Computer programming is the art of writing software, instructions for computers to follow. At the base level, as understood by the computer, these instructions are written in machine code, or binary, pure numbers, quite difficult for humans to read and write. At a slightly higher level, these codes correspond to assembly language, short mnemonics for individual computer operations, that still correspond one to one with what the machine actually does. This is still unstructured, terse, and difficult to read or write in. Most programming is done in higher level, compiled languages, or even interpreted that look like a cross between English and Algebra, and allow various abstractions depending on the language, such as encapsulation, function calls, data hiding, and more, to enable people reading and writing programs to deal with the vast quantity of information that the computer actually handles. Programming Computers.
- Programming language A formal language that specifies a set of instructions that can be used to produce various kinds...
- Neuro-linguistic programming An approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler...
- Computer programming A process that leads from an original formulation of a computing problem to executable computer...
- Broadcast programming Scheduling content for television.
- Game programming The software development of video games.
- Dramatic programming When used to define a specific genre or type of film or television programme, drama is usually...
- Mathematical programming The selection of a best element from some set of available alternatives.
- Programming (music) A form of music production and performance using electronic devices, such as sequencers, to...
- Radio programming The broadcast programming of a radio format or content that is organized for commercial...
- Deprogramming Deprogramming refers to measures that claim to assist a person who holds a controversial belief...
- Online Wikipedia - Computer Programming www
Online encyclopedia article. Wikipedia - Computer Programming.
- An JACK www
An intelligent agent development platform. JACK. It provides a Java based programming environment using the BDI (Belief, Desire, Intention) agent model. JACK.
- Repast Repast Agent Simulation Toolkit www
Repast Simphony is an open source agent-based modeling toolkit that simplifies model creation and use. Repast Agent Simulation Toolkit.
- A Abstract State Machines www
A formal method for specifying and verifying algorithms. State Machines. Tools, meetings, researchers in the area. Abstract State Machines.
- Lecture Combinatorial Algorithms www
Lecture notes of a course at San Diego State University. Combinatorial Algorithms.
- A ProgrammingTalk www
A forum for programmers covering the major programming languages and technologies. ProgrammingTalk.
- Sample CompSci.ca www
Sample code, CompSci.ca, discussion and help for programming languages such as Turing, C++, Visual Basic, Java and PHP. CompSci.ca.
- European Luxena Software Company www
European based company offering Informix and other databases data access solutions development, Software Company, IT-services and software outsourcing. Luxena Software Company.
- Designs CoLink Technology www
Designs commercial Windows application software and web sites. Technology. Lists services available and technologies used. CoLink Technology.
- GCC Links and Selected Readings for Compiler Writers www
GCC extending specific literature, and Selected Readings for Compiler Writers, processor chips documentation, collected papers/sites on language standards, compilers, optimization. Links and Selected Readings for Compiler Writers.
- Home The comp.compilers Newsgroup www
Home page of newsgroup. comp.compilers Newsgroup. Searchable full archive of messages from 1986, file archive, RSS feed. The comp.compilers Newsgroup.
- Components Object Edge Inc www
Components and frameworks are used in developing component-based large-scale enterprise systems using J2EE, Edge Inc, XML, and Smalltalk. Object Edge Inc.
- A XPLC www
A component framework similar to what Microsoft has done with COM or mozilla. XPLC.org has done with XPCOM, but with slightly differing goals. XPLC.
- Alexa: Programming Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Programming Computers
- DMOZ: Programming Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Programming Computers