Hacking is about gaining more knowledge through the use of computers. This section contains links to sites about hacking, cracking, anarchy, credit card fraud and the like. It also lists information about exploits and the hacker culture. It does not list links to sites that are offering passwords, or anything else which is illegal in the U.S. Hacking Computers.
- Hacker culture A subculture of individuals who enjoy the intellectual challenge of creatively overcoming...
- Ian Hacking A Canadian philosopher specializing in the philosophy of science.
- Phone hacking The practice of manipulating or gaining unauthorized access to mobile phones, such as by...
- Security hacker A security hacker is someone who seeks to breach defenses and exploit weaknesses in a computer...
- Cybercrime Cyber crime, or computer related crime, is crime that involves a computer and a network.
- Illegal taxicab operation Illegal taxicabs, sometimes known as gypsy cabs, are taxicabs and other for-hire vehicles that...
- Pleasure riding A form of equestrianism that encompasses many forms of recreational riding for personal enjoyment...
- Hacking (rugby) The name of a tactic in rugby football which has since been banned from the game of rugby.
- Hacking (falconry) The practice of raising falcons in captivity then later releasing into the wild.
- Shin-kicking A combat sport that involves two contestants attempting to kick each other on the shin in order...
- Roof and tunnel hacking The unauthorized exploration of roof and utility tunnel spaces.
- One SecureRoot www
One of the worlds longest established hacking forums, SecureRoot, offering resources covering everything from cracking to phreaking. SecureRoot.
- Security The Forbidden Web Archive www
Security and Development Forum with a Security Basics Forum and Vuln-Dev. The Forbidden Web Archive.
- Black Black Hat www
Black Hat Conventions put you face to face with people on the cutting edge of network security, Hat, and with no vendor pitches! Black Hat Europe 2005: March 29-April 1 in Amsterdam; Black Hat Asia 2005: April 5-8 in Singapore; Black Hat USA 2005: July 23-28 in Las Vegas. Black Hat.
- Annual CanSecWest www
Annual conference held in Canada that focuses on newly emerging information security research, CanSecWest, and topics such as auditing and penetration testing. CanSecWest/core05: May 4-6 in Vancouver. CanSecWest.
- Offers Astalavista www
Offers security directory and related news. Astalavista.
- Contains Reverse Engineering Team www
Contains projects, Engineering Team, papers and tools. Reverse Engineering Team.
- Ten Cryptography FAQ www
Ten part FAQ list that is essential reading for any newcomer to cryptography. Cryptography FAQ.
- Non-profit International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR) www
Non-profit scientific organisation intended to further research in cryptology. Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR). International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR).
- Links Hack Artikelen www
Links naar artikels van NRC Handelsblad. Hack Artikelen.
- Hackerspace, Revelation Space www
Hackerspace, Space, (fysiek) gesitueerd in Den Haag Revelation Space.
- Is Old and New Hacker Ethics www
Is there a Hacker Ethic for 90s Hackers? Old and New Hacker Ethics.
- Electronic The Hacker Crackdown www
Electronic edition. The Hacker Crackdown.
- Alexa: Hacking Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Hacking Computers
- DMOZ: Hacking Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Hacking Computers