Computer programming is the art of writing software, instructions for computers to follow. At the base level, as understood by the computer, these instructions are written in machine code, or binary, pure numbers, quite difficult for humans to read and write. At a slightly higher level, these codes correspond to assembly language, short mnemonics for individual computer operations, that still correspond one to one with what the machine actually does. This is still unstructured, terse, and difficult to read or write in. Most programming is done in higher level, compiled languages, or even interpreted that look like a cross between English and Algebra, and allow various abstractions depending on the language, such as encapsulation, function calls, data hiding, and more, to enable people reading and writing programs to deal with the vast quantity of information that the computer actually handles. Programming Computers.
- Programming language A formal language that specifies a set of instructions that can be used to produce various kinds...
- Neuro-linguistic programming An approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler...
- Computer programming A process that leads from an original formulation of a computing problem to executable computer...
- Broadcast programming Scheduling content for television.
- Game programming The software development of video games.
- Dramatic programming When used to define a specific genre or type of film or television programme, drama is usually...
- Mathematical programming The selection of a best element from some set of available alternatives.
- Programming (music) A form of music production and performance using electronic devices, such as sequencers, to...
- Radio programming The broadcast programming of a radio format or content that is organized for commercial...
- Deprogramming Deprogramming refers to measures that claim to assist a person who holds a controversial belief...
- Online Wikipedia - Computer Programming www
Online encyclopedia article. Wikipedia - Computer Programming.
- Repast Repast Agent Simulation Toolkit www
Repast Simphony is an open source agent-based modeling toolkit that simplifies model creation and use. Repast Agent Simulation Toolkit.
- An JACK www
An intelligent agent development platform. JACK. It provides a Java based programming environment using the BDI (Belief, Desire, Intention) agent model. JACK.
- Links Algorithms Courses www
Links to courses in algorithms maintained at various university computer science departments. Algorithms Courses.
- Introduction Data Structures www
Introduction to data structures, Structures, with Java code, by Peter M. Williams. Data Structures.
- Free Dev-Exchange.com www
Free IT forum and resources for developers and designers. Dev-Exchange.com.
- A ProgrammingTalk www
A forum for programmers covering the major programming languages and technologies. ProgrammingTalk.
- Romanian EDCG-Informatica www
Romanian developer of custom applications. EDCG-Informatica. Offers subcontracting and personnel services as well. EDCG-Informatica.
- Specializes Gnomedia www
Specializes in object oriented software solutions. Gnomedia. Describes web, graphics, and software design services and includes WTL technical resources. Gnomedia.
- Links Free Programming Compilers and Interpreters www
Links to free programming compilers and interpreters categorized by language. Free Programming Compilers and Interpreters.
- Compiler Compiler Jobs www
Compiler job openings at companies and universities. Compiler Jobs.
- An Buildap www
An open source tool for development of enterprise applications using Architected Model Driven (AMD)and Component Based Development (CBD) approaches. Buildap.
- A XPLC www
A component framework similar to what Microsoft has done with COM or mozilla. XPLC.org has done with XPCOM, but with slightly differing goals. XPLC.
- Alexa: Programming Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Programming Computers
- DMOZ: Programming Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Programming Computers