Agreed principles of protocol. Standards are set by committees working under various trade and international organizations. Standards Hardware Computers.
- Standard deviation A measure that is used to quantify the amount of variation or dispersion of a set of data values.
- Gold standard A monetary system in which the standard economic unit of account is based on a fixed quantity of...
- Standard score The signed number of standard deviations by which the value of an observation or data point is...
- Colours, standards and guidons In military organizations, the practice of carrying colours, standards or guidons, both to act as...
- Breed standard A set of guidelines which is used to ensure that the animals produced by a breeder or breeding...
- Standard (music) A musical composition of established popularity, considered part of the "standard repertoire" of...
- The Standard (Hong Kong) An English free newspaper in Hong Kong with a daily circulation in 2012 of 200,450.
- Standard, Illinois A village in Putnam County, Illinois, United States.
- FK Standard Sumgayit An Azerbaijani football club.
- Standard (1904 automobile) An American automobile manufactured between 1904 and around 1908.
- American Standard Companies American Standard Companies, Inc. was a global manufacturer of plumbing, heating, ventilating and...
- Article Today's Standards Making Architecture www
Article from the Internet Society by Anthony M. Standards Making Architecture. Rutkowski. Today's Standards Making Architecture.
- Explains Free Online Dictionary of Computing www
Explains what a standard is with links to additional information. Free Online Dictionary of Computing.
- Nonprofit Wi-Fi Alliance www
Nonprofit international association certifying interoperability of wireless local area network products based on IEEE 802. Alliance.11 specification. Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Acronyms, IEEE www
Acronyms, IEEE, buzzwords, and commonly asked questions about Standards. IEEE.
- ANSI American National Standards Institute www
ANSI serves as administrator and coordinator of the United States private sector voluntary standardization system. National Standards Institute. Founded by five engineering societies and three government agencies, the Institute remains a private, nonprofit membership organization supported by a diverse constituency of private and public sector organizations. American National Standards Institute.
- Open Digital Display Working Group www
Open industry group lead by Intel, Display Working Group, Compaq, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard, IBM, NEC and Silicon Image. Addressing the industry's requirements for a digital connectivity specification for high-performance PCs and digital displays. Digital Display Working Group.
- NIST National Institute of Standards and Technology www
NIST is the federal technology agency that works with industry to develop and apply technology, Institute of Standards and Technology, measurements, and standards. National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- The Warp Nine Engineering www
The Extended Capability Port, Nine Engineering, or ECP, protocol was proposed by Hewlett Packard and Microsoft as an advanced mode for communication with printer and scanner type peripherals. Warp Nine Engineering.
- Answers IEEE 1284/EPP/ECP Frequently Asked Questions www
IEEE 1284/EPP/ECP Frequently Asked Questions.
- International IDEMA www
International Disk Drive Equipment and Materials Association serves to promote the technological, IDEMA, manufacturing, marketing and business of the disk drive manufacturing industry. IDEMA.
- Discussing EIDE And SCSI www
Discussing the differences between EIDE and SCSI. And SCSI. From Introduction to PC Hardware. EIDE And SCSI.
- EISA TechFest www
EISA Bus technical summary. TechFest.
- Definition What Is EISA? www
Definition from Whatis. EISA?. What Is EISA?.
- As Parallel Port Background www
As technology progressed and the need for greater external connectivity increased, Port Background, the parallel port became the means by which you could connect higher performance peripherals. Parallel Port Background.
- A Parallel Port Central www
A collection of files and links to material about the PCs parallel port, Port Central, including ECP, EPP, bidirectional, and IEEE-1284 modes (and other I/O ports as well). From Jan Axelson. Parallel Port Central.
- Pinout HwB: ESDI Cable www
Pinout and description for building an ESDI cable. ESDI Cable. Written by Joakim Ögren. HwB: ESDI Cable.
- The IEEE Computer Society www
The original and largest worldwide organization serving as a provider of technical information, Computer Society, standards, conferences, and services to computing professionals IEEE Computer Society.
- Information, San Diego Section IEEE www
Information, Diego Section IEEE, e-mail bulletin, news and links. San Diego Section IEEE.
- Community Hardware Central www
Community and forum providing news, Central, reviews, reports, and editorials on computer hardware. Hardware Central.
- Covers VLSI Discussion Forum www
Covers many related topics: EDA tools, Discussion Forum, VHDL, Verilog; fabrication; FPGAs, ASICs, microprocessors, semiconductors, CMOS. VLSI Discussion Forum.
- Alexa: Standards Hardware
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Standards Hardware
- DMOZ: Standards Hardware
dmoz.org Directory: Standards Hardware