High Performance Fortran is a set of extensions to Fortran 90 to support data parallel programming in a portable way. HPF version 2.0 was developed in 1997 by the High Performance Fortran Forum. High Performance Fortran Languages Programming Parallel Computing Computers.
High Performance Fortran ( HPF ) is an extension of Fortran 90 with constructs that support parallel computing, published by the High Performance Fortran Forum (HPFF). (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: High Performance Fortran is an extension of Fortran 90 with constructs that support parallel computing, published by the High Performance Fortran Forum. The HPFF was convened and chaired by Ken Kennedy of Rice University. The first version of the HPF Report was published in 1993.
- Partitioned global address space - In computer science, a partitioned global address space is a parallel programming model. It assumes a global memory address space that is logically partitioned and a portion of it is local to each process, thread, or processing element.
- Fortran programming language family
- Concurrent programming languages
- Compiler The Portland Group: PGHPF Compiler www
Compiler for a variety of platforms. Portland Group: PGHPF Compiler. Product information and online purchasing. The Portland Group: PGHPF Compiler.
- Translator SHPF www
Translator and runtime library. SHPF. Source code and research papers. SHPF.
- HPF Esprit HPF+ www
HPF extensions. HPF+. Papers, bibliography, compiler. Esprit HPF+.
- Documentation, High Performance Fortran Benchmark www
Documentation, Performance Fortran Benchmark, code, and technical reports. High Performance Fortran Benchmark.
- Chapter Fortran 90 for the Fortran 77 Programmer www
Chapter of a Fortan 90 tutorial with specific information about HPF. Fortran 90 for the Fortran 77 Programmer.
- Opinion Object-Oriented Programming in Fortran 2000 www
Opinion essay on how object-orientation and genericity should be added to Fortran. Programming in Fortran 2000. By Werner W. Schulz. Object-Oriented Programming in Fortran 2000.
- Links High Performance Computing: UCLA Plasma Simulation Group www
Links to papers on Object-Oriented Programming in Fortran 90, Performance Computing: UCLA Plasma Simulation Group, Optimization techniques for RISC processors, Parallel Particle-in-Cell Codes, Parallel Computing Tutorial, and Modernization of Fortran Legacy Codes. High Performance Computing: UCLA Plasma Simulation Group.
- C-based Maisie www
C-based simulation language that can be used for sequential and parallel execution of discrete-event simulation models. Maisie. Papers, source code, sample models. Replaced by PARSEC language. Maisie.
- Object-oriented Mentat www
Object-oriented parallel language based on C++. Mentat. Documentation, source code and binaries, and sample programs. Mentat.
- Alexa: High Performance Fortran Languages
Alexa Directory Top Sites: High Performance Fortran Languages
- DMOZ: High Performance Fortran Languages
dmoz.org Directory: High Performance Fortran Languages