Computer programming is the art of writing software, instructions for computers to follow. At the base level, as understood by the computer, these instructions are written in machine code, or binary, pure numbers, quite difficult for humans to read and write. At a slightly higher level, these codes correspond to assembly language, short mnemonics for individual computer operations, that still correspond one to one with what the machine actually does. This is still unstructured, terse, and difficult to read or write in. Most programming is done in higher level, compiled languages, or even interpreted that look like a cross between English and Algebra, and allow various abstractions depending on the language, such as encapsulation, function calls, data hiding, and more, to enable people reading and writing programs to deal with the vast quantity of information that the computer actually handles. Programming Computers.
- Programming language A formal language that specifies a set of instructions that can be used to produce various kinds...
- Neuro-linguistic programming An approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler...
- Computer programming A process that leads from an original formulation of a computing problem to executable computer...
- Broadcast programming Scheduling content for television.
- Game programming The software development of video games.
- Dramatic programming A genre of narrative fiction intended to be more serious than humourous in tone.
- Mathematical programming The selection of a best element from some set of available alternatives.
- Programming (music) A form of music production and performance using electronic devices, such as sequencers, to...
- Radio programming The broadcast programming of a radio format or content that is organized for commercial...
- Deprogramming Deprogramming refers to measures that claim to assist a person who holds a controversial belief...
- Online Wikipedia - Computer Programming www
Online encyclopedia article. Wikipedia - Computer Programming.
- Yoav Agent Oriented Programming www
Yoav Shoham's research article on the agent oriented programming paradigm. Oriented Programming. This paper present the first agent dedicated language. Agent Oriented Programming.
- A Semantic Agent Model - SAM www
A semantic agent development framework. Agent Model - SAM. Behaviour of agent are programmed in SWRL. Knowledge Base is represented using OWL. Semantic Agent Model - SAM.
- Lecture Data Structures www
Lecture notes by Steven Skiena. Data Structures.
- Links Algorithms Courses www
Links to courses in algorithms maintained at various university computer science departments. Algorithms Courses.
- A Young Computer Programmers Forum www
A forum aimed at helping younger people that are interested in computer programming. Young Computer Programmers Forum.
- A Oceanius Networks www
A medium size IRC network for teen programmers, Networks, and teens at heart. Oceanius Networks.
- A AFH Systems Group www
A small group of systems programming consultants that specialize in the development of Intel x86 architecture compilers, Systems Group, assemblers, linkers, and debuggers. AFH Systems Group.
- Offers Tathya www
Offers custom internet and applications development along with data mining services. Tathya.
- Compiler Compiler Jobs www
Compiler job openings at companies and universities. Compiler Jobs.
- Multi-site Programming Language and Compiler Research Groups www
Multi-site working groups and projects listing. Programming Language and Compiler Research Groups.
- Java, WebCab Components www
Java, Components, NET, Delphi, and Excel Components for financial and mathematical applications. [Commercial, trial versions] WebCab Components.
- Openoffice's UNO Development Kit www
Openoffice's component toolkit - UDK. Development Kit. Similar to Microsoft's COM with some improvements including cross-platform implementation. UNO Development Kit.
- Alexa: Programming Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Programming Computers
- DMOZ: Programming Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Programming Computers