Programmable Logic are chips that can be programmed to do things. You can design some electronic circuit and programme it into an IC. Programmable Logic Hardware Computers.
- Wikipedia: A programmable logic device is an electronic component used to build reconfigurable digital circuits. Unlike a logic gate, which has a fixed function, a PLD has an undefined function at the time of manufacture. Before the PLD can be used in a circuit it must be programmed, that is, reconfigured.
- Macrocell array
- Programmable logic array (PLA).
- Programmable array logic (PAL).
- Field-programmable gate array (FPGA).
- Complex programmable logic device (CPLD).
- Erasable programmable logic device (EPLD).
- Gate arrays
- Encyclopedia Wikipedia: Programmable Logic Device www
Encyclopedia article, Programmable Logic Device, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia: Programmable Logic Device.
- Encyclopedia Programmable Array Logic www
Encyclopedia article, Array Logic, with links to many related topics. Programmable Array Logic.
- Provides Altera Corporation www
Provides product line of CMOS-based programmable logic devices, Corporation, cutting-edge megafunctions, and development software. Altera Corporation.
- Manufacturer Stag Programmers, Ltd. www
Manufacturer of gang, Programmers, Ltd., production, and stand-alone programmers for EPROM, E2PROM, flash memory, microcontrollers and other programmable logic devices. Stag Programmers, Ltd..
- Non-profit OpenFPGA www
Non-profit worldwide consortium of organizations fostering and accelerating use of reconfigurable computing for supercomputing and business tasks; working groups, OpenFPGA, technology discussions, mail lists; collaborative development of best practices and industry standards. OpenFPGA.
- EDA Mentor Graphics FPGA Home www
EDA Tools vendor for FPGAs Mentor Graphics FPGA Home.
- Research Virginia Tech Configurable Computing Laboratory www
Research many aspects of dynamic computing, Tech Configurable Computing Laboratory, electronic and computing fabrics, soft processor arrays. Virginia Tech Configurable Computing Laboratory.
- Summary Research www
Summary of topic, Research, with some uses, at University of Wisconsin, Madison. Research.
- Community Hardware Central www
Community and forum providing news, Central, reviews, reports, and editorials on computer hardware. Hardware Central.
- Covers VLSI Discussion Forum www
Covers many related topics: EDA tools, Discussion Forum, VHDL, Verilog; fabrication; FPGAs, ASICs, microprocessors, semiconductors, CMOS. VLSI Discussion Forum.
- Alexa: Programmable Logic Hardware
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Programmable Logic Hardware
- DMOZ: Programmable Logic Hardware
dmoz.org Directory: Programmable Logic Hardware