This section, with its subcategories, are for all aspects of Graphics Programming. Graphics Programming is the topic that has anything to do with programming pertaining to visual data. (Whether that visual data is displayed (on a monitor or some other device) is irrelevant.) In other words, a result of Graphics Programming is stuff that could be seen (but doesn't have to be). Graphics Programming Computers.
Graphics (from Greek γραφικός 'graphikos', 'something written' e.g. autograph) are visual images or designs on some surface, such as a wall, canvas, screen, paper, or stone to inform, illustrate, or entertain. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Graphics are visual images or designs on some surface, such as a wall, canvas, screen, paper, or stone to inform, illustrate, or entertain. In contemporary usage it includes: a pictorial representation of data, as in computer-aided design and manufacture, in typesetting and the graphic arts, and in educational and recreational software. Images that are generated by a computer are called computer graphics.
- Graphics Category
- Editorial cartoon - An editorial cartoon, also known as a political cartoon, is a drawing containing a commentary expressing the artist's opinion. An artist who writes and draws such images is known as an editorial cartoonist.
- Visualization (graphics) - Visualization or visualisation is any technique for creating images, diagrams, or animations to communicate a message. Visualization through visual imagery has been an effective way to communicate both abstract and concrete ideas since the dawn of humanity.
- Semiotics - Semiotics is the study of meaning-making, the study of sign process and meaningful communication. It is not to be confused with the Saussurean tradition called semiology which is a subset of semiotics.
- Graphic design
- Visual Visual Basic Games and Graphics www
Visual basic graphics, Basic Games and Graphics, animation and activex games. Visual Basic Games and Graphics.
- Topic Graphics Notes www
Topic papers on computer graphics maintained by the faculty and students of the Computer Graphics Group, Notes, Computer Science Department, at UC Davis. Graphics Notes.
- 3D Win Design www
3D graphics programming with PowerRender and C++. Win Design.
- Site Softwareburner www
Site for OpenGL programming in Java, Softwareburner, Gl4Java and C++. Softwareburner.
- An Swap-Meet www
An interactive 3D community, Swap-Meet, composed primarily of NeMo Dev or Creation users. Swap-Meet.
- Dynamic Geo informational system www
Dynamic models of real objects that may be used for the development of any functional and visual models of the real world. Geo informational system.
- Offers PhoeniX www
Offers pascal sources, PhoeniX, tutorials, links and java applets. PhoeniX.
- Free Graphics Gems Repository www
Free code repository for the 5 volume set of books on various computer graphics programming techniques. Graphics Gems Repository.
- A The Progressive Fans Representation www
A new technology for progressive transmission and view-dependent simplification of manifold and non-manifold meshes. The Progressive Fans Representation.
- A Real-time Optimally Adapting Meshes (ROAM) www
A paper describing a method for continuously maintaining view-dependent triangular meshes to achieve desired frame rates. Optimally Adapting Meshes (ROAM). Real-time Optimally Adapting Meshes (ROAM).
- Tutorial Introduction to BASIC - Graphics www
Tutorial on graphics in QBasic. Introduction to BASIC - Graphics.
- SVGA Zephyr Software www
SVGA graphics libraries for several languages, Software, including PowerBasic and QuickBasic. Zephyr Software.
- Creating Emdigo www
Creating advanced graphical user-interfaces across a broad range of electronic devices. Emdigo.
- Designer Matrox Imaging: Scientific and Industrial Imaging www
Designer and manufacturer of PC-based hardware and software for machine vision, Imaging: Scientific and Industrial Imaging, image analysis, medical imaging and video surveillance. Matrox Imaging: Scientific and Industrial Imaging.
- Shows Visualization Lab www
Shows the research activities in the area of Computer Graphics in the State University of New York at Stony Brook. Visualization Lab.
- Research Computer Graphics at the University of Utah www
Research efforts in immersive environments, Graphics at the University of Utah, modelling, CAM, scientific visualization, medical illustration, terrain modeling and rendering, haptics (force-feedback), realistic and non-photorealistic rendering. Computer Graphics at the University of Utah.
- Adobe The Unofficial Photoshop Color Book File Format www
Adobe Photoshop stores color books in a native format with the file extension . Unofficial Photoshop Color Book File Format.acb on PCs and 8BCB file types on Macs. This is an unofficial documentation of the specification. The Unofficial Photoshop Color Book File Format.
- Information W3C Overview of Web Graphics www
Information from the World Wide Web Consortium on format comparisons, Overview of Web Graphics, integration into HTML and XML. W3C Overview of Web Graphics.
- 3D GLScene www
3D OpenGL based library for Delphi. GLScene. [Open Source, Mozilla Public License] GLScene.
- A Vampyre Imaging Library www
A native ObjectPascal image loading, Imaging Library, saving and manipulation library. [Open source, MPL] Vampyre Imaging Library.
- Online Wikipedia - Computer Programming www
Online encyclopedia article. Wikipedia - Computer Programming.
- Alexa: Graphics Programming
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Graphics Programming
- DMOZ: Graphics Programming
dmoz.org Directory: Graphics Programming