This section, with its subcategories, are for all aspects of Graphics Programming. Graphics Programming is the topic that has anything to do with programming pertaining to visual data. (Whether that visual data is displayed (on a monitor or some other device) is irrelevant.) In other words, a result of Graphics Programming is stuff that could be seen (but doesn't have to be). Graphics Programming Computers.
Graphics (from Greek γραφικός 'graphikos', 'something written' e.g. autograph) are visual images or designs on some surface, such as a wall, canvas, screen, paper, or stone to inform, illustrate, or entertain. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Graphics are visual images or designs on some surface, such as a wall, canvas, screen, paper, or stone to inform, illustrate, or entertain. In contemporary usage it includes: a pictorial representation of data, as in computer-aided design and manufacture, in typesetting and the graphic arts, and in educational and recreational software. Images that are generated by a computer are called computer graphics.
- Graphics Category
- Editorial cartoon - An editorial cartoon, also known as a political cartoon, is a drawing containing a commentary expressing the artist's opinion. An artist who writes and draws such images is known as an editorial cartoonist.
- Visualization (graphics) - Visualization or visualisation is any technique for creating images, diagrams, or animations to communicate a message. Visualization through visual imagery has been an effective way to communicate both abstract and concrete ideas since the dawn of humanity.
- Semiotics - Semiotics is the study of meaning-making, the study of sign process and meaningful communication. It is not to be confused with the Saussurean tradition called semiology which is a subset of semiotics.
- Graphic design
- Dynamic Geo informational system www
Dynamic models of real objects that may be used for the development of any functional and visual models of the real world. Geo informational system.
- An Swap-Meet www
An interactive 3D community, Swap-Meet, composed primarily of NeMo Dev or Creation users. Swap-Meet.
- Site Softwareburner www
Site for OpenGL programming in Java, Softwareburner, Gl4Java and C++. Softwareburner.
- Visual Visual Basic Games and Graphics www
Visual basic graphics, Basic Games and Graphics, animation and activex games. Visual Basic Games and Graphics.
- Free Graphics Gems Repository www
Free code repository for the 5 volume set of books on various computer graphics programming techniques. Graphics Gems Repository.
- Offers PhoeniX www
Offers pascal sources, PhoeniX, tutorials, links and java applets. PhoeniX.
- 3D Win Design www
3D graphics programming with PowerRender and C++. Win Design.
- Topic Graphics Notes www
Topic papers on computer graphics maintained by the faculty and students of the Computer Graphics Group, Notes, Computer Science Department, at UC Davis. Graphics Notes.
- A Hugues Hoppe's Homepage www
A collection of research graphics articles. Hugues Hoppe's Homepage.
- Technical Exaflop www
Technical articles on computer graphics. Exaflop.
- SVGA Zephyr Software www
SVGA graphics libraries for several languages, Software, including PowerBasic and QuickBasic. Zephyr Software.
- Tutorial Introduction to BASIC - Graphics www
Tutorial on graphics in QBasic. Introduction to BASIC - Graphics.
- Develop MS MacroSystem www
Develop applications and components for 3D 4D visualization. MS MacroSystem.
- Creating Emdigo www
Creating advanced graphical user-interfaces across a broad range of electronic devices. Emdigo.
- EVL Electronic Visualization Laboratory at University of Illinois at Chicago www
EVL is a graduate research laboratory specializing in virtual reality and real-time interactive computer graphics. Electronic Visualization Laboratory at University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Engaged Geometric Design and Computation www
Engaged in both fundamental and applied research in developing methods for representing, Design and Computation, specifying, manipulating, and visualizing geometric models. Geometric Design and Computation.
- Specifications The Graphics File Format Page www
Specifications for various graphics file formats along with some source code and utilities. The Graphics File Format Page.
- Information Image Formats www
Information about seven common web image formats. Image Formats.
- A efg's Computer Lab www
A large number of Delphi projects involving Image Processing, Computer Lab, Color, Graphics, Mathematics, Fractals and Chaos. efg's Computer Lab.
- A Vampyre Imaging Library www
A native ObjectPascal image loading, Imaging Library, saving and manipulation library. [Open source, MPL] Vampyre Imaging Library.
- Online Wikipedia - Computer Programming www
Online encyclopedia article. Wikipedia - Computer Programming.
- Alexa: Graphics Programming
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Graphics Programming
- DMOZ: Graphics Programming
dmoz.org Directory: Graphics Programming