Concerns the protection of system resources and data from unauthorized use or access in stand alone or networked environments. Security measures are implemented through a combination of software, hardware and physical restrictions. They can operate across different selections of content from individual files up to an entire networked enterprise. Tools used to secure systems environments include authentication systems, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, anti-virus software, biometrics, virtual private networks and cryptography. Security Computers.
Perception of security may be poorly mapped to measurable objective security. For example, the fear of earthquakes has been reported to be more common than the fear of slipping on the bathroom floor although the latter kills many more people than the former. (wikipedia)
- Security The degree of resistance to, or protection from, harm. It applies to any vulnerable or...
- Computer security The protection of computer systems from the theft and damage to their hardware, software or...
- Information security The practice of preventing unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification...
- Energy security The association between national security and the availability of natural resources for energy...
- Food security A condition related to the supply of food, and individuals' access to it.
- Individual security A basic entitlement guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, adopted by the...
- National security A concept that a government, along with its parliaments, should protect the state and its...
- Physical security Physical security describes security measures that are designed to deny unauthorized access to...
- Economic security The condition of having stable income or other resources to support a standard of living now and...
- Security (album) The fourth album released by English rock musician Peter Gabriel.
- Security (film) A 2017 American action thriller film directed by Alain Desrochers and written by Tony Mosher and...
- CERIAS www
Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security. CERIAS. University center for multidisciplinary research and education in areas of information security.
- Cooperative SANS Internet Storm Center www
Cooperative cyber threat monitor and alert system. Internet Storm Center. Features daily handler diaries that summarize and analyze new threats and events. SANS Internet Storm Center.
- A BioPassword www
A software-based technology that learns and verifies unique typing patterns. BioPassword. Includes an introduction to biometrics and keyboard dynamics. BioPassword.
- Develops Intertrust Technologies Corporation www
Develops general purpose digital rights management platform which serves as foundation for providers of digital information, Technologies Corporation, technology and commerce services to participate in a global system for digital commerce. (Nasdaq: ITRU). Intertrust Technologies Corporation.
- Korean Exim21.com www
Korean site offers biometric and proximity RFID system for access control and time attendance applications. Exim21.com.
- FAQ Bioidentification www
FAQ covering basic information, Bioidentification, performance, implementation, and security. Bioidentification.
- Forums Security and Privacy Forums www
Forums for discussing securing the home and SOHO users. Security and Privacy Forums.
- Online GFi Forums www
Online discussion of security and messaging software. GFi Forums.
- Yearly SafeComp www
Yearly international conference on computer safety, SafeComp, reliability and security, held in September. Includes proceedings of past conferences, conference journals, links, schedule, venue information, call for papers, and contact information. SafeComp.
- Techno-Security The Training Co. www
Techno-Security conference organizers and computer security training providers. Training Co.. Conference details, including registration and pricing. The Training Co..
- Government Privacy Initiatives www
Government Site that is run by the Federal Trade Commission. Initiatives. Information about how the government can help protect kids and the general public. It has lots of information about official policies. Privacy Initiatives.
- A AnonIC www
A free resource for those in need of Internet privacy. AnonIC. The aim of this site is to educate Internet users how to protect their privacy at little or no cost. AnonIC.
- Alexa: Security Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Security Computers
- DMOZ: Security Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Security Computers