General computer-related organizations. Organizations Computers.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organisation (band) An progressive pop krautrock band that was the immediate predecessor of the band Kraftwerk.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- A The National Computing Centre (UK) www
A membership and research organization with the aim of promoting the effective use of information technology. National Computing Centre (UK). The National Computing Centre (UK).
- An Computer Clubhouse Network www
An after-school learning environment for kids to explore their own interests and learn about technology. Computer Clubhouse Network.
- The AISB www
The (British) Society for the Study of Artificial Intelligence and the Simulation of Behaviour. AISB.
- The The Association for Computational Linguistics www
The ACL is the international scientific and professional society for people working on problems involving natural language and computation. The Association for Computational Linguistics.
- The Association for Women In Computing www
The AWC is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the advancement of women in computing professions. for Women In Computing. Founded in 1978. Association for Women In Computing.
- High HTCIA International www
High Technology Crime Investigation Association - an international way to investigate the crimes of this high-tech world. HTCIA International.
- Committee IEEE Technical Council on Software Engineering www
Committee on Software Reuse IEEE Technical Council on Software Engineering.
- The Ireland On-Line www
The Ireland Advisory Committee in Telecommunications is going to spearhead a strategy to place Ireland at the center of global telecommunications development so that Ireland will benefit from the new information age. Ireland On-Line.
- Aims European Association for Theoretical Computer Science www
Aims to facilitate the exchange of ideas and results among theoretical computer scientists and to stimulate cooperation between theorists and practitioners. Association for Theoretical Computer Science. Has organization, publication and activities information and news. European Association for Theoretical Computer Science.
- Seeks Computing Research Association www
Seeks to strengthen research and education in computing fields. Research Association. Membership, event and job information. Computing Research Association.
- International ITU www
International Telecommunication Union ITU.
- Promoting International Powerline Communications Forum www
Promoting broadband powerline communications products and services. Powerline Communications Forum. Includes company profiles, news articles, and information. International Powerline Communications Forum.
- Not-for-profit Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA) www
Not-for-profit trade organization for companies and individuals in various sectors of the storage industry. Networking Industry Association (SNIA). Includes news and events, technical articles, training, and membership information. Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA).
- Alexa: Organizations Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Computers
- DMOZ: Organizations Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Computers