Security Groups including sites to security groups from national or regional relevance. Some are offering services for security as CERT (Computer Emergency Response Teams). Organizations Security Computers.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Worldwide Information Systems Audit and Control Association www
Worldwide association of IS professionals dedicated to the audit, Systems Audit and Control Association, control, and security of information systems. Offer CISA qualification and COBIT standards. Information Systems Audit and Control Association.
- Organization Computer Security Institute www
Organization for information, Security Institute, computer and network security professionals. Includes details of upcoming events and seminars and monthly newsletter for members. Computer Security Institute.
- Provides Forensic-computing.co.uk www
Provides links to organisations involved in one or more aspects of forensic computing. Forensic-computing.co.uk.
- Swiss Switch-CERT www
Swiss CERT-Team from the Swiss research network (Switch). Switch-CERT.
- Forum First www
Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams. First.
- Privacy, The Shmoo Group www
Privacy, Shmoo Group, crypto, and security tools and resources with daily news updates. The Shmoo Group.
- The IntoIT www
The journal of the INTOSAI EDP Audit Committee. IntoIT. Its main focuses are on information systems auditing, IT performance auditing, and IT support for auditing. IntoIT.
- Global Association for Automatic Identification and Mobility www
Global trade association for the Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) industry, for Automatic Identification and Mobility, representing manufacturers, consultants, system integrators, and users involved in technologies that include barcode, RFID, card technologies, biometrics, RFDC, and their associated industries. Association for Automatic Identification and Mobility.
- An ISSA - International Systems Security Association www
An international non-profit organization of information security professionals and practitioners. International Systems Security Association. It provides education forums, publications and peer interaction opportunities. ISSA - International Systems Security Association.
- Free National Academy Press - Trust In Cyberspace www
Free online book on 'Trustworthy Networked Information Systems' from National Academy Press. National Academy Press - Trust In Cyberspace.
- Article ComputerWorld - Security Certification Article www
Article discussing CISSP, Security Certification Article, CISA, and CISM certifications and their impact on one's career. ComputerWorld - Security Certification Article.
- Belgian Crewl Underground Madness www
Belgian group specialized in computer and network (in)security, Underground Madness, hacking, coding and phreaking. Crewl Underground Madness.
- Group HackHull www
Group of hackers in the United Kingdom. HackHull. Information about meetings, projects, and links to personal pages. HackHull.
- A The National Computing Centre (UK) www
A membership and research organization with the aim of promoting the effective use of information technology. National Computing Centre (UK). The National Computing Centre (UK).
- An Computer Clubhouse Network www
An after-school learning environment for kids to explore their own interests and learn about technology. Computer Clubhouse Network.
- Official Washington Department of Defense www
Official directives repository. Department of Defense. Technology security specific directives are in the ranges 5200-5299 and 8000-8999. Washington Department of Defense.
- Offer The SANS Institute www
Offer computer security research, SANS Institute, training and information. The SANS Institute.
- Alexa: Organizations Security
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Security
- DMOZ: Organizations Security
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Security