An electrical connection which allows two or more wires or lines to be connected together. Typically, all circuit cards receive the same information that is put on the Bus. Only the card the information is "addressed" to will use that data. This is convenient so that a circuit card may be plugged in "anywhere on the Bus." All computers and most telephone systems use buses of some type. Computer buses are typically open. Telephone system buses are typically closed. Buses Hardware Computers.
A bus (archaically also omnibus, multibus, motorbus ) is a road vehicle designed to carry many passengers. (wikipedia)
- Bus A road vehicle designed to carry many passengers.
- Bus (computing) A communication system that transfers data between components inside a computer, or between...
- Busbar A metallic strip or bar, typically housed inside switchgear, panel boards, and busway enclosures...
- Lauren?iu Bu? A Romanian professional footballer who plays for FC Boto?ani as a midfielder.
- Bus, Pas-de-Calais A commune in the Pas-de-Calais department in the Hauts-de-France region in northern France.
- Bus network A network topology in which nodes are directly connected to a common linear half-duplex link...
- Bus (Bulgarian play) A 1980 satirical play by Bulgarian playwright Stanislav Stratiev.
- Bus-Saint-R my A former commune in the Eure department in Normandy in northern France.
- Responsible Technical Committee T13 AT Attachment www
Responsible for all interface standards relating to the popular AT Attachment (ATA) storage interface utilized as the disk drive interface on most personal and mobile computers today. Technical Committee T13 AT Attachment.
- The Bus-net www
The online publication for designers and builders of bus/board-based systems. Bus-net.
- This The I/O Bus www
The I/O Bus.
- Offers ATA-ATAPI.com www
Offers information about ATA and ATAPI devices. ATA-ATAPI.com. Also provides drivers and historical information. ATA-ATAPI.com.
- Provides PC/104 Supplier Link Page www
Provides links to many PC/104 embedded computing vendors with descriptions of the company's offerings. PC/104 Supplier Link Page.
- Containing Leroy's Engineering Web Site www
Containing detailed interface bus standards and engineering design information. Leroy's Engineering Web Site.
- The Theregister.co.uk www
The fight for an open hardware platform is very real, Theregister.co.uk, and the power has swung from the PC leaders to the entertainment industry. Theregister.co.uk.
- Includes Beyond Logic www
Includes detailed information on USP, Logic, serial ports (RS-232), parallel ports (SPP/ECP/EPP/IEEE1284) and device drivers. Beyond Logic.
- Explains Free Online Dictionary of Computing www
Explains what a bus is and is hyperlinked to additional information. Free Online Dictionary of Computing.
- The Computer Architecture : What is a Bus? www
The basic computer bus is explained and information is provided regarding ISA, Architecture : What is a Bus?, PCI, MCA, EISA, VESA, and VL-Bus architecture. Computer Architecture : What is a Bus?.
- From AGP - Accelerated Graphics Port www
From SysOpt. Accelerated Graphics Port.com's site. AGP - Accelerated Graphics Port.
- By The Accelerated Graphics Port www
By Hank Kuo and Adam Labelson project. The Accelerated Graphics Port.
- An Click and Learn by Michael B. Karbo www
An easy-read and illustrated guide to the EIDE, and Learn by Michael B. Karbo, Ultra DMA and AGP interfaces. For teachers, students and self-study. Click and Learn by Michael B. Karbo.
- EIDE Hardware Upgrade www
EIDE CD-ROM comparison. Hardware Upgrade.
- EISA TechFest www
EISA bus information. TechFest.
- Buses Advanced Horizons www
Buses explained VESA/EISA/PCI. Advanced Horizons.
- The CERN Fibre Channel www
The pages aren't updated any more but there is a lot here. Fibre Channel. General information, and specifications. CERN Fibre Channel.
- List Fibre Channel S-bus Interfaces www
List of manufacturers for S-bus. Fibre Channel S-bus Interfaces.
- Information HIPPI Standard at CERN www
Information about the HIPPI and Serial HIPPI standards and its products. HIPPI Standard at CERN.
- Drivers I2C Software Drivers www
Drivers and information on I2C. I2C Software Drivers.
- It I2C Interfacing via PC Parallel Port www
It implements I2C master-mode by bit-banging a couple of lines on the PC parallel port. Interfacing via PC Parallel Port. Includes C source portable for both Borland and Microsoft compilers as well as a PostScript schematic of the needed interface circuit. I2C Interfacing via PC Parallel Port.
- Community Hardware Central www
Community and forum providing news, Central, reviews, reports, and editorials on computer hardware. Hardware Central.
- Covers VLSI Discussion Forum www
Covers many related topics: EDA tools, Discussion Forum, VHDL, Verilog; fabrication; FPGAs, ASICs, microprocessors, semiconductors, CMOS. VLSI Discussion Forum.
- Alexa: Buses Hardware
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Buses Hardware
- DMOZ: Buses Hardware
dmoz.org Directory: Buses Hardware