This section covers processors, central processing units (CPUs), which were created, and have as a main or major purpose, to educate and teach about computer concepts, design, programming, and-or larger, more general system issues; and-or support other types of education (networking, mathematics, physics); processors existing solely or in large part, to educate. Mostly the links in this section point to other processor categories and processors there. The only processors listed exclusively here are those for which no better or clearer section seems suitable. Education Processors Components Hardware Computers.
Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits. (wikipedia)
- Education The process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values...
- An Education (2009 film) A 2009 coming-of-age drama film based on a memoir of the same name by British journalist Lynn...
- School of education A division within a university that is devoted to scholarship in the field of education, which...
- Education (Chittenden Memorial Window) A stained-glass window commissioned from Louis Comfort Tiffany's Tiffany Glass Company during the...
- Diagram, Superscalar DLX Processor www
Diagram, DLX Processor, description, download. Superscalar DLX Processor.
- Documents DLX Implementation at MSU www
Documents DLX implementation by Microsystems Prototyping Laboratory (MPL), Implementation at MSU, MSU Engineering Research Center; used as design driver to help validate standard cell libraries. DLX Implementation at MSU.
- Teachable Topsy www
Teachable Operating System: tiny multithreaded messaging microkernel, Topsy, in ANSI C; protected threads, memory managed, and thread/process control. From undergraduate course on concurrency, device programming, OS concepts. Descriptions, documents, theses, downloads, contacts, links. [Open Source, GPL] Topsy.
- Port, Nachos/486 www
- Facilitating Technology Without Borders www
Facilitating innovative information technology advancements that support the development of open societies and economics in developing countries. Technology Without Borders.
- Rules The Perfect App www
Rules and guidelines for creating the perfect app. Perfect App. Examples included. The Perfect App.
- Makes SGP Systems www
Makes Baltie line of educational, Systems, graphic, object-oriented visual languages, for kids through adults; DOS and Windows versions. Czech Republic. SGP Systems.
- Compiler Zngr L www
Compiler of the theoretical language L, L, which is used as a simple language for teaching computation theory Zngr L.
- For Expandable MIX Emulator: EMIX www
For Windows 9x-Me/NT-2000-XP, MIX Emulator: EMIX, needs 16 Mb RAM, 500 Kb HD space, coded in C/C++ Builder. Expandable MIX Emulator: EMIX.
- GCC Status of the GNU MMIX Tools www
GCC port of MMIX with tools, the GNU MMIX Tools, instructions to install, downloads, several links. Status of the GNU MMIX Tools.
- 32-bit, STM www
32-bit, STM, 2-way superscalar RISC processor, designed in a HDL. Source downloads. This one is actually working. STM.
- F-CPU, The Freedom CPU www
F-CPU, Freedom CPU, mainly dedicated to pure SIMD superpipelined 64-bit RISC CPU, and the sources. Open Source, GPL. The Freedom CPU.
- CPU Powerleap Products www
CPU upgrade expert with product briefs, Products, support, discussion forums and compatibility database. Powerleap Products.
- Floating ClearSpeed www
Floating point accelerator, ClearSpeed, coprocessor and data parallel processing for HPC, scientific and embedded computer chips. Programmed easily in C language. ClearSpeed.
- Alexa: Education Processors
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Education Processors
- DMOZ: Education Processors
dmoz.org Directory: Education Processors