Guiding information about electronic books. Guides E-Books Computers.
Explorers in the past venturing into territory unknown by their own people invariably hired guides. Lewis and Clark hired Sacagawea to help them explore the American West, and Wilfred Thesiger hired guides in the deserts that he ventured into, such as Kuri on his journey to the Tibesti Mountains in 1938. (wikipedia)
- Guide A person who leads travelers or tourists through unknown or unfamiliar locations.
- Electronic program guide Electronic program guides and interactive program guides are menu-based systems that provide...
- Guide (film) A 1965 romantic drama film starring Dev Anand and Waheeda Rehman.
- Guide to information sources A kind of metabibliography.
- Girl guide A Scouting movement found worldwide, originally and still largely designed for girls and women only.
- Guide A former name of Shangqiu in Henan, China.
- Guide (Adventist magazine) A Seventh-day Adventist weekly periodical published by Pacific Press Publishing Association.
- Guide (ship) A convict ship that transported six convicts from Calcutta, India to Fremantle, Western Australia...
- Guide (software company) A Miami, Florida based technology startup company developing a newsreader app that translates...
- Girl Guides A global association supporting the female-oriented and female-only Guiding and Scouting...
- Collects Ebook News www
Collects and presents information about electronic books. Ebook News.
- A Electronic Books in Libraries www
A study by Rochester area libraries evaluating the uses and the feasibility of e-books in library settings. Books in Libraries. With industry and project information. Electronic Books in Libraries.
- An An E-book Primer www
An introduction and overview of electronic books. An E-book Primer.
- Report Displaying Digital Information on Paper-like Devices www
Report on the technology and companies involved with e-ink. Displaying Digital Information on Paper-like Devices.
- Basic Build E Library www
Basic information on formats and devices, Library, with links. Build E Library.
- Guide Ebook88 www
Guide to publishing electronic books. Ebook88.
- The E-Books Taking Shape www
The market for electronic books has been sluggish thus far, Taking Shape, but the announcement of an e-book standard might encourage more authors and readers to make the shift. [Wired] E-Books Taking Shape.
- An Are Digital Books Good Enough to Curl Up With? www
An overview of how electronic books read and manage e-titles. Digital Books Good Enough to Curl Up With?. [PC World] Are Digital Books Good Enough to Curl Up With?.
- Blog TeleRead www
Blog sharing news and views on e-books, TeleRead, libraries, publishing and related topics. TeleRead.
- Hyperlinked Wikipedia - E-book www
Hyperlinked encyclopedia article provides information on the history, E-book, formats, production and issues of eBooks. Wikipedia - E-book.
- Alexa: Guides E-Books
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Guides E-Books
- DMOZ: Guides E-Books
dmoz.org Directory: Guides E-Books