Resources for the development of software agents Agents Programming Computers.
- User agent Acting on behalf of a user.
- Free agent A player who is eligible to sign with any club or franchise; i.e., not under contract to any...
- Principal?agent problem Occurs when one person or entity makes decisions that impact another person or entity.
- Special agent A special agent, in the United States, is usually a criminal investigator or detective for a...
- Agent (economics) An actor and more specifically a decision maker in a model of some aspect of the economy.
- Biological agent A biological agent-also called bio-agent, biological threat agent, biological warfare agent...
- Agent (The Matrix) A group of characters in The Matrix franchise.
- Agent (philosophy) The capacity of an actor to act in a given environment.
- Agent X Meanings See related meanings for the phrase 'Agent X'.
- Yoav Agent Oriented Programming www
Yoav Shoham's research article on the agent oriented programming paradigm. Oriented Programming. This paper present the first agent dedicated language. Agent Oriented Programming.
- Repast Repast Agent Simulation Toolkit www
Repast Simphony is an open source agent-based modeling toolkit that simplifies model creation and use. Repast Agent Simulation Toolkit.
- An JACK www
An intelligent agent development platform. JACK. It provides a Java based programming environment using the BDI (Belief, Desire, Intention) agent model. JACK.
- A 3APL www
A programming language for implementing cognitive agents. 3APL. A JAVA based platform is available, as well as documentation, code samples and related scientific publications. 3APL.
- An Eager www
An intelligent agent that assists users in performing repetitive tasks. Eager.
- This FRODO: An Open-Source Framework for Distributed Constraint Optimization www
This Java-based software can be used for multi-agent optimization, Open-Source Framework for Distributed Constraint Optimization, to solve Distributed Constraint Optimization Problems (DCOPs). FRODO: An Open-Source Framework for Distributed Constraint Optimization.
- A Jade - Java Agent DEvelopment Framework www
A FIPA-ACL compliant, Java Agent DEvelopment Framework, JAVA based software agents middleware. JADE is currently the most widely used platform for research purpose. Jade - Java Agent DEvelopment Framework.
- An Jason www
An agent oriented programming language based on a BDI architecture, Jason, implemented in JAVA. Jason is available Open Source, and is distributed under GNU LGPL. Documentation and tutorials are also provided. Jason.
- A UMBC Agent Web www
A collection of web pages on intelligent software agents, Agent Web, knowbots, KQML, SATP, active information integration and agent-oriented systems UMBC Agent Web.
- Links International Workshop on Programming Multiagent Systems Languages and tools (PROMAS) www
Links to the different editions of the workshop and to related books and documentation. Workshop on Programming Multiagent Systems Languages and tools (PROMAS). International Workshop on Programming Multiagent Systems Languages and tools (PROMAS).
- A Eliza's Brain www
A Perl based framework to develop your own chatterbot, Brain, that can run on any platform. Included is IRC and CGI modules. Eliza's Brain.
- MadKit MadKit www
MadKit is a modular and scalable multiagent platform written in JAVA and built upon the AGR (Agent/Group/Role) organizational model. MadKit.
- A Semantic Agent Model - SAM www
A semantic agent development framework. Agent Model - SAM. Behaviour of agent are programmed in SWRL. Knowledge Base is represented using OWL. Semantic Agent Model - SAM.
- Specifications FIPA ACL www
Specifications of the Agent Communication Language. ACL. The FIPA is a consortium of experts providing specifications and recommendations for agent technologies. FIPA ACL.
- Information UMBC KQML www
Information and resources for the Knowledge Query Manipulation Language ( UMBC KQML.
- Research MIT Software Agents Group www
Research group at the MIT Media Lab developing techniques and building prototype agent systems. MIT Software Agents Group.
- Agent AgentBuilder www
Agent building software and related information AgentBuilder.
- Resources Cognitive Systems www
Resources on Integrated and Hybrid Intelligent Systems, Systems, maintained at Iowa State University. Cognitive Systems.
- Site The Loebner Prize www
Site of the annual Turing Test contest. The Loebner Prize.
- A MASH - The Microsoft Agent Scripting Helper www
A tool to experiment with, The Microsoft Agent Scripting Helper, compose, and playback Microsoft Agent scripts with no programming experience required. Presentations may be created in multiple formats. The seite features screenshots, sample Avatars and the software download. MASH - The Microsoft Agent Scripting Helper.
- A Microsoft Agent Ring www
A worldwide organization of websites, Agent Ring, applications, and character designers for Microsoft Agent technologies. Microsoft Agent Ring.
- Mobile Mobile Agents - Process migration technology and its implications www
Mobile agents are agents that can physically travel across a network, Agents - Process migration technology and its implications, and perform tasks on machines that provide agent hosting capability. In this paper, the technology behind mobile agents is examined, and an analysis of its uses and implications is offered. Mobile Agents - Process migration technology and its implications.
- A TAgents www
A flexible and easy to extendable Mobile Agents System written in Java. TAgents. [Open source, LGPL] TAgents.
- Online Wikipedia - Computer Programming www
Online encyclopedia article. Wikipedia - Computer Programming.
- Alexa: Agents Programming
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Agents Programming
- DMOZ: Agents Programming
dmoz.org Directory: Agents Programming