Consultants engaging primarily in the work of migrating legacy systems with modern systems. Legacy Systems Consultants Computers.
- Wikipedia: In computing, a legacy system is an old method, technology, computer system, or application program, "of, relating to, or being a previous or outdated computer system." Often a pejorative term, referencing a system as "legacy" means that it paved the way for the standards that would follow it. This can also imply that the system is out of date or in need of replacement.
- Application retirement - Application retirement, also called application decommissioning and application sunsetting, is the practice of shutting down redundant or obsolete business applications while retaining access to the historical data.
- Bitrot - Software rot, also known as code rot, bit rot, software erosion, software decay or software entropy is either a slow deterioration of software performance over time or its diminishing responsiveness that will eventually lead to software becoming faulty, unusable, or otherwise called "legacy" and...
- Data migration - Data migration is the process of transferring data between computer storage types or file formats. It is a key consideration for any system implementation, upgrade, or consolidation.
- Deprecation - In several fields, deprecation is the discouragement of use of some terminology, feature, design, or practice, typically because it has been superseded or is no longer considered efficient or safe, without completely removing it or prohibiting its use.
- Digital dark age - The digital dark age is the perception of a possible future situation where it will be difficult or impossible to read historical electronic documents and multimedia, because they have been recorded in an obsolete and obscure file format.
- Legacy code - Legacy code is source code that relates to a no-longer supported or manufactured operating system or other computer technology. The term was first used by Computer Scientist George Olivetti to describe code maintained by an administrator that did not develop the code.
- Legacy hardware
- Legacy systems
- Technological change
- Utilizes Software Revolution www
Utilizes program analysis tools for automating the migration and transformation of legacy systems. Revolution. Describes technologies employed and services offered. Software Revolution.
- Cobol, David Huenger www
Cobol, Huenger, IBM legacy and web consultant. David Huenger.
- Software Retro-Mation www
Software products, Retro-Mation, consulting and services that assist customers with their development and retro-fit projects. Retro-Mation.
- Renovating Horner Consulting www
Renovating support for legacy MPE operating systems and other compatible applications. Horner Consulting.
- Details Clerity Solutions, Inc. www
Details of company's products and services including legacy, Solutions, Inc., mainframe migration, modernization, and optimization. Clerity Solutions, Inc..
- Offer Relativity Technologies www
Offer application modernisation solutions to enhance legacy systems, Technologies, as an alternative to implementing new systems. Relativity Technologies.
- Offers COBOL-IT www
Offers an open source compiler and provides consulting, COBOL-IT, training, development and support services. Headquartered in Paris, France with offices in Brussels, Belgium. COBOL-IT.
- Develops Acucorp www
Develops software that integrates COBOL-based applications. Acucorp.
- Tool Chasm: Language Interoperability Tools www
Tool to improve C++ and Fortran 90 interoperability. Language Interoperability Tools. Chasm parses Fortran 90 source code and automatically generates C++ bridging code that can be used in C++ programs to make calls to Fortran routines. It also automatically generates C structs that provide a bridge to Fortran derived types. Chasm supplies a C++ array descriptor class which provides an interface between C and F90 arrays. This allows arrays to be created in one language and then passed to and used by the other language. Chasm: Language Interoperability Tools.
- Written Fortran Unit Test Framework (FRUIT) www
Written in Fortran 95. Unit Test Framework (FRUIT). Has assertion, fixture, setup, teardown, report, spec generation, driver generation. Fortran Unit Test Framework (FRUIT).
- Authors Data Integrity Inc www
Authors of Millennium Express code cross-checker and validation software. Data Integrity Inc.
- We Quality Specialists www
We help companies and small business comply to ISO 9000, Specialists, AS 9000, and QS 9000 international standards and provide Y2K readiness reviews. Quality Specialists.
- Designs Primary Consulting Services www
Designs systems and software. Consulting Services. Lists types of services, with brief overviews. Primary Consulting Services.
- Electronic Arnold Consulting, Inc. www
Electronic mail, Consulting, Inc., directory services, internetworking consulting. Includes areas of consulting practice, client list, and presentations. Arnold Consulting, Inc..
- Alexa: Legacy Systems Consultants
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Legacy Systems Consultants
- DMOZ: Legacy Systems Consultants
dmoz.org Directory: Legacy Systems Consultants