This section holds links to FAQs, help and tutorials about various aspects of the programming language Fortran. FAQs are collections of (F)requently (A)sked (Q)uestions, along with their answers. Help, and Tutorials FAQs Fortran Languages Programming Computers.
- By Calling Fortran Subroutines from C/C++ www
Calling Fortran Subroutines from C/C++.
- By Creating FORTRAN 77 DLLs for R on a Windows PC www
By Jane L. FORTRAN 77 DLLs for R on a Windows PC. Harvill and H. Joseph Newton. Creating FORTRAN 77 DLLs for R on a Windows PC.
- Article Managing Fortran Programs www
Article by Arjen Markus about managing interactive Fortran programs via Tcl. Fortran Programs. Has Fortran 95 and Tcl code. Managing Fortran Programs.
- By The F language www
By Jeanne Adams. The F language.
- By Creating a Windows DLL with Visual Fortran www
By John Nolan, Windows DLL with Visual Fortran, also covers linking a DLL to S-Plus under Windows. Creating a Windows DLL with Visual Fortran.
- Explains A Native Fortran 77 CGI Interface www
Explains how to pass input parameters and upload a file from a web browser to a Fortran 77 program on an Apache web server. A Native Fortran 77 CGI Interface.
- Tutorials Fortran Programmers Club www
Tutorials for Windows 95/98/NT applications programming, Programmers Club, graphical interfaces, and common controls. Fortran Programmers Club.
- Collection Fortran Company - Fortran Tutorials www
Collection of links to tutorials. Fortran Company - Fortran Tutorials.
- Article Combining Fortran and Tcl in One Program www
Article by Arjen Markus describing a small client-server system for on-line visualisation, Fortran and Tcl in One Program, using Fortran and Tcl. Combining Fortran and Tcl in One Program.
- Discusses CGI Programming www
Discusses CGI programming in Fortran. CGI Programming.
- Article Migrating Fortran www
Article discusses issues arising in porting Fortran programs from Unix to Windows. Migrating Fortran.
- By Fortran 90/95/HPF Information File www
Fortran 90/95/HPF Information File.
- Frequently Fortran FAQ www
Frequently Asked Questions about Fortran. Fortran FAQ.
- Discusses Using Fortran with R in Windows www
Discusses how to write extensions for R statistical programming language using Compaq Visual Fortran 6. Fortran with R in Windows.1 and 6.6, g77, and Salford FTN95. Using Fortran with R in Windows.
- By F Programming, A Tutorial Introduction www
By Robert Moniot, Programming, A Tutorial Introduction, provides a short introduction to the F programming language, which is a subset of Fortran 95. This book, organized in tutorial style, is intended for the novice programmer who wants to learn enough Fortran to do typical numerical computations. In PDF format. F Programming, A Tutorial Introduction.
- Covers Tutorial: Mixed C and Fortran...and some LAPACK www
Covers some of the basics of mixed C and Fortran using LAPACK from the Accelerate framework. Tutorial: Mixed C and Fortran...and some LAPACK.
- Article Six Ways to Write More Comprehensible Code www
Article from Jeff Vogel, Ways to Write More Comprehensible Code, the president of Spiderweb Software, that uses a hypothetical computer game called Kill Bad Aliens as an example case for how to write clear, maintainable code. Six Ways to Write More Comprehensible Code.
- Video Video Tutorial Zone www
Video tutorials on programming tools, Tutorial Zone, content management, and related topics. Video Tutorial Zone.
- By Stream Input/Output in Fortran www
Stream Input/Output in Fortran.
- Explains Fortran Matters www
Explains the niche of Fortran 2003 and discusses how it complements C. Matters. By Malcolm Cohen. Fortran Matters.
- Brief Fortran 77 Reference www
Brief description of the language. Fortran 77 Reference.
- By GNU Fortran Notes www
By G. Fortran Notes. N. Hile, covers g77. GNU Fortran Notes.
- By Parallel Programming in Fortran 95 using OpenMP www
By Miguel Hermanns. Parallel Programming in Fortran 95 using OpenMP.
- By Fortran 95: An Introductory Course www
By Bowtell. Fortran 95: An Introductory Course.
- Information J3 - Fortran Standards Committee www
Information about the current development of Fortran standards. J3 - Fortran Standards Committee.
- Ratified Fortran 77 standard www
Ratified by ANSI in 1978. Fortran 77 standard.
- Provides The Fortran Company www
Provides products, Fortran Company, services, and training for the Fortran programming language and a collection of links, resources, and source code. The Fortran Company.
- Programming Introduction to Pfortran www
Programming method to ease the job of writing parallel programs for massively parallel computers by providing constructs to coordinate non-local memory accesses. Pfortran. Central is an operator specifying location of off-processor variables and an operator for aggregate operations. Introduction to Pfortran.
- Alexa: Help, and Tutorials FAQs Fortran
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Help, and Tutorials FAQs Fortran
- DMOZ: Help, and Tutorials FAQs Fortran
dmoz.org Directory: Help, and Tutorials FAQs Fortran