Vic 20 Commodore Emulators Computers.
The VIC-20 (Germany: VC-20; Japan: VIC-1001 ) is an 8-bit home computer that was sold by Commodore Business Machines. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: The VIC-20 is an 8-bit home computer that was sold by Commodore Business Machines. The VIC-20 was announced in 1980, roughly three years after Commodore's first personal computer, the PET. The VIC-20 was the first computer of any description to sell one million units.
- Commodore VIC-20 Category
- VICE , VIC-20 emulator.
- CARDCO - CARDCO was a computer peripheral company during the 1980s in Wichita, Kansas, United States. CARDCO was well known in the Commodore 64 and Commodore VIC-20 community because of advertisements in numerous issues of Compute! magazine and availability of their products at large retailers.
- 6502-based home computers
- VIC-20 Power20 www
VIC-20 emulator for the Mac OS. Power20. Shareware, fully functional for 10 minutes until registered. Power20.
- Upgrade PCVIC www
Upgrade your PC to a VIC-20. PCVIC. Runs on MS-DOS, OS/2 or Windows. PCVIC.
- Home Boris's Vic-20 Homepage www
Home of the PCVIC emulator, Vic-20 Homepage, freeware archive and a VIC-20 programming page. Boris's Vic-20 Homepage.
- Circuit 8 Bit Database - Commodore VIC-20 www
Circuit board graphics, Bit Database - Commodore VIC-20, schematics and manuals. 8 Bit Database - Commodore VIC-20.
- An VICE www
An open source CBM-II, VICE, PET, VIC-20, C64, and C128 emulator for Amiga, BeOS/x86, DOS, GP2X, Linux, MacOS, OS/2, Unix, and Windows. VICE.
- An VICE Amiga www
An Amiga port of VICE. VICE Amiga.
- Alexa: Vic 20 Commodore
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Vic 20 Commodore
- DMOZ: Vic 20 Commodore
dmoz.org Directory: Vic 20 Commodore