Erlang is a soft realtime, declarative programming language for building concurrent and distributed systems. Open source and commercial implementations are available for the operating systems: BSD, Linux, Solaris, VxWorks, Windows, and more. Erlang Languages Programming Computers.
- Erlang (programming language) A general-purpose, concurrent, functional programming language, as well as a garbage-collected...
- Erlang Shen A Chinese God with a third truth-seeing eye in the middle of his forehead.
- Erlangen A Middle Franconian city in Bavaria, Germany.
- Erlang (unit) A dimensionless unit that is used in telephony as a measure of offered load or carried load on...
- Mount Erlang A mountain in Sichuan province, China.
- Agner Krarup Erlang A Danish mathematician, statistician and engineer, who invented the fields of traffic engineering...
- Erlanger Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Erlanger'.
- Open Source Erlang www
By Ericsson Computer Science Laboratory, Source Erlang, soft realtime, declarative, functional language for concurrent, distributed systems. Compiles to BSD, Linux, Solaris, VxWorks, Windows. Descriptions, documents, links, projects: Ericsson, user. [Open Source, Erlang Public License]
- Erlang User Conference 2001 www
Seventh International Erlang/OTP User Conference. User Conference 2001.
- Growing Erlang Programming Language www
Growing article, Programming Language, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia] Erlang Programming Language.
- Home Erlang Wiki www
Home of the Erlang Wiki Erlang Wiki.
- A The Computer Language Benchmarks Game - Erlang www
A benchmark of Erlang test programs vs other languages. The Computer Language Benchmarks Game - Erlang.
- A Planet Erlang www
A site with Erlang related RSS feeds. Planet Erlang.
- A Erlang Service Architectures www
A White Paper comparing the architecture of web applications written in Erlang with those using the Open Source LAMP stack (Linux, Service Architectures, Apache, MySQL/Postgres, Perl/Python/PHP/Ruby) and an enterprise Java stack. Erlang Service Architectures.
- A Trap Exit www
A one-stop place where to find Erlang information, Exit, including forums, documentation, tutorials and chats. Trap Exit.
- Erlang, Erlang: The Movie www
Erlang, The Movie, as they tried to market it in an internal video from 1993. Erlang: The Movie.
- Erlang Erlang Forum www
Erlang Forums used from discussions on Erlang, Forum, OTP, and aspects of concurrent functional programming. Erlang Forum.
- Commercial Ericsson Erlang/OTP www
- Offers Erlang Training and Consulting Ltd. www
Offers Erlang/OTP training courses at all levels, Training and Consulting Ltd., seminars, consulting services and code reviews. Based in London, its consultants and trainers are available for long and short term jobs worldwide. Erlang Training and Consulting Ltd..
- By Timing Trials, or, the Trials of Timing: Experiments with Scripting and User-Interface Languages www
By Brian Kernighan, Trials, or, the Trials of Timing: Experiments with Scripting and User-Interface Languages, Christopher Van Wyk. Compares how fast C, Awk, Perl, Tcl, Java, Visual Basic, Limbo, Scheme, run a range of representative tasks. Text, tables, graphs, code samples. Timing Trials, or, the Trials of Timing: Experiments with Scripting and User-Interface Languages.
- Yes-No D vs Other Languages www
Yes-No table with definitions compares D, Other Languages, C, C++, C#, Java, on: GC, functions, arrays, OOP, performance, reliability, compatibility, conditional compiling. [Digital Mars] D vs Other Languages.
- One Esterel www
One of a family of synchronous languages which are particularly well-suited to programming reactive systems, Esterel, including real-time systems and control automata. Esterel.
- Concurrent, ChucK www
Concurrent, ChucK, time-based, on-the-fly, audio programming language, supports precise, fundamental level of expressiveness, multiple, simultaneous, dynamic control rates, ability to add, remove, modify code as programs run. ChucK.
- 12th Erlang User Conference 2006 www
12th International Erlang/OTP User Conference. User Conference 2006. Stockholm, Sweden. Erlang User Conference 2006.
- The Dialyzer www
The Dialyzer is a static analysis tool that identifies software discrepancies such as type errors, Dialyzer, unreachable code, redundant tests, virtual machine bytecode which is unsafe in single Erlang modules or entire applications. Dialyzer.
- Provides ESense - Erlang "IntelliSense" for Emacs www
Provides features similar to IntelliSense or CodeSense in other editors. Erlang "IntelliSense" for Emacs. It can be enabled in an Erlang buffer or in the Erlang Shell buffer. ESense - Erlang "IntelliSense" for Emacs.
- Growing V Operating System www
Growing article, Operating System, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia. V Operating System.
- Software MOSIX www
Software package to enhance Unix kernels (7 so far) and Linux with cluster computing abilities. MOSIX. Lets any size cluster of x86-based workstations and servers work cooperatively as if part of one system. [Open Source, GPL] MOSIX.
- Breaking Jeff Sutherland's Object Technology Site www
Breaking news on distributed computing, Sutherland's Object Technology Site, object technology, components, and business objects. Jeff Sutherland's Object Technology Site.
- A Albatross - Wide Area Cluster Computing www
A project to better understand application behavior on wide-area networks. Wide Area Cluster Computing. Publications, talks, software, status. Albatross - Wide Area Cluster Computing.
- Growing Programming Language www
Growing article, Language, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia] Programming Language.
- Dictionary Webopedia: Programming Languages www
Dictionary definitions for words in this category. Webopedia: Programming Languages.
- Alexa: Erlang Languages
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Erlang Languages
- DMOZ: Erlang Languages
dmoz.org Directory: Erlang Languages