Non-Vendor Organizations that are predominantly focussed on issues surrounding Data Communications - from the physical layer through to the application layer. Organizations Data Communications Computers.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- International IMTC www
International Multimedia Teleconferencing Consortium promotes the adoption of industry-wide interoperability standards in teleconferencing products IMTC.
- International ITU www
International Telecommunication Union ITU.
- Creates Inet Technologies www
Creates a one-stop source for all your network management and diagnostic needs. Inet Technologies.
- Crossroads ACM Crossroads Magazine www
Crossroads is the student magazine of the ACM and has published many articles about networking. ACM Crossroads Magazine.
- Telephony, CompInfo www
Telephony, CompInfo, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Fax - Information Sources and Suppliers CompInfo.
- GCATT GCATT www
GCATT is a telecommunications technology development partnership of government, GCATT, universities, and the advanced telecommunications industry. GCATT.
- IEEE 1394 Trade Association www
IEEE 1394 is an international standard digital interface that can run up to 400 Mbps over a thin cable. Trade Association. It is one of the most promising technologies for a future high speed "RS-232". This is the trade association working to make it a reality. 1394 Trade Association.
- leader IEEE www
leader in the development and dissemination of voluntary, IEEE, consensus-based industry standards IEEE.
- Tests The University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory www
Tests networking and data communications products whilst educating students. University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory. Also provides free online tutorials on networking technologies. The University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory.
- Open OSGi: Open Services Gateway Initiative www
Open group of technology companies including Ericsson, Open Services Gateway Initiative, IBM, Sun Microsystems, Nokia, Intel, BMW, and Philips. Develops specifications to deploy and manage Java based services for homes, cars, offices, PDAs, phones and industrial applications. OSGi: Open Services Gateway Initiative.
- Promoting International Powerline Communications Forum www
Promoting broadband powerline communications products and services. Powerline Communications Forum. Includes company profiles, news articles, and information. International Powerline Communications Forum.
- Offering OTC www
Offering industrial internet infrastructure solutions that meet specific needs while providing access to data centers and resources. OTC.
- An Computer Clubhouse Network www
An after-school learning environment for kids to explore their own interests and learn about technology. Computer Clubhouse Network.
- A The National Computing Centre (UK) www
A membership and research organization with the aim of promoting the effective use of information technology. National Computing Centre (UK). The National Computing Centre (UK).
- ANSI American National Standards Institute www
ANSI serves as administrator and coordinator of the United States private sector voluntary standardization system. National Standards Institute. Founded by five engineering societies and three government agencies, the Institute remains a private, nonprofit membership organization supported by a diverse constituency of private and public sector organizations. American National Standards Institute.
- Nonprofit Wi-Fi Alliance www
Nonprofit international association certifying interoperability of wireless local area network products based on IEEE 802. Alliance.11 specification. Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Alexa: Organizations Data Communications
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Data Communications
- DMOZ: Organizations Data Communications
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Data Communications