Computer Graphics Computer Science Computers.
Computer graphics are pictures and movies created using computers – usually referring to image data created by a computer specifically with help from specialized graphical hardware and software. (wikipedia)
- Computer graphics Computer graphics are pictures and movies created using computers ? usually referring to...
- Computer-generated imagery The application of computer graphics to create or contribute to images in art, printed media...
- 2D computer graphics The computer-based generation of digital images-mostly from two-dimensional models and by...
- 3D computer graphics Three-dimensional computer graphics are graphics that use a three-dimensional representation of...
- Computer animation The process used for generating animated images.
- Computer graphics (computer science) A sub-field of computer science which studies methods for digitally synthesizing and manipulating...
- Computer Graphics (publication) A publication of ACM SIGGRAPH. It served as its newsletter, and has published the yearly SIGGRAPH...
- Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice A textbook written by John F. Hughes, Andries van Dam, Morgan McGuire, David F. Sklar, James D.
- Display device An output device for presentation of information in visual or tactile form.
- Annual International Conference on Computer Graphics Theory and Applications www
Annual conference covering geometry and modeling, Conference on Computer Graphics Theory and Applications, rendering, animation and simulation, and interactive environments. Conference and accommodation details, author's kit, awards, and archive of previous conferences. International Conference on Computer Graphics Theory and Applications.
- Involved Virtual Reality Laboratory www
Involved in the modelling and animation of three-dimensional inhabited virtual worlds. Virtual Reality Laboratory.
- Research Visualization and Graphics at UC Davis www
Research focusing on visualization, and Graphics at UC Davis, geometric modeling, photorealistic computer graphics, and immersive environments. Visualization and Graphics at UC Davis.
- Conducts Princeton Graphics & Geometry Group www
Conducts research in real-time 3D model acquisition, Graphics & Geometry Group, shape-based retrieval and analysis, video mosaics, lapped textures, texture mapping for cel animation, and algorithm animation. Princeton Graphics & Geometry Group.
- Presents Texas University at El Paso - Interval Computations www
Presents a guide to Interval Arithmetic research featuring: open problems, University at El Paso - Interval Computations, applications, generalizations, bibliography, researchers' sites, ftp site, and mailing list. Texas University at El Paso - Interval Computations.
- Conducts Computer Graphics Laboratory at UCSD www
Conducts research in appearance modeling, Graphics Laboratory at UCSD, simulating and rendering natural phenomena, and global illumination. Computer Graphics Laboratory at UCSD.
- University Visualization and Interactive Systems Group (VIS) www
University of California Irvine. and Interactive Systems Group (VIS). Conducts research in the areas of scientific visualization, virtual reality, image based modeling and rendering, volume visualization and biomedical imaging. Visualization and Interactive Systems Group (VIS).
- Engaged Geometric Design and Computation www
Engaged in both fundamental and applied research in developing methods for representing, Design and Computation, specifying, manipulating, and visualizing geometric models. Geometric Design and Computation.
- Uses Office of the Future www
Uses computer vision techniques, the Future, in real time, to dynamically extract per-pixel depth and reflectance information for the visible surfaces in the Office, such as walls, furniture, objects and people. Office of the Future.
- The The UCSF Computer Graphics Laboratory www
The home to the Resource for Biocomputing, UCSF Computer Graphics Laboratory, Visualization, and Informatics (RBVI), a NIH National Center for Research Resources Biomedical Technology Resource Center for the integrated analysis of biological sequence, structure, and functional information. The UCSF Computer Graphics Laboratory.
- The Computer Graphics Lab of the University of Waterloo www
The lab concentrates on research in curve and surface design, Graphics Lab of the University of Waterloo, rendering, colour imaging, and user interfaces. Computer Graphics Lab of the University of Waterloo.
- Conducts Computer Graphics Lab at ETH Zurich, Switzerland www
Conducts research into the medical applications of computer science and computer graphics. Computer Graphics Lab at ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
- Provides Computer Graphics at the University of California Berkeley www
Provides information on projects and courses related to multimedia, Graphics at the University of California Berkeley, human computer interaction and computer graphics. Computer Graphics at the University of California Berkeley.
- Contains Mesa 3D www
Contains documentation, 3D, mailing lists, a bug database, and a downloadable release. Mesa 3D.
- University Centre of Computer Graphics and Data Visualization www
University of West Bohemia. Computer Graphics and Data Visualization. Research areas include algorithms for computer graphics and visualization,volume data processing, methods for iso-surface extraction, mesh reduction and reconstruction from scattered data, triangular and tetrahedral mesh generation. Centre of Computer Graphics and Data Visualization.
- Conducts Caltech Multi-Res Modeling Group www
Conducts research into the mathematical and algorithmic foundations of numerical problems in computer graphics and scientific computing with a specific focus upon multiresolution techniques. Caltech Multi-Res Modeling Group.
- Research Computer Graphics at the University of Utah www
Research efforts in immersive environments, Graphics at the University of Utah, modelling, CAM, scientific visualization, medical illustration, terrain modeling and rendering, haptics (force-feedback), realistic and non-photorealistic rendering. Computer Graphics at the University of Utah.
- Research Max-Plank Computer Graphics Group www
Research areas include mesh processing, Computer Graphics Group, visualization, realistic hardware-supported shading, global illumination, and perception at the University of Saarbrücken in Germany. Max-Plank Computer Graphics Group.
- Conducts Computer Graphics Research at Caltech www
Conducts research that explores and develops new approaches to modeling, Graphics Research at Caltech, rendering, simulation and scientific visualization. Computer Graphics Research at Caltech.
- Works Imager Computer Graphics Laboratory www
Works towards advancing the science of computer graphics, Computer Graphics Laboratory, computer animation, human computer interaction, and computational geometry. Imager Computer Graphics Laboratory.
- Conducts Microsoft Graphics Research Group www
Conducts research addressing a number of key underlying technologies: 3D graphics and animation, Graphics Research Group, computer vision, and statistical modeling. Microsoft Graphics Research Group.
- Laboratory University of Toronto Dynamic Graphics Project www
Laboratory for multi-displinary research in human-computer interaction and computer graphics disciplines. University of Toronto Dynamic Graphics Project.
- Houses MIT Computer Graphics Group www
Houses several research groups working on the latest computer graphics technology. MIT Computer Graphics Group.
- EVL Electronic Visualization Laboratory at University of Illinois at Chicago www
EVL is a graduate research laboratory specializing in virtual reality and real-time interactive computer graphics. Electronic Visualization Laboratory at University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Pursues Graphics and Visualization Center www
Pursues research in modeling, and Visualization Center, rendering, user interfaces and high-performance architectures using scientific visualization and telecollaboration in virtual environments. Graphics and Visualization Center.
- Conducts GVU Center at Georgia Tech www
Conducts research that combines in-depth studies of human capabilities, Center at Georgia Tech, needs, and practices, cutting-edge graphical display techniques, augmented spaces that merge physical and virtual elements, intelligent sensing, and novel input, output and wearable technologies. GVU Center at Georgia Tech.
- Stanford Computer Graphics Laboratory www
Stanford University. Graphics Laboratory. Research areas include volume rendering, rendering algorithms and systems, 3D scanning, image-based rendering, virtual reality, compression of graphics objects, user interfaces for visualization, high-performance graphics architectures, and visualization of complex systems and environments. Computer Graphics Laboratory.
- Provides OpenGL www
Provides news, OpenGL, applications, games and developer documentation related to the OpenGL 2D and 3D graphics application programming interface. OpenGL.
- Conducts Center for Human Modeling and Simulation www
Conducts research in computer graphics modeling and animation techniques for embodied agents, for Human Modeling and Simulation, virtual humans, and their applications. Center for Human Modeling and Simulation.
- Research Geometric Modelling at Bath University www
Research projects include multidimensional geometric modeling, Modelling at Bath University, distances in geometric modeling, finding zeros of multidimensional functions, and computer algebra in geometric modeling. Geometric Modelling at Bath University.
- Researches Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute www
Researches methods for scientific computing and develops integrated problem solving environments to allow scientists to solve computational problems in fields such as numerical mathematics, Computing and Imaging Institute, biophysics, electrocardiography, bioelectric fields in the brain, and medical imaging. Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute.
- Provides HPCMO: Scientific Visualization www
Provides links to government labs conducting research with computer graphics and scientific visualization. HPCMO: Scientific Visualization.
- Provides Utah Computer Graphics and Scientific Visualization www
Provides links to sites containing information related to the computer graphics research conducted at the University of Utah. Utah Computer Graphics and Scientific Visualization.
- Performs MAGIX Lab: Computer Graphics at UC Los Angeles www
Performs research in computer graphics and animation with a focus on virtual humans and real-time rendering. MAGIX Lab: Computer Graphics at UC Los Angeles.
- Shows Visualization Lab www
Shows the research activities in the area of Computer Graphics in the State University of New York at Stony Brook. Visualization Lab.
- Friedrich Computer Graphics Group www
Friedrich Alexander University of Erlangen-Nuremberg. Graphics Group. Research areas include modeling, rendering, and scientific visualization. Computer Graphics Group.
- Conducts MIRALab www
Conducts research into the simulation of human functionality and physics-based deformable models such as clothing and hair. MIRALab.
- Supports IMSC Computer Graphics and Immersive Technologies Lab www
Supports research and development efforts related to interactive computer graphics and immersive technologies. IMSC Computer Graphics and Immersive Technologies Lab.
- Conducts Cornell Program of Computer Graphics www
Conducts research in architectural modeling, Program of Computer Graphics, realistic image synthesis, digital photography, and visualization. Cornell Program of Computer Graphics.
- Introduction Caffeine Owl www
Introduction to cubic and quadratic Bezier curves. Caffeine Owl.
- Survey Stylized Depiction www
Survey of non-photorealistic rendering (NPR) for computer graphics and animation: painterly rendering, Depiction, toon shading, painterly image processing, and simulation of traditional artistic media. Stylized Depiction.
- A Wikipedia: Computer Graphics www
A comprehensive overview of Computer Graphics. Computer Graphics. Provides history, basic principals, and a breakdown of computer graphics categories. Includes descriptions of raster, vector and volumetric rendering. Wikipedia: Computer Graphics.
- Computer ACM SIGGRAPH www
Computer Graphics organization, SIGGRAPH, bringing together scientists, engineers, artists and entrepreneurs, dedicated to the advancement of the Computer Graphics industry. Includes annual conferences, publications, local chapters, resources and job listings. ACM SIGGRAPH.
- Alexa: Computer Graphics Computer Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Computer Graphics Computer Science
- DMOZ: Computer Graphics Computer Science
dmoz.org Directory: Computer Graphics Computer Science