Student Organizations Computers.
A student or pupil is a learner, or someone who attends an educational institution. In Britain until about 2012, underage schoolchildren were always referred to as "pupils", while those attending university are termed "students". (wikipedia)
- Student A learner or someone who attends an educational institution.
- Student's t-test Any statistical hypothesis test in which the test statistic follows a Student's t-distribution...
- Student's t-distribution Any member of a family of continuous probability distributions that arises when estimating the...
- Studentization The adjustment consisting of division of a first-degree statistic derived from a sample, by a...
- Kurt Student A German paratroop general in the Luftwaffe during World War II. He launched the first major...
- Student (film) A 2012 Kazakhstani drama film directed by Darezhan Omirbaev.
- The Student Meanings See related meanings for the phrase 'The Student'.
- Organises The University of Warwick Computing Society www
Organises both computer and non-computer related socials ranging from LAN parties and gaming sessions on University computers to LaserQuest and pub crawls, University of Warwick Computing Society, for University of Warwick students. The University of Warwick Computing Society.
- Dublin Dublin University Internet Society www
Dublin University Internet Society promotes awareness of the Internet and Modern Human Communication devices, University Internet Society, and acts as a focal point for the students of Dublin University to explore and contribute to these areas in depth. Dublin University Internet Society.
- The RedBrick - The DCU Networking Society www
The computer networking society/community in Dublin City University. The DCU Networking Society. Projects, academic, member websites, helpdesk, and events list, amongst others. RedBrick - The DCU Networking Society.
- Holds The UCD Computer Society www
Holds tutorials relevant to coursework and regularly has speakers from the computer industry to discuss current events in the world of technology. The UCD Computer Society.
- Compsoc.org.uk Compsoc.org.uk homepage www
Compsoc. homepage.org.uk is a cooperative venture linking computing and internet societies throughout the UK. Compsoc.org.uk homepage.
- A The National Computing Centre (UK) www
A membership and research organization with the aim of promoting the effective use of information technology. National Computing Centre (UK). The National Computing Centre (UK).
- An Computer Clubhouse Network www
An after-school learning environment for kids to explore their own interests and learn about technology. Computer Clubhouse Network.
- Alexa: Student Organizations
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Student Organizations
- DMOZ: Student Organizations
dmoz.org Directory: Student Organizations