Simplified and Traditional Chinese character fonts systems. Chinese By Alphabet Fonts Graphics Computers.
- Chinese language A group of related, but in many cases mutually unintelligible, language varieties, forming a...
- Han Chinese An East Asian ethnic group and nation.
- Chinese cuisine An important part of Chinese culture, which includes cuisine originating from the diverse regions...
- Chinese people The various individuals or groups of people associated with China, usually through ancestry...
- Zhonghua minzu A key political term that is entwined with modern Chinese history of nation-building and race.
- Ethnic minorities in China The non-Han Chinese population in the People's Republic of China.
- Overseas Chinese Overseas Chinese are people of Chinese birth or descent who live outside the People's Republic of...
- Standard Chinese A standard variety of Chinese that is the sole official language of both China and Taiwan, and...
- Written Chinese Written Chinese comprises Chinese characters used to represent the Chinese language.
- American Chinese cuisine A style of Chinese cuisine developed by Americans of Chinese descent.
- Chinese Peak (California) A summit in Fresno County, California, in the United States.
- Chinese, UnionWay www
Chinese, UnionWay, Japanese and Korean language software. UnionWay.
- Agfa GB 18030 Chinese Font Support www
Agfa Monotype offers GB 18030 experience to software and hardware developers. GB 18030 Chinese Font Support.
- Developer DynaLab www
Developer of Chinese Traditional (KaiShu, DynaLab, MingLight) and Simplified (Song, Hei) fonts, in TrueType, ATM, and Postscript fonts for Windows, Macintosh, Unix and Linux platforms. Japanese and Korean (CJK) fonts are also available. Specialize in OEM licensing, Bitmap Fonts and customized solutions. DynaLab.
- Describes RFC 1842 - ASCII Printable Characters-Based Chinese Character Encoding for Internet Messages www
Describes the HZ-GB-2312 encoding, 1842 - ASCII Printable Characters-Based Chinese Character Encoding for Internet Messages, the 7-bit Chinese character encoding designed for use in electronic mail and network news messages over the Internet. RFC 1842 - ASCII Printable Characters-Based Chinese Character Encoding for Internet Messages.
- Describes RFC 1922 - Chinese Character Encoding for Internet Messages www
Describes ISO-2022-CN and ISO-2022-CN-EXT encoding for transporting Chinese characters in Internet services such as electronic mail, 1922 - Chinese Character Encoding for Internet Messages, network news, telnet and the World Wide Web. It also discusses the common CN-GB, CN-Big5 and ISO-10646 encodings. RFC 1922 - Chinese Character Encoding for Internet Messages.
- Alexa: Chinese By Alphabet
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Chinese By Alphabet
- DMOZ: Chinese By Alphabet
dmoz.org Directory: Chinese By Alphabet