This site contains listings for companies that sell Beowulfs. Some companies provide only racks of nodes; others provide complete systems; others specialize in clustering software. Vendors Beowulf Parallel Computing Computers.
'Vendor' is often a generic term, used for suppliers of industries from retail sales to manufacturers to city organizations. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: In a supply chain, a vendor, or a seller, is an enterprise that contributes goods or services. Generally, a supply chain vendor manufactures inventory/stock items and sells them to the next link in the chain. Today, these terms refer to a supplier of any good or service.
- Peddling - A peddler, in British English pedlar, also known as a canvasser, chapman, cheapjack, hawker, higler, huckster, monger, or solicitor, is a traveling vendor of goods.
- Supply chain management terms
- Alpha, Microway www
Alpha, Microway, Athlon, or Pentium Linux clusters. Product and contact information. Microway.
- Manufacturing, Aspen Systems, Inc. www
Manufacturing, Systems, Inc., design and service of HPC clusters and other high-performance systems. Aspen Systems, Inc..
- Customizable Linux Computer Systems www
Customizable Beowulf nodes, Computer Systems, workstations, and servers. Product and contact information. Linux Computer Systems.
- Customize AcceleratedServers www
Customize 1U, AcceleratedServers, 2U and 4U rackmount and tower servers and server clusters running Linux, FreeBSD or Windows. AcceleratedServers.
- Provides Scali AS www
Provides scalable Linux and Solaris based cluster computer systems ranging from high performance clustering kits to turnkey supercomputers with cluster management tools. AS. Product information. Scali AS.
- Sells Armari Ltd www
Sells rack-mountable Intel-based computers as well as workstations and servers. Ltd. Product information. Armari Ltd.
- Sells ParTec AG www
Sells high-performance clusters. AG. Product and contact information. ParTec AG.
- Rackmountable hpcLine www
Rackmountable clusters with Myrinet interconnects. hpcLine. Product information and datasheets. hpcLine.
- Atipa Atipa www
Atipa provides scalable, Atipa, high performance, turnkey Alpha, AMD, and Intel-based Beowulf clusters. Product information. Atipa.
- Pentium-based Carrera Computers www
Pentium-based Beowulf clusters. Computers. Product specifications. Carrera Computers.
- Advanced Advanced Clustering Technologies www
Advanced Clustering sells turn-key beowulf clusters with AMD or Intel processors. Clustering Technologies. Configurable online ordering. Advanced Clustering Technologies.
- Provides PSSC Labs: The Beowulf People www
Provides custom Beowulfs and workstations. Labs: The Beowulf People. Online quote form. PSSC Labs: The Beowulf People.
- Specializes Atipa Technologies www
Specializes in the design and turn key installation of large computational clusters based on Intel, Technologies, AMD, and Alpha processors. Information about products and online ordering available. Atipa Technologies.
- Linux-based Penguin Computing www
Linux-based servers, Computing, workstations, HPC systems and clusters, and Scyld ClusterWare. Penguin Computing.
- Offering vCompute Corporation www
Offering Linux clusters for the scientific, Corporation, biomedical and geophysical industry. vCompute Corporation.
- Designs PsiTech, Inc. www
Designs and manufactures capture, Inc., storage, and display systems for supercomputers. PsiTech, Inc..
- SPSoft Southwest Parallel Software www
SPSoft provides high-performance and high-throughput bioinformatics software solutions on general-purpose computer systems. Southwest Parallel Software.
- Scalable Dolphin Interconnect www
Scalable Coherent Interface adapter cards, Interconnect, bridge chips, switches, and Beowulf kits. Product information, whitepapers, benchmarks, and drivers available for download. Dolphin Interconnect.
- Paper Sequence Analysis on a 216-Processor Beowulf Cluster www
Paper about constructing a Beowulf for bioinformatics research. Sequence Analysis on a 216-Processor Beowulf Cluster.
- A Flat Neighborhood Networks www
A network topology designed to minimize latency in clusters of PCs. Flat Neighborhood Networks.
- Alexa: Vendors Beowulf
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Vendors Beowulf
- DMOZ: Vendors Beowulf
dmoz.org Directory: Vendors Beowulf