This section holds links to FAQs, help and tutorials about various aspects of the programming language Fortran. FAQs are collections of (F)requently (A)sked (Q)uestions, along with their answers. Help, and Tutorials FAQs Fortran Languages Programming Computers.
- Tutorials Fortran Programmers Club www
Tutorials for Windows 95/98/NT applications programming, Programmers Club, graphical interfaces, and common controls. Fortran Programmers Club.
- By F Programming, A Tutorial Introduction www
By Robert Moniot, Programming, A Tutorial Introduction, provides a short introduction to the F programming language, which is a subset of Fortran 95. This book, organized in tutorial style, is intended for the novice programmer who wants to learn enough Fortran to do typical numerical computations. In PDF format. F Programming, A Tutorial Introduction.
- By Fortran 90/95/HPF Information File www
Fortran 90/95/HPF Information File.
- Discusses CGI Programming www
Discusses CGI programming in Fortran. CGI Programming.
- Explains A Native Fortran 77 CGI Interface www
Explains how to pass input parameters and upload a file from a web browser to a Fortran 77 program on an Apache web server. A Native Fortran 77 CGI Interface.
- Article Combining Fortran and Tcl in One Program www
Article by Arjen Markus describing a small client-server system for on-line visualisation, Fortran and Tcl in One Program, using Fortran and Tcl. Combining Fortran and Tcl in One Program.
- Covers Tutorial: Mixed C and Fortran...and some LAPACK www
Covers some of the basics of mixed C and Fortran using LAPACK from the Accelerate framework. Tutorial: Mixed C and Fortran...and some LAPACK.
- By Creating FORTRAN 77 DLLs for R on a Windows PC www
By Jane L. FORTRAN 77 DLLs for R on a Windows PC. Harvill and H. Joseph Newton. Creating FORTRAN 77 DLLs for R on a Windows PC.
- By The F language www
By Jeanne Adams. The F language.
- Discusses Using Fortran with R in Windows www
Discusses how to write extensions for R statistical programming language using Compaq Visual Fortran 6. Fortran with R in Windows.1 and 6.6, g77, and Salford FTN95. Using Fortran with R in Windows.
- Article Managing Fortran Programs www
Article by Arjen Markus about managing interactive Fortran programs via Tcl. Fortran Programs. Has Fortran 95 and Tcl code. Managing Fortran Programs.
- Article Migrating Fortran www
Article discusses issues arising in porting Fortran programs from Unix to Windows. Migrating Fortran.
- Collection Fortran Company - Fortran Tutorials www
Collection of links to tutorials. Fortran Company - Fortran Tutorials.
- By Creating a Windows DLL with Visual Fortran www
By John Nolan, Windows DLL with Visual Fortran, also covers linking a DLL to S-Plus under Windows. Creating a Windows DLL with Visual Fortran.
- By Calling Fortran Subroutines from C/C++ www
Calling Fortran Subroutines from C/C++.
- Frequently Fortran FAQ www
Frequently Asked Questions about Fortran. Fortran FAQ.
- Video Video Tutorial Zone www
Video tutorials on programming tools, Tutorial Zone, content management, and related topics. Video Tutorial Zone.
- Tutorials OpenSourceTutorials.com www
Tutorials covering ranging from beginner to advanced levels with forums for extra support if needed while researching. OpenSourceTutorials.com.
- Explains Fortran Matters www
Explains the niche of Fortran 2003 and discusses how it complements C. Matters. By Malcolm Cohen. Fortran Matters.
- Discusses A Sneak Peek at New Fortran Standards www
Discusses the role of Fortran 2003 in quantitative finance. Sneak Peek at New Fortran Standards. By Malcolm Cohen. A Sneak Peek at New Fortran Standards.
- By Fortran 77 Tutorial www
By Paul Hargrove. Fortran 77 Tutorial.
- By Fortran Workshop www
By A. Workshop. Brown, based upon the Computational Physics Workshop written by S. Hanna. Fortran Workshop.
- Lecture Scientific Computing with Fortran 95 www
Lecture notes by Viktor K. Computing with Fortran 95. Decyk. Scientific Computing with Fortran 95.
- Discusses F90 Model www
Discusses the programming model that the new Fortran 90 standard appears to promote. Model. The reader should already be familiar with Fortran 90. This Fortran 90 model is highly speculative and purely opinionated and should not be taken as authoritative, but may be useful as a guide in developing a programming style with Fortran 90. F90 Model.
- Official ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG5 (Fortran) www
ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG5 (Fortran).
- Information J3 - Fortran Standards Committee www
Information about the current development of Fortran standards. J3 - Fortran Standards Committee.
- Distributed High Performance Computing Projects www
Distributed computing in background, Performance Computing Projects, courses, links; at Liverpool University. High Performance Computing Projects.
- List Fortran Resources www
List of resources by Clive Page. Fortran Resources.
- Alexa: Help, and Tutorials FAQs Fortran
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Help, and Tutorials FAQs Fortran
- DMOZ: Help, and Tutorials FAQs Fortran
dmoz.org Directory: Help, and Tutorials FAQs Fortran