Speech Mac OS Operating Systems Software Computers.
Speech is the vocalized form of communication based upon the syntactic combination of lexicals and names that are drawn from very large (usually about 1,000 different words ) vocabularies. (wikipedia)
- Speech The vocalized form of communication used by humans, which is based upon the syntactic...
- Speech synthesis The artificial production of human speech.
- Spoken language A language produced by articulate sounds, as opposed to a written language.
- Discourse Discourse denotes written and spoken communications...
- Animal language Animal languages are forms of non-human animal communication that show similarities to human...
- Talking animal Any non-human animal that can produce sounds or gestures resembling those of a human language.
- Connected speech A continuous sequence of sounds forming utterances or conversations in spoken language.
- Public speaking The process or act of performing a speech to a live audience.
- Speech imitation The saying by one individual of the spoken vocalizations made by another individual.
- Right speech A component of the Noble Eightfold Path in Buddhism.
- Speech (rapper) An American rapper and musician.
- Converts Speechissimo www
Converts any written text into speech using Elan Sayso text-to-speech technology. Speechissimo. Speechissimo can speak multiple common languages. For Mac OS X. Speechissimo.
- Offers Elan Speech www
Offers Elan Sayso natural sounding text-to-speech for Mac OS X. Speech. Available in 12 languages. Elan Speech.
- Directory PluginsWorld www
Directory of plugins for Adobe Acrobat, PluginsWorld, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, as well as iTunes, iMovie and FinalCut. PluginsWorld.
- Creators The Omni Group www
Creators of Mac applications OmniGraffle, Omni Group, OmniPlan, OmniOutliner, OmniWeb, OmniDiskSweeper, and OmniDazzle. The Omni Group.
- Alexa: Speech Mac OS
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Speech Mac OS
- DMOZ: Speech Mac OS
dmoz.org Directory: Speech Mac OS