Sites connected with actual mailing lists dealing with computers in general. Mailing Lists Computers.
- Wikipedia: A mailing list is a collection of names and addresses used by an individual or an organization to send material to multiple recipients. The term is often extended to include the people subscribed to such a list, so the group of subscribers is referred to as "the mailing list", or simply "the list".
- Direct marketing - Direct marketing is a form of advertising which allows businesses and nonprofit organizations to communicate directly to customers through a variety of media including cell phone text messaging, email, websites, online adverts, database marketing, fliers, catalog distribution, promotional letters...
- Distribution list - A distribution list is a feature of email client program that allows a user to maintain a list of email addresses and send messages to all of them at once. This can be referred to as an electronic mailshot.
- Electronic mailing list - An electronic mailing list or email list is a special use of email that allows for widespread distribution of information to many Internet users.
- Direct digital marketing - Direct digital marketing is marketing through an email address, a web browser or a mobile phone number. Traditional direct marketing was achieved using a customer's postal address.
- Netiquette - Etiquette in technology governs what conduct is socially acceptable in an online or digital situation. While etiquette is ingrained into culture, etiquette in technology is a fairly recent concept.
- Newsletter - A newsletter is a printed report containing news of the activities of a business or an organization that is sent by mail regularly to all its members, customers, employees or people, who are interested in. Newsletters generally contain one main topic of interest to its recipients.
- Electronic mailing lists
- Direct marketing
- Postal system
- Social information processing
- Offers FreeTechMail.org www
Offers a directory of IT-related newsletters. FreeTechMail.org. Users can view samples of newsletters, subscribe and unsubscribe and see how others rate individual newsletters. FreeTechMail.org.
- Groups Toolbox for IT Groups www
Groups for IT problem-solving and decision-making. Toolbox for IT Groups.
- Periodic Software E-zine www
Periodic newsletter offering short descriptions of software products. Software E-zine.
- A eClippings Daily Technology Newsletters www
A daily double-dose of current tech news and an examination of its impact on online learning. eClippings Daily Technology Newsletters.
- What The Naked PC Newsletter www
What you need to know about all things PC; a free electronic newsletter The Naked PC Newsletter.
- Bi-monthly Pencildude's Picks www
Bi-monthly email newsletter offering tips on computers and the Internet. Pencildude's Picks.
- Newsletter Infopackets Gazette www
Newsletter published three times a week for new and intermediate users, Gazette, focusing on Windows technologies. Online archives. Infopackets Gazette.
- Forum Computer Forum www
Forum to discuss all aspects of computer hardware and software. Computer Forum.
- Discussion ComputerForums.org www
Discussion of server administration and setup, ComputerForums.org, hardware and software configuration and operating systems. ComputerForums.org.
- Various Delphi Mailing lists www
Various delphi related mailing lists for developers, Mailing lists, and daily news. Delphi Mailing lists.
- A delphi-en www
A forum or mailing list for intermediate-level Delphi programmers. delphi-en.
- GNOME gnome-themes-list www
GNOME and GTK+ Themes gnome-themes-list.
- GNOME gnome-pilot-list www
GNOME Palm Pilot tools gnome-pilot-list.
- Hosts TERM www
Hosts discussions regarding terminology and translation issues. TERM.
- This North East L10N Special Interest Group www
This group is designed to be an information sharing forum for people in the North East US who are interested in localization issues. North East L10N Special Interest Group.
- Free Nybble Weekly Tech Newsletter www
Free weekly newsletter with the latest tech news, Weekly Tech Newsletter, plus commentaries, quotes, trivia, jokes. Nybble Weekly Tech Newsletter.
- A Nettime www
A moderated mailing list about net criticism. Nettime.
- Short Why is Bottom-posting better than Top-posting? www
Short lesson by A. Bottom-posting better than Top-posting?. Smit and H.W. de Haan explaining how threaded conversations such as found on mailing lists are adversely affected by those who "top post" instead of "bottom post" their replies. Why is Bottom-posting better than Top-posting?.
- Alexa: Mailing Lists Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Mailing Lists Computers
- DMOZ: Mailing Lists Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Mailing Lists Computers