Resources for the development of software agents Agents Programming Computers.
- User agent Acting on behalf of a user.
- Free agent A player who is eligible to sign with any club or franchise; i.e., not under contract to any...
- Principal?agent problem Occurs when one person or entity makes decisions that impact another person or entity.
- Special agent In the United States, a special agent is usually a criminal investigator or detective for a...
- Agent (economics) An actor and more specifically a decision maker in a model of some aspect of the economy.
- Biological agent A biological agent-also called bio-agent, biological threat agent, biological warfare agent...
- Agent (The Matrix) A group of characters in The Matrix franchise.
- Agent X Meanings See related meanings for the phrase 'Agent X'.
- A 3APL www
A programming language for implementing cognitive agents. 3APL. A JAVA based platform is available, as well as documentation, code samples and related scientific publications. 3APL.
- A UMBC Agent Web www
A collection of web pages on intelligent software agents, Agent Web, knowbots, KQML, SATP, active information integration and agent-oriented systems UMBC Agent Web.
- MadKit MadKit www
MadKit is a modular and scalable multiagent platform written in JAVA and built upon the AGR (Agent/Group/Role) organizational model. MadKit.
- A Eliza's Brain www
A Perl based framework to develop your own chatterbot, Brain, that can run on any platform. Included is IRC and CGI modules. Eliza's Brain.
- An JACK www
An intelligent agent development platform. JACK. It provides a Java based programming environment using the BDI (Belief, Desire, Intention) agent model. JACK.
- An Jason www
An agent oriented programming language based on a BDI architecture, Jason, implemented in JAVA. Jason is available Open Source, and is distributed under GNU LGPL. Documentation and tutorials are also provided. Jason.
- A Jade - Java Agent DEvelopment Framework www
A FIPA-ACL compliant, Java Agent DEvelopment Framework, JAVA based software agents middleware. JADE is currently the most widely used platform for research purpose. Jade - Java Agent DEvelopment Framework.
- Repast Repast Agent Simulation Toolkit www
Repast Simphony is an open source agent-based modeling toolkit that simplifies model creation and use. Repast Agent Simulation Toolkit.
- An Eager www
An intelligent agent that assists users in performing repetitive tasks. Eager.
- A Semantic Agent Model - SAM www
A semantic agent development framework. Agent Model - SAM. Behaviour of agent are programmed in SWRL. Knowledge Base is represented using OWL. Semantic Agent Model - SAM.
- Links International Workshop on Programming Multiagent Systems Languages and tools (PROMAS) www
Links to the different editions of the workshop and to related books and documentation. Workshop on Programming Multiagent Systems Languages and tools (PROMAS). International Workshop on Programming Multiagent Systems Languages and tools (PROMAS).
- Yoav Agent Oriented Programming www
Yoav Shoham's research article on the agent oriented programming paradigm. Oriented Programming. This paper present the first agent dedicated language. Agent Oriented Programming.
- This FRODO: An Open-Source Framework for Distributed Constraint Optimization www
This Java-based software can be used for multi-agent optimization, Open-Source Framework for Distributed Constraint Optimization, to solve Distributed Constraint Optimization Problems (DCOPs). FRODO: An Open-Source Framework for Distributed Constraint Optimization.
- Information UMBC KQML www
Information and resources for the Knowledge Query Manipulation Language ( UMBC KQML.
- A J.Agentx www
A portable, J.Agentx, lightweight implementation of the AgentX protocol for SNMP Agent Extensibility. This Java-based package was developed at the University of Coimbra, Portugal. [Freeware] J.Agentx.
- An Talking Heads www
An interactive online experiment using mobile robotic agents. Heads. Artificial language and society emergence. Talking Heads.
- Adaptive InfoSpiders www
Adaptive retrieval agents choosing heuristic neighborhoods for information discovery. InfoSpiders.
- A Context in AI www
A contact point on the Web for researchers who are interested in the many roles of context in artificial intelligence. Context in AI.
- A Neuron AI Directory: Artificial Intelligence resources www
A general AI directory. Neuron AI Directory: Artificial Intelligence resources.
- Offer La Cantoche Production www
Offer consulting, Cantoche Production, design, animation and development services for Microsoft Agent characterÙ. La Cantoche Production.
- A MASH - The Microsoft Agent Scripting Helper www
A tool to experiment with, The Microsoft Agent Scripting Helper, compose, and playback Microsoft Agent scripts with no programming experience required. Presentations may be created in multiple formats. The seite features screenshots, sample Avatars and the software download. MASH - The Microsoft Agent Scripting Helper.
- The Aglets www
The Aglets Software Development Kit (ASDK) is a framework and environment for researching and developing mobile agents. Aglets.
- Find Under the Hood: The architecture of aglets www
Find out about the inner workings of aglets, the Hood: The architecture of aglets, IBM Japan's Java-based autonomous software agent technology Under the Hood: The architecture of aglets.
- Online Wikipedia - Computer Programming www
Online encyclopedia article. Wikipedia - Computer Programming.
- Alexa: Agents Programming
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Agents Programming
- DMOZ: Agents Programming
dmoz.org Directory: Agents Programming