Computer programming is the art of writing software, instructions for computers to follow. At the base level, as understood by the computer, these instructions are written in machine code, or binary, pure numbers, quite difficult for humans to read and write. At a slightly higher level, these codes correspond to assembly language, short mnemonics for individual computer operations, that still correspond one to one with what the machine actually does. This is still unstructured, terse, and difficult to read or write in. Most programming is done in higher level, compiled languages, or even interpreted that look like a cross between English and Algebra, and allow various abstractions depending on the language, such as encapsulation, function calls, data hiding, and more, to enable people reading and writing programs to deal with the vast quantity of information that the computer actually handles. Programming Computers.
- Programming language A formal language that specifies a set of instructions that can be used to produce various kinds...
- Neuro-linguistic programming An approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler...
- Computer programming A process that leads from an original formulation of a computing problem to executable computer...
- Broadcast programming Scheduling content for television.
- Game programming The software development of video games.
- Dramatic programming When used to define a specific genre or type of film or television programme, drama is usually...
- Mathematical programming The selection of a best element from some set of available alternatives.
- Programming (music) A form of music production and performance using electronic devices, such as sequencers, to...
- Radio programming The broadcast programming of a radio format or content that is organized for commercial...
- Deprogramming Deprogramming refers to measures that claim to assist a person who holds a controversial belief...
- Online Wikipedia - Computer Programming www
Online encyclopedia article. Wikipedia - Computer Programming.
- A UMBC Agent Web www
A collection of web pages on intelligent software agents, Agent Web, knowbots, KQML, SATP, active information integration and agent-oriented systems UMBC Agent Web.
- An Eager www
An intelligent agent that assists users in performing repetitive tasks. Eager.
- This Stony Brook Algorithm Repository www
This is a collection of implementations for 75 fundamental algorithms problems, Brook Algorithm Repository, including data structures, numerical and combinatorial algorithms,graph algorithms, and computational geometry. Implementations are available in C++, Java, Fortran, and other languages. Stony Brook Algorithm Repository.
- A Abstract State Machines www
A formal method for specifying and verifying algorithms. State Machines. Tools, meetings, researchers in the area. Abstract State Machines.
- Sample CompSci.ca www
Sample code, CompSci.ca, discussion and help for programming languages such as Turing, C++, Visual Basic, Java and PHP. CompSci.ca.
- A Stack Overflow www
A language-independent collaboratively edited question and answer site for programmers. Overflow. Questions and answers displayed by user votes and tags. Stack Overflow.
- Software Knowledge Architects Web (India) Pvt Ltd. www
Software development company focussing on web, Architects Web (India) Pvt Ltd., ecommerce, client/server and bespoke application development services using Microsoft server and development tools. Knowledge Architects Web (India) Pvt Ltd..
- Development, Seavus Group www
Development, Group, outsourcing and project management services. Seavus Group.
- A Researchers in Programming Languages and Compilers www
A list of home pages for researchers working on programming language theory, Programming Languages and Compilers, design, implementation, and related areas. Maintained by Mark Leone at CMU. Researchers in Programming Languages and Compilers.
- Directory, Compilers.net www
Directory, Compilers.net, search engine of compiler-related sites. People, books, papers, publishers, decompiling, generators (scanner, parser, backend), translators, compiler compilers, courses, tutorials, library, FAQ, free, companies, tools, mail list, survey/poll. Compilers.net.
- Offers Middsol GmbH www
Offers application development tools and solutions in order to provide interoperability between Java/J2EE and CORBA and the Microsoft . GmbH.NET architecture. Middsol GmbH.
- Provide Aumega Networks www
Provide PnPStation which is a Software agents platform brings 'plug and play' computing across of different object and component frameworks (. Networks.NET/COM+, J2EE, Corba/CCM). Aumega Networks.
- Alexa: Programming Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Programming Computers
- DMOZ: Programming Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Programming Computers