Software Vision Artificial Intelligence Computers.
The term "software" was first proposed by Alan Turing and used in this sense by John W. Tukey in 1957. (wikipedia)
- Software A part of a computer system that consists of data or computer instructions, in contrast to...
- GNOME Software A utility for software installation and updates on computers running Linux.
- Software (album) Software is Grace Slick's 1984 album released by RCA Records.
- IEEE Software A bimonthly peer-reviewed magazine and scientific journal published by the IEEE Computer...
- Software (novel) A 1982 cyberpunk science fiction novel written by Rudy Rucker.
- Software (band) A German electronic duo active between 1984 and 2000, comprising and.
- Software, Etc. GameStop Corp., or simply referred to as GameStop, is an American video game, consumer...
- Portable, VXL www
Portable, VXL, open-source, C++ libraries for computer vision research and deployment. Site has links to active newsgroups and project pages, and daily documentation, build, and testing updates. VXL.
- Software Image Metrics www
Software and services in wide range of application areas focusing on "Image Understanding. Metrics." Website has regular news updates. Image Metrics.
- Open-source Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit www
Open-source C++ Libraries for medically oriented imaging research. Segmentation and Registration Toolkit. The US National Library of Medicine sponsors this work and the NIH is encouraging its researchers to use it. Site has active newsgroups, and daily build and testing updates. Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit.
- NeuroCheck NeuroCheck, Industrial vision systems www
NeuroCheck is a framework for configuring and operating industrial visual quality control systems. Industrial vision systems. Its graphical tools enable the user to develop solutions within a familiar Windows - based environment to achieve rapid system integration into production line processes. NeuroCheck, Industrial vision systems.
- Applications Uratek Artificial Vision Components www
Applications of Uratek artificial vision components, Artificial Vision Components, like eye tracking, smoke detection, biometrics identification, complex objects recognition and camera motion calculation. Uratek Artificial Vision Components.
- A Kentec www
A vision systems and software engineering consultancy. Kentec.
- Machine PPT Vision: Digital Machine Vision Systems www
Machine vision systems with intuitive end-use interface. Vision: Digital Machine Vision Systems. Products for quality inspection and alignment applications, 2D and 3D inspection for wafers and electronic components. PPT Vision: Digital Machine Vision Systems.
- Developers VisImage Systems www
Developers of image-based body scanners. Systems. Provides services in stereo image capture. VisImage Systems.
- Offer PerceptiVU www
Offer real-time target tracking and machine vision software and systems. PerceptiVU.
- Software ZView www
Software for video metrology, ZView, non-contact measurement, gauging, machine and automation. ZView.
- A ImageApp www
A GUI for the Java Advanced Imaging library. ImageApp. Allows graphical manipulation of image processing algorithms. Website and program are still alpha release. ImageApp.
- Developers 2d3 www
Developers of software for computer animation and special effects industry. 2d3. Products do automatic camera motion recovery, and foreground subtraction. Site has regular news updates. 2d3.
- Electronic Ingenieursburea Matrix BV www
Electronic development and Machine Vision, Matrix BV, especially for carpet and textile inspection. Ingenieursburea Matrix BV.
- The Linearity Detection by Quadrupole Convolution www
The Quadrupole Convolution technique may be a part of human vision and can improve machine vision. Detection by Quadrupole Convolution. This site provides details about how it works and how it might be used. Linearity Detection by Quadrupole Convolution.
- Research Alper Yilmaz: Computer Vision www
Research papers on topics including object tracking in EO and IR Imagery, Yilmaz: Computer Vision, Face Recognition, Pose Recovery, and Action Recognition. Alper Yilmaz: Computer Vision.
- Alexa: Software Vision
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Software Vision
- DMOZ: Software Vision
dmoz.org Directory: Software Vision