This section points to directory categories of compilers which input, source code, is object-oriented, mostly object-oriented programming languages. Object-Oriented Compilers Programming Computers.
- Ada (Programming)
- C++ (Programming)
- CLOS (Programming)
- Wikipedia: Object-oriented programming is a programming paradigm based on the concept of "objects", which may contain data, in the form of fields, often known as attributes; and code, in the form of procedures, often known as methods. A feature of objects is that an object's procedures can access and often modify the data fields of the object with which they are associated. In OOP, computer programs are designed by making them out of objects that interact with one another. There is significant diversity of OOP languages, but the most popular ones are class-based, meaning that objects are instances of classes, which typically also determine their type.
- Object-oriented programming Category
- Component-based software engineering - Component-based software engineering, also called as component-based development, is a branch of software engineering that emphasizes the separation of concerns with respect to the wide-ranging functionality available throughout a given software system.
- Design by contract - Design by contract, also known as contract programming, programming by contract and design-by-contract programming, is an approach for designing software.
- Object association - In computer science, object composition is a way to combine simple objects or data types into more complex ones.
- Object database - An object database is a database management system in which information is represented in the form of objects as used in object-oriented programming. Object databases are different from relational databases which are table-oriented. Object-relational databases are a hybrid of both approaches.
- Object modeling language - An object-modeling language is a standardized set of symbols used to model a software system using an object-oriented framework. The symbols can be either informal or formal ranging from predefined graphical templates to formal object models defined by grammars and specifications.
- Object-oriented analysis and design - Object-oriented analysis and design is a popular technical approach for analyzing and designing an application, system, or business by applying object-oriented programming, as well as using visual modeling throughout the development life cycles to foster better stakeholder communication and...
- Norwegian inventions
- Programming paradigms
- A OC Systems PowerAda www
A complete integrated Ada development environment for AIX and Linux. Systems PowerAda. [Commercial] OC Systems PowerAda.
- Compilers ObjectAda www
Compilers for Windows, ObjectAda, Unix, the Java Virtual Machine and real-time operating systems. By Aonix. ObjectAda.
- A Turbo C++ Explorer www
A C++ Rapid Application Development environment for the native Win32 platform. C++ Explorer. Features fast compile times, powerful debugging, and a highly productive IDE. Turbo C++ Explorer.
- A SGI Pro64 www
A suite of optimizing compiler development tools for Linux Intel Itanium systems. Pro64. Conforms to the IA-64 Linux ABI and API standards. SGI Pro64.
- Experimental pLISP www
Experimental implementation of parallel functional programming. pLISP. Built as a hybrid architecture, uses simple Lisp interpreter to drive the compiler, and wraps calls to the Graph-reduction VM. pLISP.
- Shared librep www
Shared library implementing Lisp dialect that is lightweight, librep, fairly fast, highly extensible. Has interpreter, byte-code compiler, virtual machine. Programs may use interpreter as an extension language, or it may be used for standalone scripts. [Open source, GPL] librep.
- An EiffelStudio www
An Eiffel compiler for Unix, EiffelStudio, Win32, and VMS which supports Java, COM, threads. A product of ESI (Eiffel Software Inc.). EiffelStudio.
- Powerful elj-win32 www
Powerful GNU Eiffel win32 (Win-95/98/NT) distribution. elj-win32. Includes C Compiler, IDE, win32 GUI Libs, Eiffel/C Documentation, and EPAN library archive. (FTP) elj-win32.
- For D Front End for GCC www
For GCC 3. Front End for GCC.3.x, 3.4.x versions supporting FreeBSD, Linux, Mac OS X, Cygwin. Description, build instructions, downloads, links, contact. [Open source] D Front End for GCC.
- Suite GNUDE: GNU Development Environment www
Suite of GNU C/C++, GNU Development Environment, Fortran, Java cross compilers, and Insight/GDB debugger hosted on Windows NT/2K/XP for embedded ARM7/9, XScale CPU program development. Assembler, compilers, linker, header files, STL, libraries, documents. GNUDE: GNU Development Environment.
- Free, Java(tm) Bytecode Assembler www
Free, Bytecode Assembler, but for research and educational use only. Java(tm) Bytecode Assembler.
- A Languages for the Java VM www
A list of tools for programming to the Java virtual machine using a language other than Java itself. for the Java VM. (Robert Tolksdorf) Languages for the Java VM.
- GCC Links and Selected Readings for Compiler Writers www
GCC extending specific literature, and Selected Readings for Compiler Writers, processor chips documentation, collected papers/sites on language standards, compilers, optimization. Links and Selected Readings for Compiler Writers.
- A Dmitry Smaghin www
A collection of educational compilers, Smaghin, assemblers, disassemblers, interpreters with sources (C, Pascal). Links to freeware compilers. [English, Russian] Dmitry Smaghin.
- Alexa: Object-Oriented Compilers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Object-Oriented Compilers
- DMOZ: Object-Oriented Compilers
dmoz.org Directory: Object-Oriented Compilers