Resources for development of Internet applications. Internet Programming Computers.
The Internet is the global system of interconnected computer networks that use the Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link billions of devices worldwide. (wikipedia)
- Internet The global system of interconnected computer networks that use the Internet protocol suite to...
- Internet Protocol Suite The conceptual model and set of communications protocols used on the Internet and similar...
- The Internet (band) An American band from Los Angeles, California.
- Internet Co., Ltd. Internet Co., Ltd., or Internet, is a software company based in Osaka, Japan.
- "Internets " A Bushism-turned-catchphrase used humorously to portray the speaker as ignorant about the...
- Internetwork The practice of connecting a computer network with other networks through the use of gateways...
- Created Tizag Webmaster Fourm www
Created to be a stepping stone to the budding webmaster and a handy reference to the veteran developer. Webmaster Fourm. Topics include web development and Web marketing. Tizag Webmaster Fourm.
- Weekly Helms & Peters: Software Explorations www
Weekly podcast exploring software and web development. Helms & Peters: Software Explorations.
- A XMLHttpRequest and AJAX Applications - Fiftyfoureleven.com www
A weblog with code snippets and proofs of concept. XMLHttpRequest and AJAX Applications - Fiftyfoureleven.com.
- Provides AJAX Sample www
Provides examples and tutorials to use AJAX technics with ASP. Sample.NET. AJAX Sample.
- ASP.NET Tek-Tips - ASP.NET Forum www
ASP. ASP.NET Forum.NET technical support forum and mutual help system for computer professionals. Tek-Tips - ASP.NET Forum.
- Developers MSDN: ASP.NET www
Developers resource center in the MSDN Library. MSDN: ASP.NET.
- A Component Object Model - a whatis definition www
A definition of COM. Object Model - a whatis definition. By TechTarget.com, Inc. Component Object Model - a whatis definition.
- Information Microsoft COM Technologies www
Information and resources for the Component Object Model-based technologies, COM Technologies, by Microsoft. Microsoft COM Technologies.
- Anoverview The Ada WWW Server Faq www
Anoverview of the contents of the HBAP WWW server, Ada WWW Server Faq, the Home of the Brave Ada Programmers, general information on WWW, and references to some available WWW browsers. The Ada WWW Server Faq.
- The Resources www
The fusion of Ada technology with the www and Ada to JVM compilers. Resources.
- Links The CGI Resource Index: Programs and Scripts: C and C++ www
Links to useful web scripts coded in C. CGI Resource Index: Programs and Scripts: C and C++. The CGI Resource Index: Programs and Scripts: C and C++.
- Widely-used Form Mail www
Widely-used forms-to-mail program for Unix written in C. Form Mail.
- For C++ CGI Parser Library www
For accessing HTTP form data, CGI Parser Library, path info, and cookie data from CGI applications. In addition to normal GET and POST data, the component supports file uploads (multipart/form-data), and simple xml content types (text/xml) - allowing easy use with xml based clients such as Flash applications. C++ CGI Parser Library.
- Written The open core (oc) web class library www
Written in C++, open core (oc) web class library, the oc library has been continually enhanced since 1996. It performs all communication with the httpd server and browser, can handle file uploads and has an abstraction layer for all database servers. [Open source] The open core (oc) web class library.
- Online Wikipedia - Computer Programming www
Online encyclopedia article. Wikipedia - Computer Programming.
- Alexa: Internet Programming
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Internet Programming
- DMOZ: Internet Programming
dmoz.org Directory: Internet Programming