This Animation sub-section lists institutes offering courses on computer graphics based animation. Professional Education Animation Graphics Computers.
- Wikipedia: Professional development is learning to earn or maintain professional credentials such as academic degrees to formal coursework, attending conferences, and informal learning opportunities situated in practice. It has been described as intensive and collaborative, ideally incorporating an evaluative stage. There are a variety of approaches to professional development, including consultation, coaching, communities of practice, lesson study, mentoring, reflective supervision and technical assistance.
- Apprenticeship - An apprenticeship is a system of training a new generation of practitioners of a trade or profession with on-the-job training and often some accompanying study. Apprenticeship also enables practitioners to gain a license to practice in a regulated profession.
- Career - A career is an individual's metaphorical "journey" through learning, work and other aspects of life. There are a number of ways to define a career and the term is used in a variety of ways.
- Core competency - A core competency is a concept in management theory introduced by C. K. Prahalad and Gary Hamel. It can be defined as "a harmonized combination of multiple resources and skills that distinguish a firm in the marketplace" and therefore are the foundation of companies' competitiveness.
- Induction training - In human resource development, induction training is a form of introduction for new employees in order to enable them to do their work in a new profession or job role within a business Training can be systematic or unsystematic training. Induction training is systematic training.
- Licensure - Licensure means a restricted practice or a restriction on the use of an occupational title, requiring a license. A license created under a "practice act" requires a license before performing a certain activity, such as driving a car on public roads.
- Mentor - Mentorship is a relationship in which a more experienced or more knowledgeable person helps to guide a less experienced or less knowledgeable person. The mentor may be older or younger than the person being mentored, but he or she must have a certain area of expertise.
- Professional ethics
- Vocational education
- Personal development
- School Media Design School www
School specializing in web design, Design School, 3D-computer animation, computer graphic design, advertising, multimedia, digital video production and e-commerce training. Media Design School.
- Offers The Art Institute of Pittsburgh www
Offers bachelor of science degree programs in animation and design areas. The Art Institute of Pittsburgh.
- 3D Gnomon School of 3D Visual Effects www
3D animation and visual effects training facility. Gnomon School of 3D Visual Effects.
- Digital Video Symphony www
Digital media training center in Burbank, Symphony, California, offering courses in nonlinear film, video and audio editing, 3D animation, DVD production, streaming video, and digital imaging. Video Symphony.
- Provides 3DMirage www
Provides project-based training programs, 3DMirage, conducted in a simulated production environment. These specialized workshops and seminars are for professional animators as well as for beginners. 3DMirage.
- The University of Advancing Technology www
The UACT Game Art and Animation degree emphasis will provide students with the skills necessary to obtain entry-level positions in the gaming, Advancing Technology, Internet, film and broadcast industries. University of Advancing Technology.
- Representative Lost in Space www
Representative work of an animation, Space, design and effects studio. Lost in Space.
- Offers 16 Color Cinema www
Offers visitors a chance to make their own animated movies. 16 Color Cinema.
- Alexa: Professional Education Animation
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Professional Education Animation
- DMOZ: Professional Education Animation
dmoz.org Directory: Professional Education Animation