These are the User Groups that are formed among people to associate with others with a similar interest. User Groups Organizations Computers.
- Americas' SAP Users' Group - Americas' SAP Users' Group is an independent SAP user group.
- APCB - The APCB organizes conferences about the B-Method, one of the leading formal methods, used in high-integrity software engineering.
- Apple community - The Apple community are people interested in Apple Inc. and its products, who report information in various media.
- Apple User Group Connection - The Apple User Group Connection was established in 1985 by Apple and led by Apple employee Ellen Petry Leanse. AUGC was formed in response to concerns from users in community user groups that, with release of the Macintosh, development for existing Apple II and Apple III computers was compromised.
- AppleWorks User Group - The AppleWorks User Group is a group formed in 1991 to support users of Apple Inc's AppleWorks software suite. The group is often referred to as "AWUG". AWUG publishes a monthly newsletter, the AppleWorks Journal, that provides hints, tips, and techniques for AppleWorks.
- Association of Personal Computer User Groups - The Association of Personal Computer User Groups is a worldwide organization that helps computer user groups by facilitating communications between APCUG member groups, computer hardware and software makers, and hardware and software vendors.
- Berkeley Macintosh Users Group - Berkeley Macintosh Users Group is a Macintosh User Group, founded in September 1984 by U.C. Berkeley students including Reese Jones, Raines Cohen and Bernt Wahl to share knowledge of graphical computing, primarily the Apple Macintosh.
- Boston Computer Society - The Boston Computer Society was an organization of personal computer users, based in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S., that ran from 1977 to 1996.
- COMMON - COMMON is the largest association of users of IBM midrange computers and IBM-compatible technology in the world.
- Danish UNIX User Group - The Danish UNIX systems User Group is a computer user group around UNIX, which was the first Internet provider in Denmark and which created and maintained the.dk internet domain for Denmark. Founded 18th November 1983, DKUUG is a primary advisor on the Danish UNIX and Open Standards use.
- Deutschsprachige Anwendervereinigung TeX - Deutschsprachige Anwendervereinigung TeX e. V., or DANTE e. V., is the German-language TeX users group. With about 2000 members, it is the largest TeX users group worldwide.
- APCUG Association of Personal Computer User Groups www
APCUG is a non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to promoting and supporting computer and software user groups worldwide. Association of Personal Computer User Groups.
- Based Village Computer Club www
Based in the West Sussex, Computer Club, England. Profile, history and meeting calendar with tutorials and downloads. Village Computer Club.
- A Ash Nallawalla's List of Computer User Groups on the Web www
A search able list of user groups covering all platforms and including a list of user group newsletters. Ash Nallawalla's List of Computer User Groups on the Web.
- Describes Pulborough Computer Club www
Describes the club and its activities with meeting calendar, Computer Club, tutorials and downloads. [West Sussex, England] Pulborough Computer Club.
- Florida 4D FLA www
Florida 4D and WebSTAR User Group 4D FLA.
- Contains The British APL Association www
Contains committee listing, British APL Association, membership details, a current members listing, and contacts. The British APL Association.
- Great FinnAPL Home Page www
Great APL site, Home Page, specially if you speak Finnish. However, there is much in English also, particularly the very famous FinnAPL Idiom Library. FinnAPL Home Page.
- United IBM CUA UK www
United Kingdom Computer Users Association. IBM CUA UK.
- Bringing LANSA Group www
Bringing together LANSA Developers to share ideas, Group, tips and tricks. LANSA Group.
- Information AAUG: Association of Acorn User Groups www
Information on Acorn and RISC OS user groups worldwide, Association of Acorn User Groups, including contact details, meeting dates, and times. Also includes details of discounts available to members. AAUG: Association of Acorn User Groups.
- Mail Yahoo Groups: Ada-group www
Mail list archive for Ada programmers to discuss and work things out in detail. Yahoo Groups: Ada-group.
- A Ada-Belgium www
A non-profit organization for everyone interested in Ada, Ada-Belgium, in its applications and in related technologies such as software engineering methods, environments and tools. Ada-Belgium.
- A Sacramento Amiga Computer Club www
A user group that is dedicated to the users of the Amiga line of computers. Sacramento Amiga Computer Club.
- The TOGA www
The Other Group of Amigoids. TOGA. Provides a schedule of upcoming meetings, members list, and software of the month. TOGA.
- A The National Computing Centre (UK) www
A membership and research organization with the aim of promoting the effective use of information technology. National Computing Centre (UK). The National Computing Centre (UK).
- An Computer Clubhouse Network www
An after-school learning environment for kids to explore their own interests and learn about technology. Computer Clubhouse Network.
- Alexa: User Groups Organizations
Alexa Directory Top Sites: User Groups Organizations
- DMOZ: User Groups Organizations
dmoz.org Directory: User Groups Organizations