Sites for professional associations representing consultants in the computer industry. Professional Associations Consultants Computers.
- Wikipedia: A professional association is usually a nonprofit organization seeking to further a particular profession, the interests of individuals engaged in that profession and the public interest.
- Advocacy - Advocacy is an activity by an individual or group which aims to influence decisions within political, economic, and social systems and institutions.
- Bar association - A bar association is a professional association of lawyers. Some bar associations are responsible for the regulation of the legal profession in their jurisdiction; others are professional organizations dedicated to serving their members; in many cases, they are both.
- Guild - A guild is an association of artisans or merchants who oversee the practice of their craft in a particular town. The earliest types of guild were formed as confraternities of tradesmen.
- Inter-professional association - Inter-professional associations have been defined as private organizations, recognized by the State, that group together participants from all stages of the same agricultural commodity chain, with the objectives of elaborating policies, guaranteeing equity among the members, facilitating the...
- Learned society - A learned society is an organisation that exists to promote an academic discipline, profession, or a group of related disciplines such as the arts. Membership may be open to all, may require possession of some qualification, or may be an honour conferred by election.
- Syndicate - A syndicate is a self-organizing group of individuals, companies, corporations or entities formed to transact some specific business, to pursue or promote a shared interest. In most cases formed groups aim to scale up their profits.
- Professional associations
- Trade unions
- Types of organization
- An National Association of Computer Consultant Businesses (NACCB) www
An association of computer consultant businesses dedicated to promoting the industry and the business success of its individual members. Association of Computer Consultant Businesses (NACCB). Provides various member benefits including insurance, legal services and networking opportunities. National Association of Computer Consultant Businesses (NACCB).
- Provides Calgary Council for Advanced Technology (CCAT) www
Provides a forum where advanced technology stakeholders meet and exchange information for the benefit of the Calgary advanced technology community. Council for Advanced Technology (CCAT). Calgary Council for Advanced Technology (CCAT).
- Regional Computer Consultants of St. Louis www
Regional not-for-profit association of professional technology consultants serving business computer users in the greater St. Consultants of St. Louis. Louis area. Computer Consultants of St. Louis.
- District Florida Council of Instructional Technology Leaders www
District level instructional technology leaders in Florida. Council of Instructional Technology Leaders. Membership and activities listing and the Focus newsletter. Florida Council of Instructional Technology Leaders.
- A Geek Sharks www
A global networking group of web, Sharks, data, and design veterans. Provides a membership listing and application. Geek Sharks.
- Maine's Professional Consultants of Maine www
Maine's organization of consulting professionals and publishers of the Maine Directory of Consulting Resources. Professional Consultants of Maine.
- Organization Software Contractors' Guild www
Organization of software contractors and consultants worldwide. Software Contractors' Guild.
- Encouraging Oregon Computer Consultants Association (OCCA) www
Encouraging the sharing of knowledge, Computer Consultants Association (OCCA), skills, and resources. Includes library of articles, member directory, and a 'find a consultant' search and telephone referrals. Oregon Computer Consultants Association (OCCA).
- The The Association for Multimedia Communications www
The AMC promotes interactive multimedia on the Internet. The Association for Multimedia Communications.
- APCUG Association of Personal Computer User Groups www
APCUG promotes communication between personal computer user groups. Association of Personal Computer User Groups.
- IT En Pointe Technologies, Inc. www
IT advisor to commercial enterprises, Pointe Technologies, Inc., government agencies, and educational institutions. Also provides hardware, software and IT services. (Nasdaq: ENPT). En Pointe Technologies, Inc..
- Data, Silverdata IT Solutions www
Data, Solutions, network and web design, e-commerce consulting and project management. Silverdata IT Solutions.
- Alexa: Professional Associations Consultants
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Professional Associations Consultants
- DMOZ: Professional Associations Consultants
dmoz.org Directory: Professional Associations Consultants