Amoeba Distributed Network Operating Systems Software Computers.
An amoeba ( /əˈmiːbə/ ; rarely spelled amœba, US English commonly ameba; plural am(o)ebas or am(o)ebae /əˈmiːbiː/ ), often called amoeboid , is a type of cell or organism which has the ability to alter its shape, primarily by extending and retracting pseudopods. (wikipedia)
- Amoeba A type of cell or organism which has the ability to alter its shape, primarily by extending...
- Amoeba (genus) A genus of single-celled amoeboid protists in the family Amoebidae.
- Amoebozoa A major taxonomic group containing about 2,400 described species of amoeboid protists, often...
- Amoeba defense A defensive strategy in the game of basketball.
- Amoeba (operating system) A distributed operating system developed by Andrew S. Tanenbaum and others at the Vrije...
- Amoeba Music An independent music chain with stores in Berkeley, San Francisco, and Hollywood, Los Angeles...
- Amoeba (band) An experimental music group that fuses the pop and ambient music genres.
- Amoeba (mathematics) A set associated with a polynomial in one or more complex variables.
- Amoeba order The partial order of open subsets of 2? of measure less than 1/2, ordered by reverse inclusion.
- Nelder-Mead method A commonly applied numerical method used to find the minimum or maximum of an objective function...
- Amoeba (film) The second directorial of Manoj Kana after his critically acclaimed Chayilyam.The film starred...
- Powerful Amoeba www
Powerful free, Amoeba, open source, microkernel-based system that turns a collection of workstations or single-board computers into a transparent distributed system. Used in academia, industry, and government for many years. Runs on many platforms. Amoeba.
- Part Bibliography on the Distributed Operating System Amoeba www
Part of the Computer Science Bibliographies: search, the Distributed Operating System Amoeba, browsing, statistics. Bibliography on the Distributed Operating System Amoeba.
- Explains Sartoris Microkernel Tutorial www
Explains about making a policy-free microkernel; multipart series. Sartoris Microkernel Tutorial.
- Teachable Topsy www
Teachable Operating System: tiny multithreaded messaging microkernel, Topsy, in ANSI C; protected threads, memory managed, and thread/process control. From undergraduate course on concurrency, device programming, OS concepts. Descriptions, documents, theses, downloads, contacts, links. [Open Source, GPL] Topsy.
- Goal: Maruti www
Goal: create an environment for developing and deploying critical applications with hard real-time constraints in a reactive environment. Maruti. Such applications must be able to execute on a platform of distributed and heterogeneous resources, and operate continuously in the presence of faults. Maruti.
- Multiprocessor Renaissance www
Multiprocessor OO OS purely designed and implemented in object-oriented techniques, Renaissance, to give application programs transparent access to system and remote objects distributed in a network of machines. OO programming is an ideal approach for building distributed systems. Runs on Sun SPARC, Encore Multimax multiprocessor. Renaissance.
- Government China to Invest in Linux-based Software www
Government plans to put financial effort into Linux-based software; may rival Microsoft Windows in one of world's fastest-growing technology markets, Invest in Linux-based Software, official says. [CNN.com] China to Invest in Linux-based Software.
- Resource FreeOS.com www
Resource Center for Free Operating Systems: articles, FreeOS.com, documentation, download sites, news, links, and anything related to all Free OSs. FreeOS.com.
- Simple, Quarks www
Simple, Quarks, yet efficient distributed shared memory (DSM) system; a user-level library plus header files supports DSM on groups of Unix workstations. Runs on 4.3BSD/M68k, HP-UX/PA-RISC, IRIX 5.2/MIPS, SunOS 4.1/SPARC. [Open Source, public domain] Quarks.
- Allows YouOS www
- Alexa: Amoeba Distributed
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Amoeba Distributed
- DMOZ: Amoeba Distributed
dmoz.org Directory: Amoeba Distributed