Drivers Programming Computers.
- Taxi Driver A 1976 American vigilante film with neo-noir psychological thriller elements directed by Martin...
- Device driver A computer program that operates or controls a particular type of device that is attached to a...
- Screwdriver A tool, manual or powered, for turning screws.
- Driver (person) The controlled operation and movement of a motorized vehicle with wheels, such as a car...
- Driver, Northern Territory An inner-city suburb of Palmerston.
- Wood (golf) A type of club used in the sport of golf.
- Driver circuit An electrical circuit or other electronic component used to control another circuit or component...
- Driver Group A bus and coach operator in Melbourne, Australia.
- Driver (video game series) A video game series developed by Reflections Interactive, and originally published by GT...
- Dorylus A large genus of army ants found primarily in central and east Africa, although the range also...
- Offers Kernel Drivers www
Offers design, Drivers, implementation and testing custom Windows filesystem and device drivers. Kernel Drivers.
- Toolkits, Sybera www
Toolkits, Sybera, custom development, and training for Windows kernel driver development. Content in German and English. Sybera.
- Device OSR Online www
Device driver development information, Online, DDK online. OSR Online.
- Development Modular Systems www
Development of device drivers for Windows, Systems, system software and .NET applications. Modular Systems.
- Includes Beyond Logic www
Includes detailed information on USB, Logic, serial ports (RS-232), parallel ports (SPP/ECP/EPP/IEEE1284) and device drivers. Beyond Logic.
- Enables User CONfigurable Driver (UCON) www
Enables to quickly and easily develop communications drivers for any serial device or ethernet device. CONfigurable Driver (UCON). Designed as a driver plug-in, UCON is completely integrated with OPC server KEPServerEX. By Kepware Technologies. User CONfigurable Driver (UCON).
- Enables NTPort Library www
Enables real-time direct access to PC I/O ports. Library. By Zeal SoftStudio. [Shareware] NTPort Library.
- Windows NT Kernel Resources www
Windows Packet Filter Kit for developing filtering/modifying communication applications. Kernel Resources. Also Windows 2000 undocumented kernel structures. Open source TDI firewall. NT Kernel Resources.
- A USB Analyzer www
A professional software-based analyzer for USB driver developers. Analyzer. It captures and analyzes I/O requests for all USB devices. Targets Windows platforms and USB 2.0 and 1.x. USB Analyzer.
- Provides I/O Communications module www
Provides access to devices on a PCs serial and parallel port. Communications module. (trial version) I/O Communications module.
- Device 2d3D, Inc. www
Device driver and embedded development. 2d3D, Inc..
- Device Intelligraphics www
Device driver development including display, Intelligraphics, audio, communications, digital imaging, telecom, and embedded systems software. Intelligraphics.
- C++ Unified IO www
C++ interface for industrial IO cards. IO. An alternative to device drivers provided by hardware vendors. Unified IO.
- Windows Concepts Systems www
Windows Device Driver, Systems, Linux Kernel Programming training. Concepts Systems.
- Gives MemAccess Library www
Gives programmers control of hardware devices from Win32 application without using the Windows Drivers Development Kit (DDK). Library. It allows real-time direct access to memory mapped I/O. By Zeal SoftStudio. [Shareware] MemAccess Library.
- Tools BSQUARE www
Tools to build device drivers for Microsoft Windows operating systems. BSQUARE.
- Provides Jungo www
Provides WinDriver and KernelDriver, Jungo, device driver development tools, for Windows,Linux,Solaris. Jungo.
- A TVicHW32 www
A toolkits for real-time direct access to port I/O, TVicHW32, physical memory, hardware interrupts from a Win32 application. [Shareware] TVicHW32.
- A Device Driver Development Resources www
A list of selected sites, Driver Development Resources, news groups and tools to help locate additional device driver resources and development tools. List also includes hardware and software resources for the target side development and for embedded systems. Device Driver Development Resources.
- Specializes Harte Technologies www
Specializes in developing kernel-mode drivers for Windows NT, Technologies, 2000, XP, including WDM, USB, and NDIS drivers. Harte Technologies.
- Real-time Matrikon OPC www
Real-time process drivers for plant systems, OPC, including OPC clients and servers, as well as driver utilities, development tools, educational resources, and training and support services. Matrikon OPC.
- Specializes Hill Engineering Consulting www
Specializes in the design and development of Windows, Engineering Consulting, Linux and DOS device drivers and real time firmware. Hill Engineering Consulting.
- Very Help Drivers www
Very full driver compilation; English, Drivers, French, German, Spanish. Charging for every download. Help Drivers.
- Archive DriversLab www
Archive of drivers, DriversLab, firmware and bios for download - categorized by device and manufacturer. DriversLab.
- Specialists LeoTel Software Systems www
Specialists in creating bespoke embedded software systems, Software Systems, engineered to provide added functionality and control to the products and processes of European manufacturers. LeoTel Software Systems.
- Software David Clifton www
Software developer specializing in object oriented design and implementation of real-time embedded software for electronic products. David Clifton.
- Covers VLSI Discussion Forum www
Covers many related topics: EDA tools, Discussion Forum, VHDL, Verilog; fabrication; FPGAs, ASICs, microprocessors, semiconductors, CMOS. VLSI Discussion Forum.
- Community Hardware Central www
Community and forum providing news, Central, reviews, reports, and editorials on computer hardware. Hardware Central.
- A Java API for FireWire www
A Java API for controlling 1394 Digital Cameras (based on libdc1394 library). API for FireWire. [Open source, LGPL] Java API for FireWire.
- A CEJavaComm www
A driver implementation for the Java Communications API for the WindowsCE/Pocket PC architecture. CEJavaComm. This driver supports RS232 (serial) ports (and possibly IRCOM but untested). CEJavaComm.
- Online Wikipedia - Computer Programming www
Online encyclopedia article. Wikipedia - Computer Programming.
- Alexa: Drivers Programming
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Drivers Programming
- DMOZ: Drivers Programming
dmoz.org Directory: Drivers Programming