Environments Programming Parallel Computing Computers.
- Natural environment The natural environment encompasses all living and non-living things occurring naturally, meaning...
- Integrated development environment A software application that provides comprehensive facilities to computer programmers for...
- Environment variable A dynamic-named value that can affect the way running processes will behave on a computer.
- Environment (biophysical) The biotic and abiotic surrounding of an organism or population, and consequently includes the...
- Environment (film) A 1917 silent film directed by James Kirkwood.
- Environment (type theory) In type theory a typing environment represents the association between variables names and data...
- Ecology The scientific analysis and study of interactions among organisms and their environment.
- Ambient Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Ambient'.
- Grid IRSR - Invisionix Roaming System Remote www
Grid Computing style meta system which utilizes the Internet's existing web hosting 'grid' as its platform. Invisionix Roaming System Remote. It's effectively a distributed private/portable PC system built by integrating existing Open Source components. IRSR - Invisionix Roaming System Remote.
- To Tons Of Numerical Services www
To produce a computing environment that will provide an alternative to MatLab, Numerical Services, Octave, RLab, and the others (maybe even C/Fortran + MPI). The environment will have to consist of a good language, visualization capabilities, and an effective computing engine. TONS will automatically parallelize code. This will make it possible to write software _once_ and run on any cluster configuration without new tuning or rewriting of the code Tons Of Numerical Services.
- A Tuning and Analysis Utilities www
A visual programming and performance analysis environment. and Analysis Utilities. Papers and manual. Tuning and Analysis Utilities.
- An Eiffel Parallel Execution Environment www
An object oriented design framework for programming distributed memory parallel computers. Parallel Execution Environment. Publications bibliography. Eiffel Parallel Execution Environment.
- An Proteus Programming System www
An architecture-independent parallel programming language, Programming System, with translators for specific environments. Papers and binaries. Proteus Programming System.
- Automatic BMDFM (Binary Modular DataFlow Machine) www
Automatic parallel execution of sequential applications on SMP computers. (Binary Modular DataFlow Machine). Identifies all parallelism by static and dynamic scheduling. No parallelizing directives are required. Uses Dataflow. BMDFM (Binary Modular DataFlow Machine).
- Heterogeneous HeNCE www
Heterogeneous Network Computing Environment is a software environment designed to help programmers write parallel programs. HeNCE. Source code and users guide. HeNCE.
- Papers Harness Project www
Papers about research into a parallel plug-in interface and distributed peer-to-peer control builds on the concept of the Distributed Virtual Machine. Harness Project.
- An OpenMP www
An API for multi-platform shared-memory parallel programming in C/C++ and Fortran. OpenMP. Specification, presentations, event calendar, and sample programs. OpenMP.
- A NetSolve www
A client-server system that enables users to solve complex scientific problems remotely using a variety of languages. NetSolve. Documentation and software available. NetSolve.
- Alexa: Environments Programming
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Environments Programming
- DMOZ: Environments Programming
dmoz.org Directory: Environments Programming