This section contains tools related to parallel programming. This includes, but is not limited to, profiling tools and debuggers for parallel programs, parallel make utilities, and batch schedulers. Compilers are listed in Computers-Parallel_Computing-Programming-Languages. Tools Programming Parallel Computing Computers.
Anthropologists believe that the use of tools was an important step in the evolution of mankind. Because tools are used extensively by both humans and wild chimpanzees, it is widely assumed that the first routine use of tools took place prior to the divergence between the two species. (wikipedia)
- Tool Any physical item that can be used to achieve a goal, especially if the item is not consumed in...
- Tool (band) An American rock band from Los Angeles, California.
- Tool steel Tool steel refers to a variety of carbon and alloy steels that are particularly well-suited to be...
- Tool, Texas A city in Henderson County, Texas, United States. The population was 2,275 at the 2000 census.
- TOOL Programming language A proprietary application server that was developed by Fort Software and used for developing...
- Programming tool A computer program that software developers use to create, debug, maintain, or otherwise support...
- A MOSIX www
A kernel module to support clustered computing by migrating processes across a cluster. MOSIX. Source code, papers, mailing list, and bug archive. MOSIX.
- Graphical Pooch www
Graphical software for distributing jobs to a network of Macintoshes. Pooch.
- Sells Scientific Computing Associates www
Sells virtual shared memory computing tools and clustering software. Scientific Computing Associates.
- A ARCH www
A C++-based object-oriented library of tools for parallel programming using MPI. ARCH. Source code and documentation. ARCH.
- Suite ClusterIt www
Suite of tools for managing large clusters of machines including a variety of administration programs such as parallel rcp, ClusterIt, parallel rsh, job scheduling, and simple barrier sync. ClusterIt.
- Source The ANTS Load Balancing System www
Source code and documentation. The ANTS Load Balancing System.
- The The Globus Toolkit www
The Globus Toolkit provides software tools that make it easier to build computational grids and grid-based applications. The Globus Toolkit.
- CODE CODE Visual Parallel Programming System www
CODE is a visual parallel programming system that composes sequential programs into parallel programs for shared-memory multiprocessors and workstations running MPI or PVM. CODE Visual Parallel Programming System.
- Information AppleSeed www
Information for clustering and writing programs for Macintoshes using MPI. AppleSeed. Source code, tutorials, and benchmarks. AppleSeed.
- A NetSolve www
A client-server system that enables users to solve complex scientific problems remotely using a variety of languages. NetSolve. Documentation and software available. NetSolve.
- Alexa: Tools Programming
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Tools Programming
- DMOZ: Tools Programming
dmoz.org Directory: Tools Programming