This section contains sites related to parallel programming. This includes parallel compilers, message-passing libraries, parallel programming tools, and documentation. Programming Parallel Computing Computers.
- BSP (Parallel Computing)
- PVM (Parallel Computing)
- Programming language A formal language that specifies a set of instructions that can be used to produce various kinds...
- Neuro-linguistic programming An approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler...
- Computer programming A process that leads from an original formulation of a computing problem to executable computer...
- Broadcast programming Scheduling content for television.
- Game programming The software development of video games.
- Dramatic programming A genre of narrative fiction intended to be more serious than humourous in tone.
- Mathematical programming The selection of a best element from some set of available alternatives.
- Programming (music) A form of music production and performance using electronic devices, such as sequencers, to...
- Radio programming The broadcast programming of a radio format or content that is organized for commercial...
- Deprogramming Deprogramming refers to measures that claim to assist a person who holds a controversial belief...
- Information AppleSeed www
Information for clustering and writing programs for Macintoshes using MPI. AppleSeed. Source code, tutorials, and benchmarks. AppleSeed.
- Java Jaguar: Fast Network Communication and I/O in Java www
Jaguar: Fast Network Communication and I/O in Java.
- A NetSolve www
A client-server system that enables users to solve complex scientific problems remotely using a variety of languages. NetSolve. Documentation and software available. NetSolve.
- An OpenMP www
An API for multi-platform shared-memory parallel programming in C/C++ and Fortran. OpenMP. Specification, presentations, event calendar, and sample programs. OpenMP.
- Includes Distributed Shared Memory www
Includes bibliography of research papers. Distributed Shared Memory.
- Description Effective Parallel Computing Tutorial www
Description of a tutorial about converting serial programs to parallel programs. Effective Parallel Computing Tutorial.
- An Proteus Programming System www
An architecture-independent parallel programming language, Programming System, with translators for specific environments. Papers and binaries. Proteus Programming System.
- To Tons Of Numerical Services www
To produce a computing environment that will provide an alternative to MatLab, Numerical Services, Octave, RLab, and the others (maybe even C/Fortran + MPI). The environment will have to consist of a good language, visualization capabilities, and an effective computing engine. TONS will automatically parallelize code. This will make it possible to write software _once_ and run on any cluster configuration without new tuning or rewriting of the code Tons Of Numerical Services.
- Synchronizing The SR Programming Language www
Synchronizing Resources is a language for writing concurrent programs. Programming Language. Source code, mailing list archive, and documentation. The SR Programming Language.
- An Z++ www
An extension of C++ to platform-free distributed computing. Z++. It enhances C++ with invariants, threading, database, GUI and conponent-oriented design. Z++ virtual processor supports the entire language on many platforms. Z++.
- Data-Parallel DAPPLE www
Data-Parallel Programming Library for Education is a parallel library for C++ that defines vector and matrix types. DAPPLE. Software, reference manual, and sample code. DAPPLE.
- Release Cray Message Passing Toolkit www
Release notes for MPI, Message Passing Toolkit, PVM, and SHMEM implementations for Cray PVP systems. Cray Message Passing Toolkit.
- High-performance MPI-FM www
High-performance cluster implementation of MPI for Windows. MPI-FM. Source code, documentation, and papers. MPI-FM.
- Local LAM / MPI Parallel Computing www
Local Area Multicomputer is an MPI implementation. MPI Parallel Computing. Source code, papers, documentation, and mailing list archives. LAM / MPI Parallel Computing.
- Second KA9Q NOS TCP/IP Package www
KA9Q NOS TCP/IP Package.
- University Network Research Group www
University of California, Research Group, Irvine. Network Research Group.
- International IJHSC www
International Journal of High Speed Computing. IJHSC. Sample copy available, archives accessible to subscribers. IJHSC.
- Programming Cluster & Grid Computing www
Programming projects, & Grid Computing, calls for papers, software, documentation, other resources. Chemnitz University of Technology, Germany. Cluster & Grid Computing.
- Alexa: Programming Parallel Computing
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Programming Parallel Computing
- DMOZ: Programming Parallel Computing
dmoz.org Directory: Programming Parallel Computing