Presents a new geometrical model for light interaction with the retina of the eye and its implications to the vision process. Model for Light Interaction with the Retina of the Eye. Results include a logical explanation for the trichromicity of vision and a seeming verification of Edwin Land's color vision experiments. New Model for Light Interaction with the Retina of the Eye.
- Face Louis-Philippe Morency Homepage www
Face tracking, Morency Homepage, Stereo vision, Robot navigation. Louis-Philippe Morency Homepage.
- Tutorials AI Shack www
Tutorials and projects based on computer vision and machine learning. Shack. Very suitable for people just starting with image processing. AI Shack.
- Research Alper Yilmaz: Computer Vision www
Research papers on topics including object tracking in EO and IR Imagery, Yilmaz: Computer Vision, Face Recognition, Pose Recovery, and Action Recognition. Alper Yilmaz: Computer Vision.
- Research Charless C. Fowlkes www
Research papers and software on statistical approaches to perceptual organization in low and mid-level vision. Fowlkes. Quantitative analysis of spatial gene expression patterns in biological development. Charless C. Fowlkes.
- Research Rachid Deriche www
Research Director at INRIA (French National Institute for Research in Computer Science and Control). Rachid Deriche.
- Designs, Cognex Corporation www
Designs, Corporation, develops, manufactures and markets family of machine vision computer systems which are used to replace human vision in a wide range of manufacturing processes. Cognex Corporation.
- Concise Hough Transform www
Concise introduction and demonstration of the Hough Transform, Transform, used for finding lines and edges in images, along with pointers to more advanced techniques for partial and curved lines. Hough Transform.
- Online CVonline: Compendium of Computer Vision www
Online encyclopedia of computer vision concepts and methods. Compendium of Computer Vision. Complete articles contributed by different authors on various computer vision topics. Also includes links to additional vision resources. CVonline: Compendium of Computer Vision.
- Opitcal Michael J. Black www
Opitcal flow, Black, human motion tracking and recognition, robust estimation, and probabilistic inference. Updated publications, source code for motion estimation, and new image sequences. Michael J. Black.
- Employs Content-based image retrieval www
Employs texture analysis via a Gabor filter bank, image retrieval, CIE Lab space color histogram, and structural analysis using perceptual grouping principles. Content-based image retrieval.
- This Image Labs International www
This machine vision, Labs International, and imaging systems integrator offers vision hardware sales and software packages. Image Labs International.
- A The Condensation Algorithm www
A good descriptive page about the condensation algorithm. Condensation Algorithm. Contains downloadable source code, results, publications and links to related work. The Condensation Algorithm.
- Primarily Computer Vision Handbook www
Primarily intended for a researcher trying to decipher papers outside his own area of expertise, Vision Handbook, or a graduate student starting research. Computer Vision Handbook.
- Fourth EMMCVPR 2003 www
Fourth International Workshop on Energy Minimization Methods in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2003, to be held in Lisbon, Portugal from July 7-9, 2003 EMMCVPR 2003.
- Annual Mechatronics and Machine Vision in Practice www
Annual conference - September 19-21 2000 in Hervey Bay, and Machine Vision in Practice, Queensland Australia. Call for papers. Mechatronics and Machine Vision in Practice.
- Research Automated Face Tracking And Recognition www
Research paper on face tracking and recognition. Automated Face Tracking And Recognition.
- Links Facial Expression Resources on the Web www
Links to resources for research on facial expressions. Facial Expression Resources on the Web.
- Well Computer Vision and Image Understanding www
Well organized site. Vision and Image Understanding. Allows access to abstracts, references and PDF papers. Also includes information for authors and resources for editors Computer Vision and Image Understanding.
- Information Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision www
Information for authors and editorial board. Mathematical Imaging and Vision. Contains search on table of contents. Papers published in this journal have strong mathematical content. Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision.
- Contains Computer Vision at Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel www
Contains links to faculty members' pages, Vision at Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel, students pages and a number of demos. Computer Vision at Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel.
- Currently(2004) Active Vision Lab, University of Oxford www
Currently(2004) working in Whole body motion, Vision Lab, University of Oxford, hand tracking, wearable robot, Simultaneous Localisation And Mapping (SLAM) with a single camera. Active Vision Lab, University of Oxford.
- Open-source Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit www
Open-source C++ Libraries for medically oriented imaging research. Segmentation and Registration Toolkit. The US National Library of Medicine sponsors this work and the NIH is encouraging its researchers to use it. Site has active newsgroups, and daily build and testing updates. Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit.
- A Kentec www
A vision systems and software engineering consultancy. Kentec.
- A Neuron AI Directory: Artificial Intelligence resources www
A general AI directory. Neuron AI Directory: Artificial Intelligence resources.
- Free CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository www
Free software and materials of general interest to AI researchers, Artificial Intelligence Repository, educators, students, and practitioners. CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository.
- Alexa: Vision Artificial Intelligence
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Vision Artificial Intelligence
- DMOZ: Vision Artificial Intelligence
dmoz.org Directory: Vision Artificial Intelligence