Books Graphics Computers.
A book is a set of written, printed, illustrated, or blank sheets, made of ink, paper, parchment, or other materials, fastened together to hinge at one side. (wikipedia)
- Book A set of written, printed, illustrated, or blank sheets, made of ink, paper, parchment, or other...
- Book of Life The book in which God records the names of every person who is destined for Heaven or the World...
- Book (wagering) The practice of laying bets on the various possible outcomes of a single event.
- Book (graph theory) In graph theory, a book graph may be any of several kinds of graph.
- Book (law school) A common award given by some law schools.
- Book (musical theatre) A form of theatrical performance that combines songs, spoken dialogue, acting, and dance.
- Bob Books (American football) An American football fullback who played one season with the Frankford Yellow Jackets of the...
- To Book Wallpaper A kind of material used to cover and decorate the interior walls of homes, offices, cafes...
- Book, Louisiana An unincorporated community in Catahoula Parish, Louisiana, in the United States.
- Shepherd Book A fictional character played by Ron Glass in the science-fiction/Western television series...
- Book's Covered Bridge A historic wooden covered bridge located at Jackson Township near Blain in Perry County...
- The A Guide to Computer Animation www
The companion site of the book by Marcia Kuperberg: coverage of the principles and techniques of computer animation, Guide to Computer Animation, understanding the constraints when creating for TV, video, games, multimedia and web. A Guide to Computer Animation.
- Collection Organic Pixels Graphic Design Store www
Collection of books and software that is useful to professional graphic designers everything from theory to business practices. Organic Pixels Graphic Design Store.
- Produces Printing Society www
Produces graphic books with CD-ROM in vector EPS format, Society, each book contains 144 pages with about 500-700 clip art of illustrations, patterns, clipart, fabrics, logos, for screen-prints, embroideries, typographic and Internet works. Printing Society.
- Offers Mark Batty, Publisher www
Offers books on graphic design, Batty, Publisher, lettering, and the printing arts. Special and limited editions availabile. Mark Batty, Publisher.
- Specialize Peachpit Press www
Specialize in graphics, Press, web design and development, and digital imaging books with a searchable index of authors, books and subjects. Peachpit Press.
- This Real-Time Rendering Resources www
This is the Web site for the book Real-Time Rendering, Rendering Resources, by Tomas Möller and Eric Haines. Real-Time Rendering Resources.
- Authors' dpi Glossary www
Authors' site promoting the understanding of digital photography and computer imaging. Glossary. Offering a collection of related terminology available for sale as a pocketbook or e-book. dpi Glossary.
- Tufte's The work of Edward Tufte and Graphics Press www
Tufte's books Visual Display of Quantitative Information, work of Edward Tufte and Graphics Press, Envisioning Information and Visual Explanations as well as his one day course "Presenting Data and Information, sculpture and fine art are featured on his home site. The work of Edward Tufte and Graphics Press.
- Author-maintained Steven Gould www
Author-maintained web site. Gould. Features recent publications and details on software projects. Steven Gould.
- Features TechBookReport www
Features book reviews on science, TechBookReport, computers and mathematics topics. Sorted by topics, dates or titles. TechBookReport.
- Resource Adobe Photoshop Elements www
Resource site for the Focal Press book 'Adobe Photoshop Elements - A visual introduction to digital imaging' by Philip Andrews. Photoshop Elements. It includes a sample chapter, resource downloads and teaching projects. Adobe Photoshop Elements.
- User Hidden Power of Photoshop Elements www
User guide includes downloadable add-on tools, Power of Photoshop Elements, a newsletter, weblog and forums. Hidden Power of Photoshop Elements.
- Computer ACM SIGGRAPH www
Computer Graphics organization, SIGGRAPH, bringing together scientists, engineers, artists and entrepreneurs, dedicated to the advancement of the Computer Graphics industry. Includes annual conferences, publications, local chapters, resources and job listings. ACM SIGGRAPH.
- A Wikipedia: Computer Graphics www
A comprehensive overview of Computer Graphics. Computer Graphics. Provides history, basic principals, and a breakdown of computer graphics categories. Includes descriptions of raster, vector and volumetric rendering. Wikipedia: Computer Graphics.
- Alexa: Books Graphics
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Books Graphics
- DMOZ: Books Graphics
dmoz.org Directory: Books Graphics