Ethics or moral philosophy is a branch of philosophy that involves systematizing, defending, and recommending concepts of right and wrong conduct. (wikipedia)
- Ethics A branch of philosophy that involves systematizing, defending, and recommending concepts of...
- Business ethics A form of applied ethics or professional ethics that examines ethical principles and moral or...
- Medical ethics A system of moral principles that apply values and judgments to the practice of clinical medicine...
- Animal ethics A term used in academia to describe human-animal relationships and how animals ought to be treated.
- Ethics (journal) An academic journal established in 1890 as the International Journal of Ethics, renamed in 1938...
- "Ethics" (Star Trek: The Next Generation) The 116th episode of the American science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Activism Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR) www
Activism for civil liberties in issues such as internet censorship, Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR), internet governance, malicious interference. Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR).
- Working International Federation of Information Processing (IFIP) www
Working Group on Computers and Social Accountability. Federation of Information Processing (IFIP). International Federation of Information Processing (IFIP).
- Examines Southern Connecticut State University, Research Center on Computing and Society www
Examines computer ethics and the impact of information technology on society. Connecticut State University, Research Center on Computing and Society. Articles. Research resources. Teaching resources. Student resources. Forum. Links. Southern Connecticut State University, Research Center on Computing and Society.
- Co-organizers Centre for Computing and Social Responsibility www
Co-organizers of computer ethics conferences (EthiComp) and providers of social-impact advising to government and other groups. for Computing and Social Responsibility. News. Resources. Discussions. Conferences listings. Centre for Computing and Social Responsibility.
- Ethics Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. (IEEE) www
Ethics and Members Conduct Committee web-page with links to related resources. Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. (IEEE). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. (IEEE).
- Short Internet dating and mail order brides. www
Short descriptions of the dangers of internet dating, dating and mail order brides., mail order brides, net addiction, and safety. Some links to other resources. Internet dating and mail order brides..
- International International Charter www
International business organization that encourages business ethics and best practice policies. International Charter.
- Includes Web Ethics www
Includes collection of links to articles on ethics as it applies to the Internet and the law, Ethics, computer use policies, blogging and privacy, from the WWW Virtual Library. Maintained by Paul Martin Lester, California State University at Fullerton. Web Ethics.
- Teaching Computing Cases www
Teaching tools and case studies pertaining to the ethics inherent in the computing industry. Cases. Catalogues of background reading, case studies, and teaching material. Computing Cases.
- Directory Ethics in Computing www
Directory of links concerning many issues and topics related to computers and their use. Ethics in Computing.
- Academic International Center for Information Ethics (ICIE) www
Academic website on information ethics. Center for Information Ethics (ICIE). Platform for exchanging information about worldwide teaching and research in this field. News. Lists of institutions, teachers, and publications. International Center for Information Ethics (ICIE).
- Advice Composing abuse reports www
Advice on what to include in an abuse report to an ISP, abuse reports, what to omit, and where to send it. Composing abuse reports.
- A Cyber Law Enforcement www
A network of law enforcement officers who specialize in cybercrime investigation and training. Law Enforcement. Cover child pornography, cyberstalking, cyberscams and fraud online. Cyber Law Enforcement.
- University Robert N. Barger. Metaethical Analysis of Computer Ethics www
University of Notre Dame. Barger. Metaethical Analysis of Computer Ethics. Paper presented in the Second Annual Computer Ethics Institute Conference, The Brookings Institution, Washington, DC, 1993. Robert N. Barger. Metaethical Analysis of Computer Ethics.
- Code Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) www
Code of ethics for members. Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- Guidelines SANS Institute - IT Code of Ethics www
Guidelines for computer systems experts. SANS Institute - IT Code of Ethics.
- International ETHICOMP 1998. www
International Conference on Ethical Issues of Information Technology. 1998.. Hosted in the Department of Philosophy, Erasmus University, The Netherlands, 25 to 27 March 1998. ETHICOMP 1998..
- Seventh ETHICOMP 2004 www
Seventh ETHICOMP International Conference on the Social and Ethical Impacts of Information and Communication Technologies. 2004. Hosted in the University of the Aegean, Syros, Greece, 14 to 16 April ETHICOMP 2004.
- Ethics New York Times on the Web, CyberTimes: Technology www
Ethics and Intellectual Property Resources on the Web. New York Times on the Web, CyberTimes: Technology.
- Applied EthicsWeb www
Applied ethics directory for science and technology. EthicsWeb.
- A Net-Ethiquette Cases www
A lengthy list of poor or abusive practices on the Internet which are to be avoided. Net-Ethiquette Cases.
- Guidelines AL6400.com - Netiquette Guidelines www
Guidelines and examples on how to respectfully communicate and interact with others on the Internet. AL6400.com - Netiquette Guidelines.
- Alexa: Ethics Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Ethics Computers
- DMOZ: Ethics Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Ethics Computers