This section contains vendors of parallel computing hardware and software. Vendors that specialize in Beowulf clusters are listed in the Computers-Parallel_Computing-Beowulf-Vendors section. Vendors Parallel Computing Computers.
'Vendor' is often a generic term, used for suppliers of industries from retail sales to manufacturers to city organizations. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: In a supply chain, a vendor, or a seller, is an enterprise that contributes goods or services. Generally, a supply chain vendor manufactures inventory/stock items and sells them to the next link in the chain. Today, these terms refer to a supplier of any good or service.
- Peddling - A peddler, in British English pedlar, also known as a canvasser, chapman, cheapjack, hawker, higler, huckster, monger, or solicitor, is a traveling vendor of goods.
- Supply chain management terms
- SPSoft Southwest Parallel Software www
SPSoft provides high-performance and high-throughput bioinformatics software solutions on general-purpose computer systems. Southwest Parallel Software.
- PGI The Portland Group www
PGI is an independent supplier of high performance scalar and parallel compilers and tools for workstations, Portland Group, servers, and high-performance computing systems. The Portland Group.
- Offers Platform Computing Corporation www
Offers high performance computing software. Computing Corporation. Product information, white papers, event listings, and manuals available. Platform Computing Corporation.
- Distributor DeVita Associates www
Distributor of Beowulfs and custom failover cluster systems. Associates. Product information and white papers about clustering. DeVita Associates.
- High-performance Myricom www
High-performance networking for cluster communication. Myricom. Sells interconnect hardware and provides open-source message passing software. Product information, benchmarks, and links to customer research projects. Myricom.
- Compilers Pallas www
Compilers and developers' tools for high performance and parallel computing. Pallas.
- Develops, Emulex www
Develops, Emulex, markets and supports high-performance storage networking products for Intel-based server clusters. Emulex.
- PSP PSP group at UT Austin www
PSP stands for Programs, group at UT Austin, Specifications and Proofs. The emphasis of the work of our group is to derive parallel and distributed programs in a rigorous manner. PSP group at UT Austin.
- Builds ParTec www
Builds parallel computing clusters from commodity hardware using a high performance communication subsystem. ParTec. Information about products, downloadable manuals, research papers. ParTec.
- Scalable Dolphin Interconnect www
Scalable Coherent Interface adapter cards, Interconnect, bridge chips, switches, and Beowulf kits. Product information, whitepapers, benchmarks, and drivers available for download. Dolphin Interconnect.
- Research Brain Murmurs www
Research and development in software for parallel computers. Brain Murmurs.
- Software TurboLinux Products www
Software to turn an existing network of computers into a cluster. TurboLinux Products.
- Specializes Atipa Technologies www
Specializes in the design and turn key installation of large computational clusters based on Intel, Technologies, AMD, and Alpha processors. Information about products and online ordering available. Atipa Technologies.
- Sells ParTec AG www
Sells high-performance clusters. AG. Product and contact information. ParTec AG.
- Provides T-Systems hpcPortal www
Provides access to CAE applications and high performance computing resources via the Internet. hpcPortal. Features different applications, services, and technologies. T-Systems hpcPortal.
- Designs PsiTech, Inc. www
Designs and manufactures capture, Inc., storage, and display systems for supercomputers. PsiTech, Inc..
- Links Nan's Parallel Computing Page www
Links to online books, Parallel Computing Page, tutorials, and research projects. Nan's Parallel Computing Page.
- An Grid Computing Info Centre www
An initiative to establish a global grid of computing power. Computing Info Centre. Links to conferences, development, and related information. Grid Computing Info Centre.
- Alexa: Vendors Parallel Computing
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Vendors Parallel Computing
- DMOZ: Vendors Parallel Computing
dmoz.org Directory: Vendors Parallel Computing