Erlang is a soft realtime, declarative programming language for building concurrent and distributed systems. Open source and commercial implementations are available for the operating systems: BSD, Linux, Solaris, VxWorks, Windows, and more. Erlang Languages Programming Computers.
- Erlang (programming language) A general-purpose, concurrent, functional programming language, as well as a garbage-collected...
- Erlang Shen A Chinese God with a third truth-seeing eye in the middle of his forehead.
- Erlangen A Middle Franconian city in Bavaria, Germany.
- Agner Krarup Erlang A Danish mathematician, statistician and engineer, who invented the fields of traffic engineering...
- Erlang (unit) A dimensionless unit that is used in telephony as a measure of offered load or carried load on...
- Erlang distribution
- Mount Erlang A mountain in Sichuan province, China.
- Erlanger Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Erlanger'.
- Open Source Erlang www
By Ericsson Computer Science Laboratory, Source Erlang, soft realtime, declarative, functional language for concurrent, distributed systems. Compiles to BSD, Linux, Solaris, VxWorks, Windows. Descriptions, documents, links, projects: Ericsson, user. [Open Source, Erlang Public License]
- A The Computer Language Benchmarks Game - Erlang www
A benchmark of Erlang test programs vs other languages. The Computer Language Benchmarks Game - Erlang.
- Offers Erlang Training and Consulting Ltd. www
Offers Erlang/OTP training courses at all levels, Training and Consulting Ltd., seminars, consulting services and code reviews. Based in London, its consultants and trainers are available for long and short term jobs worldwide. Erlang Training and Consulting Ltd..
- Growing Erlang Programming Language www
Growing article, Programming Language, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia] Erlang Programming Language.
- Erlang, Erlang: The Movie www
Erlang, The Movie, as they tried to market it in an internal video from 1993. Erlang: The Movie.
- Erlang Erlang Forum www
Erlang Forums used from discussions on Erlang, Forum, OTP, and aspects of concurrent functional programming. Erlang Forum.
- Commercial Ericsson Erlang/OTP www
- A Erlang Service Architectures www
A White Paper comparing the architecture of web applications written in Erlang with those using the Open Source LAMP stack (Linux, Service Architectures, Apache, MySQL/Postgres, Perl/Python/PHP/Ruby) and an enterprise Java stack. Erlang Service Architectures.
- A Planet Erlang www
A site with Erlang related RSS feeds. Planet Erlang.
- Home Erlang Wiki www
Home of the Erlang Wiki Erlang Wiki.
- A Trap Exit www
A one-stop place where to find Erlang information, Exit, including forums, documentation, tutorials and chats. Trap Exit.
- Comparison Perl vs. Python vs. Ruby www
Comparison with text, vs. Python vs. Ruby, code samples, many reader comments. Michael Tsai weblog. Perl vs. Python vs. Ruby.
- Updated TIOBE Programming Community Index: TPCI www
Updated monthly. Programming Community Index: TPCI. Shows language popularity via world-wide availability of skilled engineers, courses, 3rd party vendors. Calculated from search engines Google, MSN, Yahoo. TIOBE Programming Community Index: TPCI.
- Papers The Alef Concurrent Programming Language www
Papers describing Plan 9's Alef programming language by Phil Winterbottom. The Alef Concurrent Programming Language.
- MC# MC# www
MC# (Multiprocessor C#) is a high-level object-oriented language based on . MC#.NET platform made for developing complex industrial program systems that can use multiprocessors. MC#.
- An Syposium for Applied Computing (ACM) www
An Erlang tutorial will be held in conjunction with ACM in San Antonio, for Applied Computing (ACM), Texas. Syposium for Applied Computing (ACM).
- 12th Erlang User Conference 2006 www
12th International Erlang/OTP User Conference. User Conference 2006. Stockholm, Sweden. Erlang User Conference 2006.
- Provides ESense - Erlang "IntelliSense" for Emacs www
Provides features similar to IntelliSense or CodeSense in other editors. Erlang "IntelliSense" for Emacs. It can be enabled in an Erlang buffer or in the Erlang Shell buffer. ESense - Erlang "IntelliSense" for Emacs.
- The Dialyzer www
The Dialyzer is a static analysis tool that identifies software discrepancies such as type errors, Dialyzer, unreachable code, redundant tests, virtual machine bytecode which is unsafe in single Erlang modules or entire applications. Dialyzer.
- Mobile AgentOS www
Mobile agent system for ubiquitous computing; new way to cope with the wide-area, AgentOS, large-scale ubiquitous computing environment of near future. Allows access to personal and collaborative computing services anywhere, via varied desktop and mobile computing devices. AgentOS.
- Research The V Distributed System www
Research OS for a cluster of computer workstations connected by fast network; structured as a small distributed kernel, Distributed System, and set of service modules, runtime libraries, and commands. Stanford University. The V Distributed System.
- "Grid" Distributed computing gets a corporate twist www
"Grid" technology has largely been an academic phenomenon, computing gets a corporate twist, but IBM gives the idea a corporate twist with its Grid Computing Initiative. [CNet News] Distributed computing gets a corporate twist.
- Descriptions, Distributed Systems www
Descriptions, Systems, bibliographies, and links to distributed operating systems, file systems, and computing environments. Distributed Systems.
- Programming Lambda the Ultimate www
Programming Languages Weblog with news and discussion. Lambda the Ultimate.
- A An Introduction to Programming Languages www
A neutral conceptual analysis for those who know one language and want to learn about others. An Introduction to Programming Languages.
- Alexa: Erlang Languages
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Erlang Languages
- DMOZ: Erlang Languages
dmoz.org Directory: Erlang Languages