Products and information about creating your own Greeting Cards on the computer and printing out paper greeting cards from a computer and printer. "Virtual greeting cards", or E-Mail and Web messages, are listed in Computers-Internet-E-mail-Electronic_Postcards. Greeting Cards Desktop Publishing Computers.
A greeting card is an illustrated piece of card or high quality paper featuring an expression of friendship or other sentiment. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A greeting card is an illustrated piece of card or high quality paper featuring an expression of friendship or other sentiment. Although greeting cards are usually given on special occasions such as birthdays, Christmas or other holidays, such as Halloween, they are also sent to convey thanks or express other feelings]]. Greeting cards, usually packaged with an envelope, come in a variety of styles. There are both mass-produced as well as handmade versions that are distributed by hundreds of companies large and small. While typically inexpensive, more elaborate cards with die-cuts or glued-on decorations may be more expensive.
- Birth announcement - A baby announcement or birth announcement is a notice traditionally sent to friends and family by the parents of a baby within the first year of the baby's birth for the primary purpose of alerting friends and family to the birth of the baby.
- Cardboard engineering - Cardboard modeling or cardboard engineering is a form of modelling with paper, card stock, paperboard, and corrugated fiberboard. The term cardboard engineering is sometimes used to differentiate from craft of making decorative cards.
- Cardmaking - Cardmaking is the craft of hand-making greeting cards. Many people with interests in allied crafts such as scrapbooking and stamping have begun to use their skills to start making handmade cards. This has contributed to cardmaking becoming a popular hobby.
- Birthday card - A birthday card is a greeting card given or sent to a person to celebrate their birthday. Similar to a birthday cake, birthday card traditions vary by culture but it is not clear as to where birthday cards first originated.
- Christmas card - A Christmas card is a greeting card sent as part of the traditional celebration of Christmas in order to convey between people a range of sentiments related to the Christmas and holiday season.
- E-card - An E-card is similar to a postcard or greeting card, with the primary difference being that it is created using digital media instead of paper or other traditional materials.
- Greeting cards
- Download XOYNQ: Brown Bottle www
Download border templates for photo greeting cards. XOYNQ: Brown Bottle.
- Describes How to Make Your Own Greeting Cards Using a Personal Computer www
Describes resources for producing template-based cards. How to Make Your Own Greeting Cards Using a Personal Computer.
- Create Read&Click: Birthday Bash www
Create simple birthday invitations and greeting cards from templates provided by this children's books site. Read&Click: Birthday Bash.
- Contains Wdwic Greetings www
Contains original e-cards for various occasions, Greetings, including some with Flash animation. Wdwic Greetings.
- A Blazingfire Cards www
A collection of illustrations and photographs featuring angels, Cards, dragons, fantasia, fractals, kaleidoscopes as well as birthdays, love and sympathy. Includes selection of poems, music, java effects and backgrounds. Blazingfire Cards.
- Get Hewlett-Packard Development Company: Activity Center www
Get templates and print projects including cards, Development Company: Activity Center, invitations, stationery, calendars, labels, covers, gift wrap, stickers, toys, puzzles, sewing patterns, iron-ons, picture frames, scrapbooks and decorations. Hewlett-Packard Development Company: Activity Center.
- Visit Robin Williams www
Visit the home page of this teacher and author who writes helpful and concise guides for users of personal computers. Robin Williams.
- Alexa: Greeting Cards Desktop Publishing
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Greeting Cards Desktop Publishing
- DMOZ: Greeting Cards Desktop Publishing
dmoz.org Directory: Greeting Cards Desktop Publishing