This site contains listings for companies that sell Beowulfs. Some companies provide only racks of nodes; others provide complete systems; others specialize in clustering software. Vendors Beowulf Parallel Computing Computers.
'Vendor' is often a generic term, used for suppliers of industries from retail sales to manufacturers to city organizations. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: In a supply chain, a vendor, or a seller, is an enterprise that contributes goods or services. Generally, a supply chain vendor manufactures inventory/stock items and sells them to the next link in the chain. Today, these terms refer to a supplier of any good or service.
- Peddling - A peddler, in British English pedlar, also known as a canvasser, chapman, cheapjack, hawker, higler, huckster, monger, or solicitor, is a traveling vendor of goods.
- Supply chain management terms
- Rackmountable hpcLine www
Rackmountable clusters with Myrinet interconnects. hpcLine. Product information and datasheets. hpcLine.
- Linux-based Penguin Computing www
Linux-based servers, Computing, workstations, HPC systems and clusters, and Scyld ClusterWare. Penguin Computing.
- Specializes Atipa Technologies www
Specializes in the design and turn key installation of large computational clusters based on Intel, Technologies, AMD, and Alpha processors. Information about products and online ordering available. Atipa Technologies.
- Atipa Atipa www
Atipa provides scalable, Atipa, high performance, turnkey Alpha, AMD, and Intel-based Beowulf clusters. Product information. Atipa.
- Sells ParTec AG www
Sells high-performance clusters. AG. Product and contact information. ParTec AG.
- Sells Armari Ltd www
Sells rack-mountable Intel-based computers as well as workstations and servers. Ltd. Product information. Armari Ltd.
- Advanced Advanced Clustering Technologies www
Advanced Clustering sells turn-key beowulf clusters with AMD or Intel processors. Clustering Technologies. Configurable online ordering. Advanced Clustering Technologies.
- Alpha, Microway www
Alpha, Microway, Athlon, or Pentium Linux clusters. Product and contact information. Microway.
- Pentium-based Carrera Computers www
Pentium-based Beowulf clusters. Computers. Product specifications. Carrera Computers.
- Customize AcceleratedServers www
Customize 1U, AcceleratedServers, 2U and 4U rackmount and tower servers and server clusters running Linux, FreeBSD or Windows. AcceleratedServers.
- Customizable Linux Computer Systems www
Customizable Beowulf nodes, Computer Systems, workstations, and servers. Product and contact information. Linux Computer Systems.
- Provides PSSC Labs: The Beowulf People www
Provides custom Beowulfs and workstations. Labs: The Beowulf People. Online quote form. PSSC Labs: The Beowulf People.
- Provides Scali AS www
Provides scalable Linux and Solaris based cluster computer systems ranging from high performance clustering kits to turnkey supercomputers with cluster management tools. AS. Product information. Scali AS.
- Manufacturing, Aspen Systems, Inc. www
Manufacturing, Systems, Inc., design and service of HPC clusters and other high-performance systems. Aspen Systems, Inc..
- SRC SRC Computers, Inc. www
SRC sells scalable and reconfigurable supercomputers. SRC Computers, Inc..
- Provides T-Systems hpcPortal www
Provides access to CAE applications and high performance computing resources via the Internet. hpcPortal. Features different applications, services, and technologies. T-Systems hpcPortal.
- PSP PSP group at UT Austin www
PSP stands for Programs, group at UT Austin, Specifications and Proofs. The emphasis of the work of our group is to derive parallel and distributed programs in a rigorous manner. PSP group at UT Austin.
- Scalable Dolphin Interconnect www
Scalable Coherent Interface adapter cards, Interconnect, bridge chips, switches, and Beowulf kits. Product information, whitepapers, benchmarks, and drivers available for download. Dolphin Interconnect.
- A Scyld ClusterWare www
A Linux distribution with modifications for clustering. ClusterWare. Product information and vendor list. Scyld ClusterWare.
- A Flat Neighborhood Networks www
A network topology designed to minimize latency in clusters of PCs. Flat Neighborhood Networks.
- Alexa: Vendors Beowulf
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Vendors Beowulf
- DMOZ: Vendors Beowulf
dmoz.org Directory: Vendors Beowulf