This section points to directory categories of compilers which input, source code, is object-oriented, mostly object-oriented programming languages. Object-Oriented Compilers Programming Computers.
- Ada (Programming)
- C++ (Programming)
- CLOS (Programming)
- Wikipedia: Object-oriented programming is a programming paradigm based on the concept of "objects", which may contain data, in the form of fields, often known as attributes; and code, in the form of procedures, often known as methods. A feature of objects is that an object's procedures can access and often modify the data fields of the object with which they are associated. In OOP, computer programs are designed by making them out of objects that interact with one another. There is significant diversity of OOP languages, but the most popular ones are class-based, meaning that objects are instances of classes, which typically also determine their type.
- Object-oriented programming Category
- Component-based software engineering - Component-based software engineering, also called as component-based development, is a branch of software engineering that emphasizes the separation of concerns with respect to the wide-ranging functionality available throughout a given software system.
- Design by contract - Design by contract, also known as contract programming, programming by contract and design-by-contract programming, is an approach for designing software.
- Object association - In computer science, object composition is a way to combine simple objects or data types into more complex ones.
- Object database - An object database is a database management system in which information is represented in the form of objects as used in object-oriented programming. Object databases are different from relational databases which are table-oriented. Object-relational databases are a hybrid of both approaches.
- Object modeling language - An object-modeling language is a standardized set of symbols used to model a software system using an object-oriented framework. The symbols can be either informal or formal ranging from predefined graphical templates to formal object models defined by grammars and specifications.
- Object-oriented analysis and design - Object-oriented analysis and design is a popular technical approach for analyzing and designing an application, system, or business by applying object-oriented programming, as well as using visual modeling throughout the development life cycles to foster better stakeholder communication and...
- Norwegian inventions
- Programming paradigms
- Offer Janus www
Offer Ada 83 and Ada 95 development environments. Janus.
- IDE Rational Ada Developer www
IDE for Ada-based applications with support the Ada 95, Ada Developer,Ada 83, and Apex add-ins. Rational Ada Developer.
- List Win32 C/C++ Compilers www
Win32 C/C++ Compilers.
- Optimizing Intel C++ Compilers www
Optimizing compiler for Intels 32-bit and 64-bit processors. C++ Compilers. Produces executables that are source and object code compatible with Microsoft Visual C++. For Linux and Windows. Also Fortran and EFI byte code compilers. Intel C++ Compilers.
- Interactive DotLisp www
Interactive Lisp dialect for CLR (. DotLisp.Net) scripting, development. Deep CLR integration, sharing type system, GC, other runtime services, transparent access to .Net w/o a FFI or wrappers. Open source, BSD. DotLisp.
- ANSI LispWorks Ltd. www
ANSI CL and IDE with cross-platform GUI tools for Linux, Ltd., Mac OS X, Unix, Windows. Related products and services. Free and commercial versions. LispWorks Ltd..
- An EiffelStudio www
An Eiffel compiler for Unix, EiffelStudio, Win32, and VMS which supports Java, COM, threads. A product of ESI (Eiffel Software Inc.). EiffelStudio.
- Derived Fine www
Derived from SmallEiffel, Fine, now SmartEiffel, with some added and modified features to improve Eiffel language. Description, links, contact website and email. [Open Source, GPL] Fine.
- Some GNU Objective-C runtime features www
Some notes about garbage collection and type information strings in the GNU Objective-C runtime (2. Objective-C runtime features.95.3 GCC version). GNU Objective-C runtime features.
- Project GCC XML Node Introspector Project www
Project to create an XML interface to the GCC AST tree_nodes and store in Postgres Database. GCC XML Node Introspector Project.
- A Jasmin www
A Java bytecode assembler. Jasmin. [Open Source, GPL] Jasmin.
- A Languages for the Java VM www
A list of tools for programming to the Java virtual machine using a language other than Java itself. for the Java VM. (Robert Tolksdorf) Languages for the Java VM.
- Internals Turbo Pascal 3.0 compiler and code generation internals www
Internals of one-pass compiler by example Pascal compiler. Turbo Pascal 3.0 compiler and code generation internals.
- List Free Compilers and Interpreters www
List of free compilers and interpreters for programming languages with descriptions. Free Compilers and Interpreters.
- Alexa: Object-Oriented Compilers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Object-Oriented Compilers
- DMOZ: Object-Oriented Compilers
dmoz.org Directory: Object-Oriented Compilers