Hacking is about gaining more knowledge through the use of computers. This section contains links to sites about hacking, cracking, anarchy, credit card fraud and the like. It also lists information about exploits and the hacker culture. It does not list links to sites that are offering passwords, or anything else which is illegal in the U.S. Hacking Computers.
- Computer hacking Any skilled computer expert that uses their technical knowledge to overcome a problem.
- Hacker culture A subculture of individuals who enjoy the intellectual challenge of creatively overcoming...
- ROM hacking The process of modifying a ROM image of a video game to alter the game's graphics, dialogue...
- Security hacker A security hacker is someone who seeks to breach defenses and exploit weaknesses in a computer...
- Hacking (falconry) The practice of raising falcons in captivity then later releasing into the wild.
- Ian Hacking A Canadian philosopher specializing in the philosophy of science.
- Hacking (Vienna) An area within Hietzing , Vienna, Austria.
- Hack (comedy) The act of performing and taking credit for comic material written by another person without...
- Discussion HFX International Forum www
Discussion forum for topics surrounding the underground, International Forum, technology and the like. HFX International Forum.
- Security The Forbidden Web Archive www
Security and Development Forum with a Security Basics Forum and Vuln-Dev. The Forbidden Web Archive.
- An ShmooCon www
An annual East coast hacker convention hell-bent on offering an interesting and new atmosphere for demonstrating technology exploitation, ShmooCon, inventive software and hardware solutions, as well as open discussion of critical information security issues. ShmooCon 2005: February 4-6 in Washington. ShmooCon.
- PacSec PacSec www
PacSec Core focuses on newly emerging information security research, PacSec, with a balance of both topics on auditing and pen-testing as well as security and defensive strategies. PacSec.JP/core04 was held in Japan. PacSec.
- Contains Reverse Engineering Team www
Contains projects, Engineering Team, papers and tools. Reverse Engineering Team.
- Offers Astalavista www
Offers security directory and related news. Astalavista.
- Features Crypto Machines www
Features machines and systems used in secure communications. Machines. Includes brief history on cryptography. Crypto Machines.
- Reference Handbook of Applied Cryptography www
Reference work available for free download (with restrictions) from the Web. Handbook of Applied Cryptography.
- Wat Beveiligingslek www
Wat is hacken en cracken? Beveiligingslek.
- Definitie Wikipedia: Hacken www
Definitie van hacken. Wikipedia: Hacken.
- Steve Hacker Culture www
Steve Mizrach of the dept. Culture. of Anthropology, University of Florida, summarizes his findings in a new set of ethical principles. Hacker Culture.
- Electronic The Hacker Crackdown www
Electronic edition. The Hacker Crackdown.
- Alexa: Hacking Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Hacking Computers
- DMOZ: Hacking Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Hacking Computers