Computers-Programming-FAQs, Help, and Tutorials is a section meant for websites and pages that have non-specific content about programming OR content that spans multiple programming languages. The content of these websites and pages is help-tutorial oriented, as one could guess from the section title. If you are looking for a website specifically focused on help for one programming language, see the FAQs, Help, and Tutorial section under that language. A list of languages can be found under Computers-Programming-Languages. Please see the section FAQ at Computers-Programming-FAQs,_Help,_and_Tutorials-faq.html for more information. Help, and Tutorials FAQs Programming Computers.
- .Net, Dev102 www
. Dev102.Net, C#, ASP.net, and general advice for programmers. Dev102.
- Tutorials The Ultimate Programming Tutorials Site www
- Article Six Ways to Write More Comprehensible Code www
Article from Jeff Vogel, Ways to Write More Comprehensible Code, the president of Spiderweb Software, that uses a hypothetical computer game called Kill Bad Aliens as an example case for how to write clear, maintainable code. Six Ways to Write More Comprehensible Code.
- Notes Elements of Programming Style www
Notes that provide standards for internal program documentation and style. Elements of Programming Style.
- Collection Herong's Notes on Programming www
Collection of notes and tutorials on several programming languages, Notes on Programming, including Java, C#, ASP, JSP, JDK, XML, XHTML, and Unicode. Includes alternate PDF and Chinese language versions. Herong's Notes on Programming.
- C++, Reaperx90's Site www
- Tutorials AllSyntax.com www
Tutorials and code samples available on many popular languages. AllSyntax.com.
- Video Video Tutorial Zone www
Video tutorials on programming tools, Tutorial Zone, content management, and related topics. Video Tutorial Zone.
- Links OS Config www
Links to freely available programming tutorials for C, Config, C++, Visual Basic as well to software drivers for BeOS, Linux, Windows 95/98/NT/2000, and fonts. OS Config.
- Tutorials Academic Tutorials www
Tutorials on a wide range of programming languages and subjects. Tutorials. Also offers quizzes corresponding to the material in the tutorials. Academic Tutorials.
- Directory The Object Oriented Programming Web www
Directory of programming and computer science tutorials. Object Oriented Programming Web. A fast and easy to use programmer's reference. The Object Oriented Programming Web.
- Covers Geekpedia: Programming Tutorials www
Covers many programming languages including C++, Programming Tutorials, C#, PHP, and Java. Geekpedia: Programming Tutorials.
- Encyclopedia Wikipedia: Programming Style www
Encyclopedia article. Programming Style. Tutorial on general styling rules and conventions. Has a list of style guides for specific languages. Wikipedia: Programming Style.
- Tutorials CodingUnit Programming Tutorials www
Tutorials on the programming languages C and C++ and APIs DirectX and OpenGL. Programming Tutorials. Also covers common sorting algorithms. CodingUnit Programming Tutorials.
- Using Tabs versus Spaces www
Using tabs in source code: Pro and contra, versus Spaces, by Jamie Zawinski. Tabs versus Spaces.
- Tutorials OpenSourceTutorials.com www
Tutorials covering ranging from beginner to advanced levels with forums for extra support if needed while researching. OpenSourceTutorials.com.
- Peter Teach Yourself Programming in Ten Years www
Peter Norvig, Yourself Programming in Ten Years, the Director of Research at Google, suggests ways to develop programming ability and expertise. Includes recommendations for a first programming language. Teach Yourself Programming in Ten Years.
- Course Dr. Olek's Course Notes www
Course notes and sample programs for network programming in C++ and STL, Olek's Course Notes, Java, Perl, and PHP. Dr. Olek's Course Notes.
- Uses Simple OpenH323 Tutorial www
Uses a simple H. OpenH323 Tutorial.323 application to explain several PWLib- and OpenH323-related programming techniques. Simple OpenH323 Tutorial.
- DOS, Notes on MS-DOS www
DOS, MS-DOS, Batch and Windows tips, tricks, recovery tools, freeware and math. Notes on MS-DOS.
- Links The American Programmer: Programming Manuals and Tutorials www
Links to manuals and tutorials for a variety of primarily mainframe languages including REXX, American Programmer: Programming Manuals and Tutorials, SQL, COBOL, JCL, TSO, ISPF, CICS, and Unix. The American Programmer: Programming Manuals and Tutorials.
- The A20 - a pain from the past www
The various forms of A20 gate control. A20 - a pain from the past.
- Detailed The Art of Assembly Language Programming www
Detailed step by step tutorial. The Art of Assembly Language Programming.
- Series FriedSpace C Programming Tutorial www
Series of detailed tutorials for beginners in C, Programming Tutorial, based around real world programming examples. Keyed to Pelles C. FriedSpace C Programming Tutorial.
- Programming Programming resources for C/C++, Visual C++ and C# .Net Programmers - MYCPLUS www
Programming resources for C/C++, Visual C++ and C# .Net Programmers - MYCPLUS.
- By Some notes concerning C++ integral data types www
By Fabrizio Iacopetti. notes concerning C++ integral data types. Some notes concerning C++ integral data types.
- How Crashproof C++ www
How to eliminate C++ memory leaks, C++, errant pointers, stack problems and crashes. Crashproof C++.
- ActiveX Moon Valley Software www
ActiveX tutorials and help: adding controls, Valley Software, registering controls, using controls, writing controls, control definitions. Moon Valley Software.
- Presents CORBA Java Code Clinic www
Presents full code examples that will help develop CORBA applications in Java using VisiBroker, Java Code Clinic, OrbixWeb, and JavaIDL ORBs. CORBA Java Code Clinic.
- Short Sun Developer Network: Introduction to CORBA www
Short course which teaches how to use CORBA as found in the Java 2 platform. Sun Developer Network: Introduction to CORBA.
- A Tiny COBOL Introduction www
A tutorial for those who are new to The Tiny COBOL Compiler and COBOL in general. Tiny COBOL Introduction.
- Directory COBOL Resources www
Directory of COBOL learning resources. COBOL Resources.
- Online Wikipedia - Computer Programming www
Online encyclopedia article. Wikipedia - Computer Programming.
- Alexa: Help, and Tutorials FAQs Programming
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Help, and Tutorials FAQs Programming
- DMOZ: Help, and Tutorials FAQs Programming
dmoz.org Directory: Help, and Tutorials FAQs Programming