Security Groups including sites to security groups from national or regional relevance. Some are offering services for security as CERT (Computer Emergency Response Teams). Organizations Security Computers.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Privacy, The Shmoo Group www
Privacy, Shmoo Group, crypto, and security tools and resources with daily news updates. The Shmoo Group.
- Organization Computer Security Institute www
Organization for information, Security Institute, computer and network security professionals. Includes details of upcoming events and seminars and monthly newsletter for members. Computer Security Institute.
- The IntoIT www
The journal of the INTOSAI EDP Audit Committee. IntoIT. Its main focuses are on information systems auditing, IT performance auditing, and IT support for auditing. IntoIT.
- Provides Forensic-computing.co.uk www
Provides links to organisations involved in one or more aspects of forensic computing. Forensic-computing.co.uk.
- Swiss Switch-CERT www
Swiss CERT-Team from the Swiss research network (Switch). Switch-CERT.
- An ISSA - International Systems Security Association www
An international non-profit organization of information security professionals and practitioners. International Systems Security Association. It provides education forums, publications and peer interaction opportunities. ISSA - International Systems Security Association.
- Global Association for Automatic Identification and Mobility www
Global trade association for the Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) industry, for Automatic Identification and Mobility, representing manufacturers, consultants, system integrators, and users involved in technologies that include barcode, RFID, card technologies, biometrics, RFDC, and their associated industries. Association for Automatic Identification and Mobility.
- Worldwide Information Systems Audit and Control Association www
Worldwide association of IS professionals dedicated to the audit, Systems Audit and Control Association, control, and security of information systems. Offer CISA qualification and COBIT standards. Information Systems Audit and Control Association.
- Forum First www
Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams. First.
- Study CertCities - Study Tips www
Study tips for preparing for the CISSP exam. CertCities - Study Tips.
- Study CCCure.Org www
Study guides, CCCure.Org, study tips, and links to various CISSP resources. CCCure.Org.
- Coding enZo www
Coding group. enZo. Offer hacking tools and vulnerability exploits. enZo.
- Offers Cult of the Dead Cow www
Offers weblog, the Dead Cow, team background, tools and BackOrifice downloads, and news archive. Cult of the Dead Cow.
- An Computer Clubhouse Network www
An after-school learning environment for kids to explore their own interests and learn about technology. Computer Clubhouse Network.
- A The National Computing Centre (UK) www
A membership and research organization with the aim of promoting the effective use of information technology. National Computing Centre (UK). The National Computing Centre (UK).
- Group SUNY Stony Brook Secure Systems Lab www
Group aimed at research and education in computer and network security. Stony Brook Secure Systems Lab. Projects, academic programs, and publications. Located in New York, United States. SUNY Stony Brook Secure Systems Lab.
- Cryptographic Centre for Applied Cryptographic Research www
Cryptographic research organisation at the University of Waterloo. for Applied Cryptographic Research. Downloads of technical reports, upcoming conferences list and details of graduate courses available. Centre for Applied Cryptographic Research.
- Alexa: Organizations Security
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Security
- DMOZ: Organizations Security
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Security