Programmable Logic are chips that can be programmed to do things. You can design some electronic circuit and programme it into an IC. Programmable Logic Hardware Computers.
- Wikipedia: A programmable logic device is an electronic component used to build reconfigurable digital circuits. Unlike a logic gate, which has a fixed function, a PLD has an undefined function at the time of manufacture. Before the PLD can be used in a circuit it must be programmed, that is, reconfigured.
- Macrocell array
- Programmable logic array (PLA).
- Programmable array logic (PAL).
- Field-programmable gate array (FPGA).
- Complex programmable logic device (CPLD).
- Erasable programmable logic device (EPLD).
- Gate arrays
- Encyclopedia Programmable Array Logic www
Encyclopedia article, Array Logic, with links to many related topics. Programmable Array Logic.
- Encyclopedia Wikipedia: Programmable Logic Device www
Encyclopedia article, Programmable Logic Device, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia: Programmable Logic Device.
- Advanced Burn Technology Limited www
Advanced universal, Technology Limited, device and memory programming equipment. Burn Technology Limited.
- Encyclopedia Wikipedia: Complex programmable logic device www
Encyclopedia article, Complex programmable logic device, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia: Complex programmable logic device.
- Search FPGA seek www
Search Engine optimized for FPGAs, seek, CPLDs and VLSI. FPGA seek.
- Encyclopedia Wikipedia: Field-programmable Gate Array www
Encyclopedia article, Field-programmable Gate Array, with links to many related topics on FPGA Wikipedia: Field-programmable Gate Array.
- FPGA-based RAMP: Research Accelerator for Multiple Processors www
FPGA-based multiprocessor functional simulator framework. Research Accelerator for Multiple Processors. University of California, Berkeley. RAMP: Research Accelerator for Multiple Processors.
- Researches NASA Office of Logic Design www
Researches and funds many aspects of design and use of programmable and quick-turn technologies, Office of Logic Design, for space flight uses. NASA Office of Logic Design.
- Covers VLSI Discussion Forum www
Covers many related topics: EDA tools, Discussion Forum, VHDL, Verilog; fabrication; FPGAs, ASICs, microprocessors, semiconductors, CMOS. VLSI Discussion Forum.
- Community Hardware Central www
Community and forum providing news, Central, reviews, reports, and editorials on computer hardware. Hardware Central.
- Alexa: Programmable Logic Hardware
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Programmable Logic Hardware
- DMOZ: Programmable Logic Hardware
dmoz.org Directory: Programmable Logic Hardware