Resources for development of Internet applications. Internet Programming Computers.
The Internet is the global system of interconnected computer networks that use the Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link billions of devices worldwide. (wikipedia)
- Internet The global system of interconnected computer networks that use the Internet protocol suite to...
- Internet Protocol Suite The conceptual model and set of communications protocols used on the Internet and similar...
- The Internet (band) An American band from Los Angeles, California.
- Internet Co., Ltd. Internet Co., Ltd., or Internet, is a software company based in Osaka, Japan.
- "Internets " A Bushism-turned-catchphrase used humorously to portray the speaker as ignorant about the...
- Internet A mobile web browser made by Amazon. It is aimed at India and other emerging markets.
- Internetwork The practice of connecting a computer network with other networks through the use of gateways...
- ASP.NET www
Official site maintained by Microsoft with links to information, ASP.NET, IBuySpy and other community sites and resources.
- Created Tizag Webmaster Fourm www
Created to be a stepping stone to the budding webmaster and a handy reference to the veteran developer. Webmaster Fourm. Topics include web development and Web marketing. Tizag Webmaster Fourm.
- Weekly Helms & Peters: Software Explorations www
Weekly podcast exploring software and web development. Helms & Peters: Software Explorations.
- Ajax.NET Ajax.NET Professional Library www
Ajax. Professional Library.NET Professional is the first available .NET AJAX framework. As it is working with .NET 1.1 and 2.0 and with all common web browsers including mobile devices it is one of the greatest libraries available. Ajax.NET Professional Library.
- A AjaxApp.com www
- Browse ASPNETWorld.com www
Browse ASP. ASPNETWorld.com.NET tutorials, code snippets, syndicated articles, blogs, and forums postings. Also find ASP.NET books, software, videos, and magazines. ASPNETWorld.com.
- Information Microsoft COM Technologies www
Information and resources for the Component Object Model-based technologies, COM Technologies, by Microsoft. Microsoft COM Technologies.
- A Component Object Model - a whatis definition www
A definition of COM. Object Model - a whatis definition. By TechTarget.com, Inc. Component Object Model - a whatis definition.
- Anoverview The Ada WWW Server Faq www
Anoverview of the contents of the HBAP WWW server, Ada WWW Server Faq, the Home of the Brave Ada Programmers, general information on WWW, and references to some available WWW browsers. The Ada WWW Server Faq.
- A Ada Web Server www
A framework to develop Web based applications with an embedded Web server. Web Server. Around this Web server a lot of services have been developed. Ada Web Server.
- Widely-used Form Mail www
Widely-used forms-to-mail program for Unix written in C. Form Mail.
- Links The CGI Resource Index: Programs and Scripts: C and C++ www
Links to useful web scripts coded in C. CGI Resource Index: Programs and Scripts: C and C++. The CGI Resource Index: Programs and Scripts: C and C++.
- A ht://Dig www
- Written The open core (oc) web class library www
Written in C++, open core (oc) web class library, the oc library has been continually enhanced since 1996. It performs all communication with the httpd server and browser, can handle file uploads and has an abstraction layer for all database servers. [Open source] The open core (oc) web class library.
- Online Wikipedia - Computer Programming www
Online encyclopedia article. Wikipedia - Computer Programming.
- Alexa: Internet Programming
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Internet Programming
- DMOZ: Internet Programming
dmoz.org Directory: Internet Programming