This section contains sites related to parallel programming. This includes parallel compilers, message-passing libraries, parallel programming tools, and documentation. Programming Parallel Computing Computers.
- PVM (Parallel Computing)
- BSP (Parallel Computing)
- Programming language A formal language that specifies a set of instructions that can be used to produce various kinds...
- Neuro-linguistic programming An approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler...
- Computer programming A process that leads from an original formulation of a computing problem to executable computer...
- Broadcast programming Scheduling content for television.
- Game programming The software development of video games.
- Dramatic programming When used to define a specific genre or type of film or television programme, drama is usually...
- Mathematical programming The selection of a best element from some set of available alternatives.
- Programming (music) A form of music production and performance using electronic devices, such as sequencers, to...
- Radio programming The broadcast programming of a radio format or content that is organized for commercial...
- Deprogramming Deprogramming refers to measures that claim to assist a person who holds a controversial belief...
- Message Passing Interface Forum www
The official MPI standards and archives of the standardization process. Passing Interface Forum.
- A NetSolve www
A client-server system that enables users to solve complex scientific problems remotely using a variety of languages. NetSolve. Documentation and software available. NetSolve.
- An OpenMP www
An API for multi-platform shared-memory parallel programming in C/C++ and Fortran. OpenMP. Specification, presentations, event calendar, and sample programs. OpenMP.
- Information AppleSeed www
Information for clustering and writing programs for Macintoshes using MPI. AppleSeed. Source code, tutorials, and benchmarks. AppleSeed.
- Java Jaguar: Fast Network Communication and I/O in Java www
Jaguar: Fast Network Communication and I/O in Java.
- Includes Distributed Shared Memory www
Includes bibliography of research papers. Distributed Shared Memory.
- An Designing and Building Parallel Programs www
An online book about parallel computers, and Building Parallel Programs, algorithms, program design, and parallel libraries. Collection of software tools and links to other resources. Designing and Building Parallel Programs.
- To Tons Of Numerical Services www
To produce a computing environment that will provide an alternative to MatLab, Numerical Services, Octave, RLab, and the others (maybe even C/Fortran + MPI). The environment will have to consist of a good language, visualization capabilities, and an effective computing engine. TONS will automatically parallelize code. This will make it possible to write software _once_ and run on any cluster configuration without new tuning or rewriting of the code Tons Of Numerical Services.
- An Proteus Programming System www
An architecture-independent parallel programming language, Programming System, with translators for specific environments. Papers and binaries. Proteus Programming System.
- C-based Maisie www
C-based simulation language that can be used for sequential and parallel execution of discrete-event simulation models. Maisie. Papers, source code, sample models. Replaced by PARSEC language. Maisie.
- Structured Parallaxis-III www
Structured language for data-parallel programming (SIMD systems), Parallaxis-III, based on sequential Modula-2, extended. Source code, binaries, sample code, documents. Parallaxis-III.
- A Fast Messages www
A messaging layer designed to allow small messages to be transmitted quickly. Messages. Documentation and software distribution. Fast Messages.
- Data-Parallel DAPPLE www
Data-Parallel Programming Library for Education is a parallel library for C++ that defines vector and matrix types. DAPPLE. Software, reference manual, and sample code. DAPPLE.
- System StarMPI www
System to allow binding of MPI to a generic interactive language. StarMPI. Source code and documentation. StarMPI.
- Second KA9Q NOS TCP/IP Package www
KA9Q NOS TCP/IP Package.
- University Systems Research Group, Networks and Operating Systems www
University of Cambridge, Research Group, Networks and Operating Systems, Computer Lab. Many interesting network OS oriented projects, including Nemesis OS. Systems Research Group, Networks and Operating Systems.
- Article Is Parallel Computing Dead? www
Article about the future of the parallel computing industry. Parallel Computing Dead?. Is Parallel Computing Dead?.
- Academic Supercomputing and Parallel Computing Research Groups www
Academic research groups and projects related to parallel computing. Supercomputing and Parallel Computing Research Groups.
- Alexa: Programming Parallel Computing
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Programming Parallel Computing
- DMOZ: Programming Parallel Computing
dmoz.org Directory: Programming Parallel Computing