Internet etiquette, or "Netiquette", refers to practices of writing, contact, and behavior on the Internet. This includes normal terms of etiquette, as well as other conventions of behavior that have become established over years of electronic communication. Etiquette Internet Computers.
Etiquette ( / ˈ ɛ t ᵻ ˌ k ɛ t / or / ˈ ɛ t ᵻ k ᵻ t / , French: ) is a code of behavior that delineates expectations for social behavior according to contemporary conventional norms within a society, social class, or group . (wikipedia)
- Etiquette A code of behavior that delineates expectations for social behavior according to contemporary...
- Etiquette (technology) Etiquette in technology governs what conduct is socially acceptable in an online or digital...
- Etiquette (Casiotone for the Painfully Alone album) The fourth studio album by Casiotone for the Painfully Alone, released in 2006.
- Etiquette (Something with Numbers album) The debut album by Australian punk rock band Something with Numbers.
- Etiquette in Society, in Business, in Politics, and at Home A book authored by Emily Post in 1922.
- Guidelines AL6400.com - Netiquette Guidelines www
Guidelines and examples on how to respectfully communicate and interact with others on the Internet. AL6400.com - Netiquette Guidelines.
- A Net-Ethiquette Cases www
A lengthy list of poor or abusive practices on the Internet which are to be avoided. Net-Ethiquette Cases.
- Information NetManners.com www
Information on netiquette, NetManners.com, quizzes, advice, e-zine and forums. NetManners.com.
- Provides N-etiquette.com www
Provides guidance on how to use e-mail and the Internet in various social situations. N-etiquette.com.
- This Netiquette Guidelines www
This is the full text of RFC 1855, Guidelines, which is the unofficial standard work on electronic etiquette. Netiquette Guidelines.
- An Networking on the Net www
An article on professionalism, the Net, ethics and courtesy on the Internet, with special reference to e-mail, bulletin board, and chat communications. Networking on the Net.
- Over Concise Guidelines for Net Etiquette www
Over twenty five years of mistakes have made THE Eggman a pretty good authority on what you should NOT do to survive in Cyberspace. Guidelines for Net Etiquette. Here, he shares the major no-nos with you. Concise Guidelines for Net Etiquette.
- A The Net: User Guidelines and Netiquette www
A guide to all aspects of electronic communication, Net: User Guidelines and Netiquette, including Telnet and FTP. A question and answer section is also given. The Net: User Guidelines and Netiquette.
- Guidelines How to Keep Out of Trouble With Your E-mail www
Guidelines for using Internet e-mail and mailing lists politely. How to Keep Out of Trouble With Your E-mail.
- An The Customer Respect Group www
An international research and consulting firm, Customer Respect Group, publishes the Online Customer Respect Index (CRI) and provides industry and company-specific research and analysis to help companies increase sales and customer retention by improving how they treat their customers online. The Customer Respect Group.
- Gives Internet Netiquette www
Gives a summary of the important points of e-mail, Netiquette, mailing list, USENET, and chat etiquette. Internet Netiquette.
- Gives Netiquette Home Page www
Gives a description of the main rules of online etiquette. Home Page. A quiz, mailing list, and ordering information for an etiquette book are also provided. Netiquette Home Page.
- Contains Netiquette - The Code of Conduct for the Internet www
Contains basic 'rules' to follow when interacting with others online via email, The Code of Conduct for the Internet, chat or forums. Netiquette - The Code of Conduct for the Internet.
- A Cyber Law Enforcement www
A network of law enforcement officers who specialize in cybercrime investigation and training. Law Enforcement. Cover child pornography, cyberstalking, cyberscams and fraud online. Cyber Law Enforcement.
- A Pirated Sites www
A portal for sites pilfered, Sites, plundered and otherwise not original. Working to stop the theft of design and code. Pirated Sites.
- Some Chat Etiquette www
Some personal observations of bad behavior in chat rooms. Chat Etiquette.
- Presents Who is a lamer? www
Presents a list of qualities associated with lamers on IRC channels, a lamer?, with recommendations on how to avoid being judged lame. Who is a lamer?.
- Provides Seven Annoying E-Mail No-No's www
Provides some annoying habits of message composition. Annoying E-Mail No-No's. Directed to a business user. Seven Annoying E-Mail No-No's.
- Discusses Business Netiquette International www
Discusses proper procedures for composing and sending business-related e-mail messages, Netiquette International, especially in an international context. Business Netiquette International.
- Gives About Netiquette www
Gives advice on manners and formatting in electronic communications, Netiquette, with an emphasis on email. About Netiquette.
- Offers Dynamoo's Email Etiquette www
Offers a list of "Do's" and "Don'ts" to help e-mail users avoid basic mistakes. Dynamoo's Email Etiquette.
- Short Why is Bottom-posting better than Top-posting? www
Short lesson by A. Bottom-posting better than Top-posting?. Smit and H.W. de Haan explaining how threaded conversations such as found on Usenet are adversely affected by those who "top post" instead of "bottom post" their replies. Why is Bottom-posting better than Top-posting?.
- Satirical Dear Emily Postnews www
Satirical questions and answers on how to act on Usenet. Dear Emily Postnews.
- Internet Netshack www
Internet related help documents including information on web browsers, Netshack, e-mail, and file types. Netshack.
- Basic Introduction to the Internet www
Basic explanations and tutorials organized by topic. Introduction to the Internet.
- General LivingInternet.com www
General guide to the Internet, LivingInternet.com, includes sections covering the history of the Web, email, Usenet and other topics. LivingInternet.com.
- International World Wide Web Consortium www
International industry consortium founded in 1994 whose purpose is to develop specifications, Wide Web Consortium, guidelines, software, and tools to promote the Internet's evolution and ensure its interoperability. World Wide Web Consortium.
- Alexa: Etiquette Internet
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Etiquette Internet
- DMOZ: Etiquette Internet
dmoz.org Directory: Etiquette Internet