A parallel computing project may be any research endeavor related to some aspect of parallel programming. Research that uses parallel computers to accomplish its goals (that is, research in another scientific field that involves running simulations or using visualization software) is found elsewhere in the directory (somewhere in Science hierarchy, in the specific section that seems most related to the subject of the research). Many of these projects are new and interesting ways of making parallel computers; others relate to parallel algorithms. Many institutes have lots of research projects. Listings of research institutes that have a significant computer science bent (many of which have divisions that do scalable programming research) are in Computers-Computer_Science-Research_Institutes. Projects Parallel Computing Computers.
In contemporary business and science, a project is an individual or collaborative enterprise, possibly involving research or design, that is carefully planned to achieve a particular aim. (wikipedia)
- Project An individual or collaborative enterprise, possibly involving research or design, that is...
- Microsoft Project A project management software product, developed and sold by Microsoft.
- DJ Project A Romanian dance music group, initially made up of Gino Manzotti and DJ Maxx as producers and...
- The Project (Australian TV program) A multi-logie award winning Australian news-current affairs and talk show television panel...
- Project (album) The second collaborative studio album by guitarists Greg Howe and Richie Kotzen, released on...
- Pro-Ject A manufacturer of audiophile equipment, founded in 1990 by Heinz Lichtenegger and located in...
- Projection Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Projection'.
- Hardware Purdue's Adapter for Parallel Execution and Rapid Synchronization www
Hardware to reduce latency in communication between nodes of a parallel computing cluster. Adapter for Parallel Execution and Rapid Synchronization. Paper describes the performance and software interface. Purdue's Adapter for Parallel Execution and Rapid Synchronization.
- A Berkeley NOW www
A project to make a network of workstations act as a distributed supercomputer. NOW. Research papers. Berkeley NOW.
- Developing Avalanche Scalable Parallel Processor Project www
Developing a more efficient memory architecture for the HP PA 8000. Scalable Parallel Processor Project. Project information and papers. Avalanche Scalable Parallel Processor Project.
- Research D System www
Research into program analysis, System, code generation, and programming tools for data-parallel languages. Technical papers. D System.
- Computing Paderborn Center for Parallel Computing www
Computing and service center of University of Paderborn, Center for Parallel Computing, Germany. Hosting and participating several national and international projects, operating innovative parallel computers. Good reputation in parallel computer science. Paderborn Center for Parallel Computing.
- Illinois I-ACOMA www
Illinois Aggressive Cache-Only Memory Project. I-ACOMA. Publications and links to related projects. I-ACOMA.
- The Design of Open Engineering Systems Laboratory www
The DOES lab strives to find and develop fundamental scientific principles in design and to facilitate their application in practice and education. Design of Open Engineering Systems Laboratory.
- This Parallel I/O Archive at Dartmouth www
Parallel I/O Archive at Dartmouth.
- Project UC Berkeley Clustered Computing www
Project to develop and deploy a hierarchical campus-wide "cluster of clusters" to support advanced applications in scientific computing, Berkeley Clustered Computing, simulation, and modelling. UC Berkeley Clustered Computing.
- Part VUB Parallel Computing Laboratory www
Part of the Department of Electronics and Informatics of the faculty of Applied Science of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel. VUB Parallel Computing Laboratory.
- Cluster Parallel Parametric Modelling Engine www
Cluster designed specifically for large parametric modelling computations. Parametric Modelling Engine. Offers case studies and performance metrics. Parallel Parametric Modelling Engine.
- Research Wisconsin Multifacet Project www
Research to improve the performance of multiprocessor servers. Multifacet Project. Theses and other publications. Wisconsin Multifacet Project.
- Goal: Condor Project www
Goal: develop, Project, implement, deploy, and evaluate mechanisms and policies to support High Throughput Computing (HTC) on large collections of distributively owned computing resources. Descriptions, documents, successes, links. Condor Project.
- The SHRIMP www
The Scalable High-performance Really Inexpensive Multi-Processor project investigates how to construct high-performance servers with a network of commodity PCs and commodity operating systems. SHRIMP. Software and research papers. SHRIMP.
- Research MIT LCS Parallel and Distributed Operating Systems www
Research in operating systems, LCS Parallel and Distributed Operating Systems, networking, mobile computing, language design, compiler design, and architecture. Links to specific projects. MIT LCS Parallel and Distributed Operating Systems.
- Large-scale MIT Alewife Project www
Large-scale multiprocessor, Alewife Project, integrates cache-coherent, distributed shared memory, and user-level message-passing, in one integrated hardware framework; papers, people, pictures, posters. MIT Alewife Project.
- Last The Era of Tera: Intel Reveals More about 80-core CPU www
Last year Intel talked of 80-core Teraflop CPU. Era of Tera: Intel Reveals More about 80-core CPU. Today we get many more details on architecture and role in future of multicore CPUs. AnandTech. The Era of Tera: Intel Reveals More about 80-core CPU.
- Programming Cluster & Grid Computing www
Programming projects, & Grid Computing, calls for papers, software, documentation, other resources. Chemnitz University of Technology, Germany. Cluster & Grid Computing.
- News HOISe www
News on high performance computing from Europe. HOISe. Newsletters and conference calendar. HOISe.
- Alexa: Projects Parallel Computing
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Projects Parallel Computing
- DMOZ: Projects Parallel Computing
dmoz.org Directory: Projects Parallel Computing