Research Labs Vision Artificial Intelligence Computers.
- IBM's IBM Exploratory Computer Vision Group www
IBM's Computer Vision Group - Research areas include PeopleVision, Exploratory Computer Vision Group, Biometrics and controlling computers by observing the user IBM Exploratory Computer Vision Group.
- Overview University of Southampton - Image, Speech and Intelligent Systems Research Group www
Overview of image processing and computer vision research, Southampton - Image, Speech and Intelligent Systems Research Group, and details about their projects. University of Southampton - Image, Speech and Intelligent Systems Research Group.
- Currently(2004) Active Vision Lab, University of Oxford www
Currently(2004) working in Whole body motion, Vision Lab, University of Oxford, hand tracking, wearable robot, Simultaneous Localisation And Mapping (SLAM) with a single camera. Active Vision Lab, University of Oxford.
- Researching UMASS Computer Vision Laboratory www
Researching and investigating scientific principles underlying the construction of integrated vision systems. UMASS Computer Vision Laboratory.
- Describe Automatic Gait Recognition at Southampton www
Describe new approaches to recognising people by the way they walk. Gait Recognition at Southampton. This is a new biometric, with particular application advantages (availability at distance, and non contact). Early results show that by computer vision we can indeed recognise people by their gait. Automatic Gait Recognition at Southampton.
- Contains Computer Vision at Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel www
Contains links to faculty members' pages, Vision at Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel, students pages and a number of demos. Computer Vision at Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel.
- Computer Face Expression Recognition Project at UPM www
Computer Vision-based face expression recognition research project. Expression Recognition Project at UPM. We are doing robust face tracking, background maintenance, colour constancy based tracking, face expression recognition, or camera calibration. Face Expression Recognition Project at UPM.
- Links Vision Technology - Microsoft Research Group www
Links to researchers working at Microsoft vision group and their research projects. Vision Technology - Microsoft Research Group.
- User California Berkeley University www
User interface research on pen, Berkeley University, tangible, speech, and multimodal interfaces. United States. California Berkeley University.
- Inter-disciplinary Glasgow University Interactive Systems Group www
Inter-disciplinary research group investigating all aspects of interactive systems. University Interactive Systems Group. United Kingdom. Glasgow University Interactive Systems Group.
- Resources Natural Interaction www
Resources about natural human computer interaction, Interaction, including links, papers, people and groups. Natural Interaction.
- The Software Safety Research at MIT www
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology offering information on current projects and papers. Software Safety Research at MIT.
- Research Alper Yilmaz: Computer Vision www
Research papers on topics including object tracking in EO and IR Imagery, Yilmaz: Computer Vision, Face Recognition, Pose Recovery, and Action Recognition. Alper Yilmaz: Computer Vision.
- Dictionary Visionary - A Dictionary of terminology in vision research www
Dictionary for terminology used in the study of human and animal vision. A Dictionary of terminology in vision research. It includes terms from the areas of biological and machine vision, visual psychophysics, visual neuroscience and other related fields. Visionary - A Dictionary of terminology in vision research.
- Alexa: Research Labs Vision
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Research Labs Vision
- DMOZ: Research Labs Vision
dmoz.org Directory: Research Labs Vision