Software tools for creating electronic books. Compilers E-Books Computers.
A compiler is a computer program (or a set of programs) that transforms source code written in a programming language (the source language) into another computer language (the target language), with the latter often having a binary form known as object code. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A compiler is computer software that transforms computer code written in one programming language into another programming language. Compilers are a type of translator that support digital devices, primarily computers. The name compiler is primarily used for programs that translate source code from a high-level programming language to a lower level language to create an executable program.
- Abstract interpretation - In computer science, abstract interpretation is a theory of sound approximation of the semantics of computer programs, based on monotonic functions over ordered sets, especially lattices.
- Bottom-up parsing - In computer science, parsing reveals the grammatical structure of linear input text, as a first step in working out its meaning. Bottom-up parsing recognizes the text's lowest-level small details first, before its mid-level structures, and leaving the highest-level overall structure to last.
- Compile and go loader - In computer programming, a compile and go system, compile, load, and go system, assemble and go system, or load and go system is a programming language processor in which the compilation, assembly, or link steps are not separated from program execution.
- Compile farm - A compile farm is a server farm, a collection of one or more servers, which has been set up to compile computer programs remotely for various reasons. Uses of a compile farm include...
- Metacompilation - Metacompilation is a computation which involves metasystem transitions from a computing machine M to a metamachine M' which controls, analyzes and imitates the work of M. Semantics-based program transformation, such as partial evaluation and supercompilation, is metacomputation.
- Utility software types
- Programming language implementation
- Compiler construction
- Computer libraries
- American inventions
- Features Easy Ebook Creator www
Features and ordering information. Easy Ebook Creator.
- Converts HtmEbook www
Converts Html pages into secure, HtmEbook, compressed ebook files in exe format. HtmEbook's license is free. HtmEbook.
- Software eBook Pro www
Software for secure e-books. Pro. With information and demo. eBook Pro.
- Creates KeeBoo www
Creates 3D web based E-books. KeeBoo. Trial download is available. KeeBoo.
- Creates DeskTop Author www
Creates virtual turning pages. Author. Product information and trial download. DeskTop Author.
- Generates CoverFactory.com www
Generates 3D virtual box graphics and e-book cover art in JPEG format. CoverFactory.com.
- Creates EBooksWriter www
Creates an EXE ebook. EBooksWriter. Product information and download. EBooksWriter.
- Compiler eBook Maestro www
Compiler with encryption for eBook security and on-line sales. eBook Maestro.
- Product V-Book Compiler www
Product information, Compiler, screenshots, and trial download. V-Book Compiler.
- Software NATATA eBook Compiler www
Software information, eBook Compiler, download, and support. NATATA eBook Compiler.
- Features EBookCompiler.com www
Features and trial download for a Windows compiler; converts HTML into EXE files. EBookCompiler.com.
- Editor VEDIT www
Editor for text, VEDIT, data, and binary files of up to 2 gigabytes in ASCII, Hex, EBCDIC. [Commercial] VEDIT.
- Lugaru Epsilon www
Lugaru Software's EMACS-style programmer's editor for Windows, Epsilon, Linux, FreeBSD, DOS and OS/2. [Commercial] Epsilon.
- Trade International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF) www
Trade and standards association for the digital publishing industry. Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF). International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF).
- Blog TeleRead www
Blog sharing news and views on e-books, TeleRead, libraries, publishing and related topics. TeleRead.
- Alexa: Compilers E-Books
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Compilers E-Books
- DMOZ: Compilers E-Books
dmoz.org Directory: Compilers E-Books