Agreed principles of protocol. Standards are set by committees working under various trade and international organizations. Standards Hardware Computers.
- Standard deviation A measure that is used to quantify the amount of variation or dispersion of a set of data values.
- Gold standard A monetary system in which the standard economic unit of account is based on a fixed quantity of...
- Standard score The signed number of standard deviations by which the value of an observation or data point is...
- Colours, standards and guidons In military organizations, the practice of carrying colours, standards or guidons, both to act as...
- Standard (metrology) An object, system, or experiment that bears a defined relationship to a unit of measurement of a...
- Standard, Illinois A village in Putnam County, Illinois, United States.
- Standard, Alberta A village located in the southern part of the province of Alberta, Canada.
- The Standard (band) An American indie rock band from Portland, Oregon.
- FK Standard Sumgayit An Azerbaijani football club.
- Standard (1904 automobile) An American automobile manufactured between 1904 and around 1908.
- American Standard Companies American Standard Companies, Inc. was a global manufacturer of plumbing, heating, ventilating and...
- Acronyms, IEEE www
Acronyms, IEEE, buzzwords, and commonly asked questions about Standards. IEEE.
- Nonprofit Wi-Fi Alliance www
Nonprofit international association certifying interoperability of wireless local area network products based on IEEE 802. Alliance.11 specification. Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Explains Free Online Dictionary of Computing www
Explains what a standard is with links to additional information. Free Online Dictionary of Computing.
- NIST National Institute of Standards and Technology www
NIST is the federal technology agency that works with industry to develop and apply technology, Institute of Standards and Technology, measurements, and standards. National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Open Digital Display Working Group www
Open industry group lead by Intel, Display Working Group, Compaq, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard, IBM, NEC and Silicon Image. Addressing the industry's requirements for a digital connectivity specification for high-performance PCs and digital displays. Digital Display Working Group.
- ANSI American National Standards Institute www
ANSI serves as administrator and coordinator of the United States private sector voluntary standardization system. National Standards Institute. Founded by five engineering societies and three government agencies, the Institute remains a private, nonprofit membership organization supported by a diverse constituency of private and public sector organizations. American National Standards Institute.
- Article Today's Standards Making Architecture www
Article from the Internet Society by Anthony M. Standards Making Architecture. Rutkowski. Today's Standards Making Architecture.
- The Warp Nine Engineering www
The Extended Capability Port, Nine Engineering, or ECP, protocol was proposed by Hewlett Packard and Microsoft as an advanced mode for communication with printer and scanner type peripherals. Warp Nine Engineering.
- Answers IEEE 1284/EPP/ECP Frequently Asked Questions www
IEEE 1284/EPP/ECP Frequently Asked Questions.
- International IDEMA www
International Disk Drive Equipment and Materials Association serves to promote the technological, IDEMA, manufacturing, marketing and business of the disk drive manufacturing industry. IDEMA.
- Discussing EIDE And SCSI www
Discussing the differences between EIDE and SCSI. And SCSI. From Introduction to PC Hardware. EIDE And SCSI.
- EISA TechFest www
EISA Bus technical summary. TechFest.
- Definition What Is EISA? www
Definition from Whatis. EISA?. What Is EISA?.
- Explains Free Online Dictionary of Computing www
Explains what EPP is with hyperlinks to additional information. Free Online Dictionary of Computing.
- As Parallel Port Background www
As technology progressed and the need for greater external connectivity increased, Port Background, the parallel port became the means by which you could connect higher performance peripherals. Parallel Port Background.
- Pinout HwB: ESDI Cable www
Pinout and description for building an ESDI cable. ESDI Cable. Written by Joakim Ögren. HwB: ESDI Cable.
- The IEEE - Networking The World www
The IEEE promotes the engineering process of creating, Networking The World, developing, integrating, sharing, and applying knowledge about electro- and information technologies and sciences for the benefit of humanity and the profession. IEEE - Networking The World.
- Information, San Diego Section IEEE www
Information, Diego Section IEEE, e-mail bulletin, news and links. San Diego Section IEEE.
- Community Hardware Central www
Community and forum providing news, Central, reviews, reports, and editorials on computer hardware. Hardware Central.
- Covers VLSI Discussion Forum www
Covers many related topics: EDA tools, Discussion Forum, VHDL, Verilog; fabrication; FPGAs, ASICs, microprocessors, semiconductors, CMOS. VLSI Discussion Forum.
- Alexa: Standards Hardware
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Standards Hardware
- DMOZ: Standards Hardware
dmoz.org Directory: Standards Hardware