Consultants engaging primarily in the work of migrating legacy systems with modern systems. Legacy Systems Consultants Computers.
- Wikipedia: In computing, a legacy system is an old method, technology, computer system, or application program, "of, relating to, or being a previous or outdated computer system." Often a pejorative term, referencing a system as "legacy" means that it paved the way for the standards that would follow it. This can also imply that the system is out of date or in need of replacement.
- Application retirement - Application retirement, also called application decommissioning and application sunsetting, is the practice of shutting down redundant or obsolete business applications while retaining access to the historical data.
- Bitrot - Software rot, also known as code rot, bit rot, software erosion, software decay or software entropy describes the perceived "rot" which is either a slow deterioration of software performance over time or its diminishing responsiveness that will eventually lead to software becoming faulty...
- Data migration - Data migration is the process of transferring data between computer storage types or file formats. It is a key consideration for any system implementation, upgrade, or consolidation.
- Deprecation - In several fields, deprecation is the discouragement of use of some terminology, feature, design, or practice; typically because it has been superseded or is no longer considered efficient or safe ? but without completely removing it or prohibiting its use.
- Digital dark age - The digital dark age is the perception of a possible future situation where it will be difficult or impossible to read historical electronic documents and multimedia, because they have been recorded in an obsolete and obscure file format.
- Legacy code - Legacy code is source code that relates to a no-longer supported or manufactured operating system or other computer technology. The term was first used by Computer Scientist George Olivetti to describe code maintained by an administrator that did not develop the code.
- Legacy hardware
- Legacy systems
- Technological change
- Renovating Horner Consulting www
Renovating support for legacy MPE operating systems and other compatible applications. Horner Consulting.
- Cobol, David Huenger www
Cobol, Huenger, IBM legacy and web consultant. David Huenger.
- Utilizes Software Revolution www
Utilizes program analysis tools for automating the migration and transformation of legacy systems. Revolution. Describes technologies employed and services offered. Software Revolution.
- Software Retro-Mation www
Software products, Retro-Mation, consulting and services that assist customers with their development and retro-fit projects. Retro-Mation.
- Offer Relativity Technologies www
Offer application modernisation solutions to enhance legacy systems, Technologies, as an alternative to implementing new systems. Relativity Technologies.
- Details Clerity Solutions, Inc. www
Details of company's products and services including legacy, Solutions, Inc., mainframe migration, modernization, and optimization. Clerity Solutions, Inc..
- A RainCode www
A quality control and assessment tool that can take virtually any COBOL code available today, RainCode, measure it against sophisticated user-defined compliance rules, and even perform automated patches on the source code. Also online COBOL restructuring services. RainCode.
- COBOL Fujitsu NetCOBOL www
COBOL compilers for Windows, NetCOBOL, .NET, Solaris, HP-UX, and Linux along with Mainframe migration tools. Fujitsu NetCOBOL.
- Portable SNG www
Portable Fortran 90/95/2003 command line parser and string manipulation library, SNG, comprising subroutines for parsing GNU/POSIX-style long command-line options as in the GNU getopt_long() package. SNG.
- Provide Cobalt Blue, Inc. www
Provide software tools including For_Study (Fortran Static Analyzer), Blue, Inc., For_Struct (Fortran Restructurer), and For_C (Fortran to C conversion software). Also offers Fortran consulting and code customization services. Cobalt Blue, Inc..
- A Trinity Millennium Group, Inc. www
A global full-service provider of information technology services. Trinity Millennium Group, Inc..
- Authors Data Integrity Inc www
Authors of Millennium Express code cross-checker and validation software. Data Integrity Inc.
- Information GOBI IT Solutions www
Information Technology service provider that focuses on computing solutions to small and medium sized companies in New York and Connecticut. GOBI IT Solutions.
- Independent VEGA Consulting Services Ltd www
Independent program and system assurance company, Consulting Services Ltd, offering consulting and technology services to the space, defence and government sectors. VEGA Consulting Services Ltd.
- Alexa: Legacy Systems Consultants
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Legacy Systems Consultants
- DMOZ: Legacy Systems Consultants
dmoz.org Directory: Legacy Systems Consultants