Message Passing Interface is a library specification. Programs written in sequential languages can take advantage of parallel computational resources by using this library. There are implementations for a wide variety of languages (including C, C++, and Java) and a variety of architectures (most flavors of Unix, Windows, and Mac OS 9). MPI Libraries Programming Parallel Computing Computers.
- Message Passing Interface A standardized and portable message-passing system designed by a group of researchers from...
- Magnetic particle inspection A non-destructive testing process for detecting surface and slightly subsurface discontinuities...
- Max Planck Institute A formally independent non-governmental and non-profit association of German research institutes...
- Mpi language A Loloish language of Thailand. The number of speakers is in decline.
- Magnetic particle imaging An emerging non-invasive tomographic technique that directly detects superparamagnetic...
- Mass psychogenic illness Mass psychogenic illness, also called mass sociogenic illness or just sociogenic illness, is "the...
- Materials Processing Institute A not-for-profit company, providing industrial research and development services to the materials...
- MPI Media Group An American producer, distributor and licensor of theatrical film and home entertainment.
- Message Passing Interface Forum www
The official MPI standards and archives of the standardization process. Passing Interface Forum.
- Interface Message Passing Interface www
Interface standard, Passing Interface, tutorials, libraries, and links to other resources, as well as MPICH, an implementation of MPI. Message Passing Interface.
- Measurement Paradyn www
Measurement and analysis tool for parallel programs that use MPI. Paradyn. Papers, source code, binaries, and manuals. Paradyn.
- Local LAM / MPI Parallel Computing www
Local Area Multicomputer is an MPI implementation. MPI Parallel Computing. Source code, papers, documentation, and mailing list archives. LAM / MPI Parallel Computing.
- System StarMPI www
System to allow binding of MPI to a generic interactive language. StarMPI. Source code and documentation. StarMPI.
- An MP-MPICH - Multi-Platform MPICH www
An implementation of MPI for Windows (NT/2000/XP/2003), Multi-Platform MPICH, Solaris and Linux. Supports Scalable Coherent Interface (SCI), TCP/IP and shared memory for communication. Runs on IA-32, Alpha and Sparc architectures. Source, binaries, and documentation available. MP-MPICH - Multi-Platform MPICH.
- Tools AutoMap and AutoLink www
Tools for using user-defined data types with MPI. and AutoLink. Papers, source code, and documentation. AutoMap and AutoLink.
- High-performance MPI-FM www
High-performance cluster implementation of MPI for Windows. MPI-FM. Source code, documentation, and papers. MPI-FM.
- Open-source SKaMPI -Special Karlsruher MPI Benchmark www
Open-source MPI Benchmark with public result database. SKaMPI -Special Karlsruher MPI Benchmark.
- Implementation MacMPI www
Implementation of MPI for Mac OS 9. MacMPI.
- ScaMPI Scali www
ScaMPI is an implementation of MPI using the Scalable Coherent Interface. Scali. Product information and download. Scali.
- Supplementary Parallel Programming with MPI www
Supplementary material, Programming with MPI, online drafts, and ordering information for a print book. Parallel Programming with MPI.
- Discussion IBM Redbooks: Practical MPI Programming www
Discussion of parallel architectures and writing MPI programs for distributed-memory systems. IBM Redbooks: Practical MPI Programming.
- A Coherent Virtual Machine www
A distributed shared memory system. Virtual Machine. Papers and bibliography. Coherent Virtual Machine.
- A Fast Messages www
A messaging layer designed to allow small messages to be transmitted quickly. Messages. Documentation and software distribution. Fast Messages.
- Alexa: MPI Libraries
Alexa Directory Top Sites: MPI Libraries
- DMOZ: MPI Libraries
dmoz.org Directory: MPI Libraries